Current Oil Prices are LOWER than almost any day 2004-2014.

"The end of 2004" was the time that democrats took over the majority in congress and gave us the biggest "October surprise" in history a couple of years later with the collapse of Fannie Mae and the economy just in time for the 2008 election. Gas prices soared during the Hussein administration and came down dramatically during the Trump administration. What's the argument about again?
Democrats took control of Congress in 2007. The Republicans did quite well in 2004. They picked up several Senate seats and Bush got reelected.

Do you really need me to explain to you how it’s relevant? Admit that you’re stupid and we can go down that path. LOL
Insults not debate is all I get from you. I’m thinking you are retarded. Not just stupid. If you are retarded let me know and I’ll lay off the hard questions.

Insults not debate is all I get from you. I’m thinking you are retarded. Not just stupid. If you are retarded let me know and I’ll lay off the hard questions.
Answer the question. I will Gladly explain how now is vastly different than 2018. Your lashing out is comical.

here's the latest data from the fed:
oilelect.png

Answer the question. I will Gladly explain how now is vastly different than 2018. Your lashing out is comical.
Don’t be a dumbfuck. You made a statement, I asked how’s that relevant, and you’ve danced around all day jerking off. I could give a shit what you do but if you have a point of view on current oil prices being lower than nearly every day 2004 to 2014 and the same as 2018 feel free to post it. If not go back to whacking off.

Don’t be a dumbfuck. You made a statement, I asked how’s that relevant, and you’ve danced around all day jerking off. I could give a shit what you do but if you have a point of view on current oil prices being lower than nearly every day 2004 to 2014 and the same as 2018 feel free to post it. If not go back to whacking off.
And were we dealing with a global pandemic between 2004-2014?

I am paying a dollar more a gallon for gas at the pump under Mr. Potatohead than when Trump was President.

If any of these stupid uneducated lying Moon Bats tell you that that is somehow a good thing then they are idiots.

Currently oil prices are lower than almost any day from the end of 2004 through 2014. It’s also the same exact price as the average price in 2018. So, what exactly is the crisis?

View attachment 528249
Did you go to school at the the Al Sharpton University like IM2?

So those dates are irrelevant. It’s like asking why aren’t the Patriots winning as many games as they were between 2004-2014
The running narrative is gas/oil prices are too high. I agree with you. There isn’t a good comparison to what we are seeing. Righties like to take last years suppressed prices from low demand that put out very low prices and compare them to current average prices while exiting a pandemic. I’m glad we agree. Prices aren’t comparably high. Thanks Joe!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back