customer fight at mcdonalds

What's really sad is how all those burger employees just stand around pussy whipped and take it. The one guy I saw there wasn't even man enough to come out front and grab that bitch and show her the door or defend the women there being attacked.

Honestly they can't do much. The crazy bitch would sue them if she got hurt, and the corporations are willing to let their employees get pushed around so long as they don't get sued.

I dont understand it. If i was at my place of employment and someone was attacking me and my fellow employees, i would beat the living fuck out of her without mercy. It wouldnt matter that she is a "woman". I would grab the heaviest thing around me (a pot, a stool, anything) and as she pulled her shit against one of the employees, i would brain that fat c*nt with zero hesitation.

wth. they get order wrong or something? lol l,.ol dang

Yes, they are very, very, very touchy.

They immediately assume that any mistake was intentional.

So anyone dealing with them should always be as polite as possible.

Always use the words "sir" and "ma'am" as much as possible.

If they say the fries were too cold, apologize profusely and say, "I am so sorry. I will get you some fresh HOT fries immediately. No charge, of course, ma'am. And we will also give you a free milkshake. What flavor do you want, ma'am?"

Honestly they can't do much. The crazy bitch would sue them if she got hurt, and the corporations are willing to let their employees get pushed around so long as they don't get sued.

Yeah, I know. Shame how these companies put their low-salaried employees in harm's way. Still, I think if I were there and was being assaulted by that bitch, I'd be willing to lose my fry job just to bang that idiot's head with an iron skillet, then I would sue her for assault while claiming self-defense and I'd have the video evidence to back me up.

What amazes me is how these psychos make such a deal and are willing to get an arrest record over----? What could possibly be so bad happen to you at a McDonalds?

Yeah, I know. Shame how these companies put their low-salaried employees in harm's way. Still, I think if I were there and was being assaulted by that bitch, I'd be willing to lose my fry job just to bang that idiot's head with an iron skillet, then I would sue her for assault while claiming self-defense and I'd have the video evidence to back me up.

What amazes me is how these psychos make such a deal and are willing to get an arrest record over----? What could possibly be so bad happen to you at a McDonalds?
Someone could pull a GUN

Forum List

Back