CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!

What do you think about cyberbullying? I'm not talking about being in a heated argument or discussion and doing a little namecalling out of frustration or whatnot. I am talking about out and out trolling.

I've seen it. I've talked about the jerks who stalked me and tried very hard to bully me. They failed.

Actually, some time back, there was a cyber bully right here in this forum. He/she/it went after a poster who said they were young and gay. Shameful.

We've also seen a lot of cyber bullying of all LGBTQ. I don't mean just here buy by politicians, churches. Very shameful.

Also shameful that Melania is pretending to be against it. A lot like she's pretending to be against drugs and actually had the nerve to stand up next to Gold Star Families. OTOH, its possible she has no idea that her husband has attacked vets, POWs, handicapped and often on line.

Cyber or not, the weak and ignorant will always try to bully. I doubt that can ever be stopped. Maybe we can teach normal people to be stronger?

What do you think about cyberbullying? I'm not talking about being in a heated argument or discussion and doing a little namecalling out of frustration or whatnot. I am talking about out and out trolling.

I don't mind it personally. That's life. Words are far better than persecution or violence. I don't get too angry at people, but I speak my mind and I don't back down to bullies.

Verbal abuses happen to me often on twitter, especially by Canadians. I've been called a traitor a c sucker and many other offensive/strong words. I'm sure some of them are Canadian covert agents who hate that I have exposed Canada in a way they never thought I would and I'm sure they have tried to get ahead of this for awhile, that's what liars do.

As someone told me, "no country goes this hard against someone unless they have some real deep secrets to hide", indeed. So I suck it up and in some ways I enjoy it. Builds character!

I don't mind it personally. That's life. Words are far better than persecution or violence. I don't get too angry at people, but I speak my mind and I don't back down to bullies.

Verbal abuses happen to me often on twitter, especially by Canadians. I've been called a traitor a c sucker and many other offensive/strong words. I'm sure some of them are Canadian covert agents who hate that I have exposed Canada in a way they never thought I would and I'm sure they have tried to get ahead of this for awhile, that's what liars do.

As someone told me, "no country goes this hard against someone unless they have some real deep secrets to hide", indeed. So I suck it up and in some ways I enjoy it. Builds character!

Well, I'm more speaking of the psyche of the bullier. Perhaps I should have been more clear in my OP. What do you think causes people to just go around bullying whomever for whatever reason? Why do you think they are so happy and thrilled to try to make another person feel terrible?

I've seen it. I've talked about the jerks who stalked me and tried very hard to bully me. They failed.

Actually, some time back, there was a cyber bully right here in this forum. He/she/it went after a poster who said they were young and gay. Shameful.

We've also seen a lot of cyber bullying of all LGBTQ. I don't mean just here buy by politicians, churches. Very shameful.

Also shameful that Melania is pretending to be against it. A lot like she's pretending to be against drugs and actually had the nerve to stand up next to Gold Star Families. OTOH, its possible she has no idea that her husband has attacked vets, POWs, handicapped and often on line.

Cyber or not, the weak and ignorant will always try to bully. I doubt that can ever be stopped. Maybe we can teach normal people to be stronger?

I agree with all you said except Melania. I don't see her as being a bully to anyone. She seems to be very nice genuinely.

Well, I'm more speaking of the psyche of the bullier. Perhaps I should have been more clear in my OP. What do you think causes people to just go around bullying whomever for whatever reason? Why do you think they are so happy and thrilled to try to make another person feel terrible?

Because they have unhappiness and issues in their own lives obviously. Like bullies who are brave in a crowd, but one on one, or in person, they turtle. Some of them just have alot going on, or they enjoy getting a rise out of others.

Nothing courageous about it, we have many cowards in Canada, they are almost always in positions of authority. That's why we don't have a culture of military service as America does, that's your soul. They set the example of principle and character.

I have a rule, I think of the biggest, toughest guy and I ask myself "would I say to this guy what I am saying to someone else"? if the answer is "no", I don't say it.

As it were, I don't go after the weak, I go after the strong and powerful. I've been bullied in my lifetime as a kid, as a full grown man, I'm not going to repeat that cowardice.

Melania is dealing with liberal bullies all the time.

If you feel like you are getting "bullied" on the INTERNET, you have major problems. And its more than some butthead picking on you. ESPECIALLY if you are an adult.
Words are just words. Only YOU let them hurt you.
The internet is DIGITAL. Its not even spoken words!

At some point you just have to give give the troll the last word just to get rid of them.

On the other side of a keyboard, people can't generally harm you. Not generally, anyway.

On the streets, though, somebody's gonna take an ass whippin if they pull that stuff. lol.

If you feel like you are getting "bullied" on the INTERNET, you have major problems. And its more than some butthead picking on you. ESPECIALLY if you are an adult.

Talking about the psyche of the bully. Yes, adults can bully other adults online. Happens all the time.

At some point you just have to give give the troll the last word just to get rid of them.

On the other side of a keyboard, people can't generally harm you. Not generally, anyway.

On the streets, though, somebody's gonna take an ass whippin if they pull that stuff. lol.

Bullying is not equal to physical harm. You can be a bully and never strike another person in your life.

Talking about the psyche of the bully. Yes, adults can bully other adults online. Happens all the time.
If you feel "bullied" that is your own problem. This is the INTERNET.

Because they have unhappiness and issues in their own lives obviously. Like bullies who are brave in a crowd, but one on one, or in person, they turtle. Some of them just have alot going on, or they enjoy getting a rise out of others.

Nothing courageous about it, we have many cowards in Canada, they are almost always in positions of authority. That's why we don't have a culture of military service as America does, that's your soul. They set the example of principle and character.

I have a rule, I think of the biggest, toughest guy and I ask myself "would I say to this guy what I am saying to someone else"? if the answer is "no", I don't say it.

As it were, I don't go after the weak, I go after the strong and powerful. I've been bullied in my lifetime as a kid, as a full grown man, I'm not going to repeat that cowardice.

Thank you. Great post! :) You are a real man. You should be proud of that.

"omg omg omg some anonymous person on the internet just said my butt was fat!!"
WWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are talking about the psyche of the bully. Why do they feel the need to bully other people, especially those they might consider weaker than them?

Well, what do you think would make them get such a thrill out of bullying someone else?

We are talking about the psyche of the bully. Why do they feel the need to bully other people, especially those they might consider weaker than them?
IMO? Deep down insecurity. Unhappiness.
Probably a lot of factors that lead people to try and make others miserable.

"omg omg omg some anonymous person on the internet just said my butt was fat!!"
WWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would they say that? Why do some people get a rise out of being cruel or saying rude and obnoxious things to someone else? I don't even bully people I don't like.

So, can I mark you up as a bully supporter then? :D

IMO? Deep down insecurity. Unhappiness.
Probably a lot of factors that lead people to try and make others miserable.

And we should tolerate this and keep our mouths shut and let them continue bullying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back