‘Cynical, craven’ Republicans out to bash Biden, not Putin, over gas prices

So when the public is gouged after some sort of disaster, or a war, isn't the US president supposed to
pull his thumb out of his ass and do something to protect the citizenry from scummy profiteers?

So who makes Joe Biden come out of his basement and lay down the law to Big Oil in times like these?

• Big Oil: 5¢ to 10¢ profit per gallon of gasoline.
  • Big Government: $1.81 profit in taxes per gallon of gasoline.

Now, can you tell me who the “scummy profiteers” are, in this picture?

se63woqg00o81.jpg
Where you and shit for brains whining a year ago when gas was $2.30/gal?

Mad that they vote with Biden on this and then seek to blame him. Petrol is more expensive all over the world, but if you have never left Shitville you wouldn know that.
Hey Taintboi, gas prices dropped a few cents the past few days. Where is your thread praising Putin for the drop?

So when the public is gouged after some sort of disaster, or a war, isn't the US president supposed to
pull his thumb out of his ass and do something to protect the citizenry from scummy profiteers?

So who makes Joe Biden come out of his basement and lay down the law to Big Oil in times like these?

Apparently no one does! And apparently Grandad Joe is running for reelection.

Good luck with that, fucking jackass.
here ya go

Mad that they vote with Biden on this and then seek to blame him. Petrol is more expensive all over the world, but if you have never left Shitville you wouldn know that.
The bottomline is if Trump was still Presdient the price of gasoline would be much lower. Plus I doubt if Putin would have invaded Ukraine.

Joe Biden could f**k up a wet dream.

here ya go

Have you ever noticed how democrat planning always sucks? Afghanistan was a catastrophe that the best and brightest in the democrat orbit worked on for months if they are to be believed.

How is it that everything they plan ends up being an abject failure.

Must be amazing in your fantasy world.
If you think Joe Biden is doing a great job it is YOU who is living in a fantasy land.

Of course I am not the openly person who considers Joe Biden a poor President.

He stinks!

Fuel costs are up all over the world dopey. Deal with it.
And you want to blame Putin even though they were skyrocketing for months before he invaded Ukraine, Dumbfuck.

They started to rise once your Vegetable Messiah took office and began his war on fossil fuels, Dipshit.

Must be amazing in your fantasy world.
Gas was half the price and Putin invaded nobody on Trump's watch, so it is you living in a fantasy world, Dumbass.
If you think Joe Biden is doing a great job it is YOU who is living in a fantasy land.

Tainted Tommy is just plain ignorant. He's a British dumbass, who does not know anything at all about the United States that is true or relevant; and nearly everything that he think she knows about us is just plain wrong. And yet, from that position of extreme ignorance, as well as a position of having no standing, do to a couple of wars fought long ago to establish that the British filth have no standing with regard to how anything is to be done in America; he arrogantly presumes to tell us about our own country, as if he knows more about it that we do.

He's like a lowly janitor telling me, an electrician, how to do my job.

Forum List

Back