Here is the Trump interview from two days ago that was taken down by YouTube

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
This was taken down by YouTube after 24 hours. Now it is up on Rumble.

Great interview. Covers a lot of topics. The only disappointing part is when he continues to stick by the jabs. This is a little over 50 minutes of free form questions and answers. Try to imagine the President or Vice President handling something like this.

Great interview. Covers a lot of topics. The only disappointing part is when he continues to stick by the jabs. This is a little over 50 minutes of free form questions and answers. Try to imagine the President or Vice President handling something like this.

He's looking very presidential... meeting with a guy holding a beer and another dude in a hoodie. LOL... WOW>

Biden would drool on himself and Harris would giggle her way through it...

Why does anyone bother with CensorTube anymore?

Rumble is a real hosting platform.

I wonder what it was that Trump said that got the video removed?

Censorship is evil.

When censorship is allowed the truth will always be hidden. The people will only know what the people paying for censorship want them to.

Why does anyone bother with CensorTube anymore?

Rumble is a real hosting platform.
Democrats running those businesses are sacrificing those businesses to score political points. Youtube would be huge today if it didn't bow to democrats. All the democrats have done is open the door for competition to exist. I always tell people to avoid investing in companies that do democrat/woke things. Get woke, go broke. I'd also avoid hiring or doing business with obvious democrats. It will be the best policy you ever have.

Last edited:
He's looking very presidential... meeting with a guy holding a beer and another dude in a hoodie. LOL... WOW>
Good lord, how old is that. Looks like we're not going to get oil from Russia. Heck, Exxon and Shell have even pulled out of there, on their own accord, too. Not just Biden. Nobody in the free world wants to buy Russian, if they can avoid it.

I wonder what it was that Trump said that got the video removed?

Censorship is evil.

When censorship is allowed the truth will always be hidden. The people will only know what the people paying for censorship want them to.
Nothing most likely.

Thank you! Fascist democrats make me sick

2 black millionaires is diversity to lefties.

1 white BILLIONAIRE and 1 white HOMELESS PERSON is racism.

Derp

Forum List

Back