Did They Run Out of Cardboard? At it Again.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
They do not care. They know they can break the law and not fear punishment. Thugs, criminals=Democrats.

Another 0 integrity election.

That "Challenger" is a nutjob :cuckoo:.

:laughing0301: Large men in black... Larger men in black... More larger men in black... Shadowing me... :laughing0301:

Did you know Republicans & Democrats were running that election, with republicans & democrats watching each-others every move? Challengers from all parties are watching them.

It was also a primary election that neither party has to choose the same candidate the voters chose.

Last edited:

:laughing0301: Large men in black... Larger men in black... More larger men in black... Shadowing me... :laughing0301:

Did you know Republicans & Democrats were running that election, with republicans & democrats watching each-others every move? Challengers from all parties are watching them.

It was also a primary election that neither party has to choose the same candidate the voters chose.
The thugs come in all colors but the point is they will not be punished. More proof the 2020 election was stolen. Not one poll worker was charged then either.

The thugs come in all colors but the point is they will not be punished. More proof the 2020 election was stolen. Not one poll worker was charged then either.
What should they be charged with? Not halting the election on the whim of a nut-job?

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning you used to come to that conclusion?

Hell, I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't even know the guy's name because you're a distinguished LWNJ mentally ill moronic moonbat and tend to have absolutely no clue WTF you're talking about.

Last edited:
They do not care. They know they can break the law and not fear punishment. Thugs, criminals=Democrats.

Another 0 integrity election.

This was a fine resolution to my concern. However, after making this challenge, it was clear that I was being shadowed by Democrat challengers and men in black.

:auiqs.jpg:

This was a fine resolution to my concern. However, after making this challenge, it was clear that I was being shadowed by Democrat challengers and men in black.

:auiqs.jpg:
Thugs are thugs.

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning you used to come to that conclusion?

Hell, I'd bet a dollar to a dime that you don't even know the guy's name because you're a distinguished LWNJ mentally ill moronic moonbat and tend to have absolutely no clue WTF you're talking about.
You don't know shit. That lame article only gave his name as Braden with MC4EI. But his real name is Braden Giacobazzi. He was a Trump agitator challenger in 2020 election also. He was the only one in the room with issues then & now.

Braden Giacobazzi is another unhinged Trump cultist. :cuckoo:.

Even Trump's AG William Barr said there was no fraud at that place.

Last edited:
You don't know shit. That lame article only gave his name as Braden with MC4EI. But his real name is Braden Giacobazzi. He was a Trump agitator challenger in 2020 election also. He was the only one in the room with issues then & now.

Braden Giacobazzi is another unhinged Trump cultist. :cuckoo:.

Even Trump's AG William Barr said there was no fraud at that place.
And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Forum List

Back