Another Fail

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
What thinking person wouldn't realize decriminalizing drugs wouldn't lead to more deaths. Not to mention increasd crime to support habits?

Liberal Oregon U-turns, passes bill to recriminalize hard drugs as overdose deaths skyrocket

What thinking person wouldn't realize decriminalizing drugs wouldn't lead to more deaths. Not to mention increasd crime to support habits?

Liberal Oregon U-turns, passes bill to recriminalize hard drugs as overdose deaths skyrocket

That's the best way to get the jails fuller and to make more profit from the failed system!
There's a right way to solve problems of this nature but it's going to need attitudes to change.

Makes no sense. Drug overdose deaths are just nature's way of weeding out the weak and sick. Why try to save people who cause so much trouble and misery for others? Also, hard drug users clearly have a death wish. We should honor that.

Any thinking adult should avoid hard drugs.

That's the best way to get the jails fuller and to make more profit from the failed system!
There's a right way to solve problems of this nature but it's going to need attitudes to change.

What? I have no idea what you're babbling about

Only a damn fool would think legalized drugs wouldn't be a disaster

Smoking cigarettes also has health risks. So does consuming alcohol.
Yep. And no bad thing justifies other bad things.
Although alcohol can be consumed in moderate amounts with little to no risk. It’s like a dimmer switch. Pot is an on/off switch in terms of intoxication and can cause psychosis, psychotic episodes, anxiety disorders, depression as well as physical health risks. I know. I was a beta tester fifty-plus years ago.
Disgusting to watch the pot industry hoodwink so many people since then and see scummy people capitalize at the risk of so many.

If only they would realize that ALL of their liberal policies fail. Baby steps.

I agree. We need to discuss if we want a country that is safe for everyone or a drug addled shithole.
If you're looking for a discussion?

There's no easy answer and no easy solution, but all solutions have to start with a change in attitude in America. I would find that next to impossible with America carrying out capital punishment.

Makes no sense. Drug overdose deaths are just nature's way of weeding out the weak and sick. Why try to save people who cause so much trouble and misery for others? Also, hard drug users clearly have a death wish. We should honor that.
You are a horrific "person".

If you're looking for a discussion?

There's no easy answer and no easy solution, but all solutions have to start with a change in attitude in America. I would find that next to impossible with America carrying out capital punishment.
Don't you think that life in prison is cruel and unusual punishment (even if it is a 'usual' punishment)?

Forum List

Back