CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel like you are getting "bullied" on the INTERNET, you have major problems. And its more than some butthead picking on you. ESPECIALLY if you are an adult.
Words are just words. Only YOU let them hurt you.
The internet is DIGITAL. Its not even spoken words!

The thing is today society live and dies with the internet...

For me trolling was part of the game when I started surfing boards back in the 90's but today cyber stalking and bullying is a different game.

Many childlren and younh adults live their lives in cyberspace and too much information about your personal life is out there for someone to use against you...

I am sure you believe it is the weak snowflakes that can not handle it but unlike the past you only dealt with the small community now you deal with the entire cyberspace and could get bullies from Tennessee picking on kids in Texas because of some picture that was altered just so someone life could be made into hell...

The internet is a blessing and a curse and too many people use this cyberspace to live through and not for it real intention to get information flowing...

So that is all I have to say about this... For now...
Cyber stalking is different than "bullying"
That isnt bullying, that is criminal.

I agree. That is taking bullying to the next level. I'm sure that a lot of bullies would use that information if it was readily available to them though. Don't put it past them.
That has already been done by some here. It was taken to real life.
I had that happen to me. Someone who used to be here found out where I worked, stalked and tried to get me fired.

It should never happen but too many ignorant folks hace access to something that should be for research and proper communication

I know it was not me that did it but still my apologies for having to endure that.

Bullying or Stalking should never be condone and should be shun.

I know I troll in certain areas of this board but I refuse to take it off this board.

Too many can not understand that cyber life should never be brought into our real life...

Thread is closed for moderation. MAY re-open. Have about 20 posts marked for deletion and a couple warnings. No one is unaware of the difference between the CDZ and the FZ. There are no excuses. It's fine to discuss cyberbullying here. It's warning time if you're here just to bully and flame each other.

If you're here to discuss members -- get out.

Last edited:
Can't re-open this. Got out of control. OP is welcome to start again with a warning in the OP that no USMB members or USMB content or forums are to be discussed in a CDZ thread. It's just brawl material if that's not stipulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back