"cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years, "

b5fc462dbb45c5a3a0c3b4320a60a9d6.jpg
It does? Who are these people?

What external influence? Its other companies making a decision to raise prices. Are you saying there is a pile of raw materials somewhere that companies use and the raw materials raise the prices all by themselves?

I'm not saying that. You are.

"What other companies?" We're talking about all the enterprises in an economy. Why should any of them suddently decide to raise prices? What's their motive?
Be specific. corps raising prices, revenue, taxes, how to get to mars?
Companies raising prices, the thing you were talking about, moron.

What external influence? Its other companies making a decision to raise prices. Are you saying there is a pile of raw materials somewhere that companies use and the raw materials raise the prices all by themselves?
Do they all do this simultaneously at the same time? Do they coordinate this price increase? That's illegal, you know. Explain why they all raise their prices at the same time. Why do prices ever go down if they can raise their prices at will?

Why do prices ever go down if they can raise their prices at will?
The only reasons prices will ever go down is lack of demand sometimes coupled with surplus. They price their shit too high and their market will not buy it. Theres a reason homes dont cost 7k anymore. I'm assuming you have never taken an economics or marketing class?

The only reasons prices will ever go down is lack of demand sometimes coupled with surplus. They price their shit too high and their market will not buy it. Theres a reason homes dont cost 7k anymore. I'm assuming you have never taken an economics or marketing class?
So you agree that supply and demand control prices, but your theory of inflation says they have nothing to do with it.

How high is "too high?." Why was $3.00/gal "too high" a year ago, but not now?

So you agree that supply and demand control prices, but your theory of inflation says they have nothing to do with it
No people/corps control prices.

I'll give you a very simple example that wont give you a headache. Lets say it cost me 50 cents to make a widget after factoring in raw materials, marketing, licensing, taxes etc. Lets say I make a million of them and sell them at $1. They start selling like hot cakes. Just because they start selling like hot cakes doesnt mean I have to raise the prices. The only reason the prices will go up is if the people/corps start charging me more for the raw materials (greed) or I get greedy and want to make more money.

False, and frankly a cop out. It's like saying you shit in your living room because people have to take a shit somewhere.
Not true at all. Give any person the choice of more vs less, and they will always choose more.

The fact that human wants are unlimited is a basic principle of economics.

No people/corps control prices.

I'll give you a very simple example that wont give you a headache. Lets say it cost me 50 cents to make a widget after factoring in raw materials, marketing, licensing, taxes etc. Lets say I make a million of them and sell them at $1. They start selling like hot cakes. Just because they start selling like hot cakes doesnt mean I have to raise the prices. The only reason the prices will go up is if the people/corps start charging me more for the raw materials (greed) or I get greedy and want to make more money.

What if you raise the price to $1000? How many will you sell then?

False again. Societies that value the group over the individual prove you incorrect once again.
Hunter gatherer societies? No they don't.

If you want to live in a stone age society, that's your business. The fact that they can't rise above the stone age proves my point.

No they do not they only show associoation they show no cause and effect.
Do you have any credible source for that opinion?

Effects of economic inequality - Wikipedia

"A 1992 World Bank report published in the Journal of Development Economics said that

Inequality is negatively, and robustly, correlated with growth. This result is not highly dependent upon assumptions about either the form of the growth regression or the measure of inequality...Although statistically significant, the magnitude of the relationship between inequality and growth is relatively small.[82]
"NYU economist William Baumol found that substantial inequality does not stimulate growth because poverty reduces labor force productivity.[83]

"Economists Dierk Herzer and Sebastian Vollmer found that increased income inequality reduces economic growth, but growth itself increases income inequality."

take away peoples money communism demands it

Where did you get that retarded conclusion from? There is nothing like that in my post.
This is from your post #448!
Do you see how gullible you are? Its right there in your post. Just like I said companies are the ones raising prices. Prices don't just go up by themselves. Someone has to say "Hey people have a lot of money. Lets raise prices."
You wrote that!

This is from your post #448!
Do you see how gullible you are? Its right there in your post. Just like I said companies are the ones raising prices. Prices don't just go up by themselves. Someone has to say "Hey people have a lot of money. Lets raise prices."
You wrote that!
I sure did. Now show me where I said what you claimed here?

"And so you solution is to TAX 100% the money that people make creating, producing and servicing all the necessities and niceties you have? "

Forum List

Back