Current lawsuits moving forward against Trump and his children?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

[/URL]

NEW YORK — President Trump and three of his adult children have been ordered by a federal judge to search through 15 years of business records for materials that could inform a lawsuit alleging they profited by promoting a marketing scam targeting vulnerable investors.

(grifters will grift)

Two federal lawsuits allege that Trump violated the Constitution’s emoluments clause, which bars presidents from taking payments from foreign states without Congress’s consent.

(there are the rape and the sexual assault cases that are still in court that everybody knows about)

A defamation lawsuit brought by “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos is in a holding pattern in Manhattan while the state’s highest court considers Trump’s immunity claim. Zervos said Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007, and he’s accused of trashing her publicly when she came forward during his 2016 presidential campaign.
A similar defamation case was brought by journalist E. Jean Carroll, who went public with an accusation of rape against Trump in a memoir she published last year, could also be put on hold if a judge rules that it should track with the Zervos case.

—-
We don’t know if Trump is going to sue any of these 25 women. He said he was going to sue all of them after the election but he’s never tried to do that. These are all women that accused him of sexual assault and/rape.

——-
I couldn’t get them all because there’s so many. But I tried to get the major ones that are against him and his kids and not the ones that are in court over his tax returns or terrible things he’s done as president.

What I don’t understand, and maybe Republicans could explain it is if the media is so against Trump, then why don’t they talk about all these lawsuits when any one of these lawsuits, if it was against a Democrat, the media would be non-stop assault. Why does trump get a bye? Anyone?

and please don’t attack me for just pointing out what’s in the current law system.

1590333142118.png

What I don’t understand, and maybe Republicans could explain it is if the media is so against Trump, then why don’t they talk about all these lawsuits when any one of these lawsuits, if it was against a Democrat, the media would be non-stop assault. Why does trump get a bye? Anyone?
First and foremost... That's not true. I wish the media wasn't bias... But...

and please don’t attack me for just pointing out what’s in the current law system.
The people you are asking this to are pretty much "Innocent until proven guilty" type of people. It's a non-news story, fake news if you will, until there is evidence that shows they are guilty. I think the DNC is finally get their head wrapped around that they are in some deep shit for lying to the American public. Not to congress.. They say the truth to congress, but lie in the media.

I mean they COULD KEEP DOING IT IF THEY FELT THEY WERE GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION.... Because then they can squash it after to protect themselves. "We are moving on, and doing important things now that he's no longer in office"

I personally think that should be against the law. We've spent way too much money on this Russia bullshit because of hitman politics.

The people you are asking this to are pretty much "Innocent until proven guilty" type of people. It's a non-news story, fake news if you will, until there is evidence that shows they are guilty. I think the DNC is finally get their head wrapped around that they are in some deep shit for lying to the American public. Not to congress.. They say the truth to congress, but lie in the media.

I mean they COULD KEEP DOING IT IF THEY FELT THEY WERE GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION.... Because then they can squash it after to protect themselves. "We are moving on, and doing important things now that he's no longer in office"

I personally think that should be against the law. We've spent way too much money on this Russia bullshit because of hitman politics.

Yet the republicans want to spend more time and money for the Russia investigation, which shows tramp was not exonerated and they have many indicts, what I don't stand if tramp Jr. lied why didn't he get punished.

The tramp family is guilty but we will let them go through the trial, the offspring are to be tried, but not tramp the daddy , because haven't you heard "he is above the law"

Yet Daddy will bring it to the supreme court.

Yet the republicans want to spend more time and money for the Russia investigation, which shows tramp was not exonerated and they have many indicts, what I don't stand if tramp Jr. lied why didn't he get punished.

The tramp family is guilty but we will let them go through the trial, the offspring are to be tried, but not tramp the daddy , because haven't you heard "he is above the law"

Yet Daddy will bring it to the supreme court.
Why don't you take some English composition lessons? Do you talk like that too?

You are going to have to explain yourself on this one. How are they wanting to spend more time and money on it?

The tramp family is guilty
Right... I quote myself here: "The people you are asking this to are pretty much "Innocent until proven guilty" type of people. It's a non-news story, fake news if you will, until there is evidence that shows they are guilty."

Not every republican, or Trump supporter mind you, but most people who support the current administration believe in Innocent until proven guilty. I quote myself again: " I think the DNC is finally get their head wrapped around that they are in some deep shit for lying to the American public. Not to congress.. They say the truth to congress, but lie in the media."

[/URL]

NEW YORK — President Trump and three of his adult children have been ordered by a federal judge to search through 15 years of business records for materials that could inform a lawsuit alleging they profited by promoting a marketing scam targeting vulnerable investors.

(grifters will grift)

Two federal lawsuits allege that Trump violated the Constitution’s emoluments clause, which bars presidents from taking payments from foreign states without Congress’s consent.

(there are the rape and the sexual assault cases that are still in court that everybody knows about)

A defamation lawsuit brought by “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos is in a holding pattern in Manhattan while the state’s highest court considers Trump’s immunity claim. Zervos said Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007, and he’s accused of trashing her publicly when she came forward during his 2016 presidential campaign.
A similar defamation case was brought by journalist E. Jean Carroll, who went public with an accusation of rape against Trump in a memoir she published last year, could also be put on hold if a judge rules that it should track with the Zervos case.

—-
We don’t know if Trump is going to sue any of these 25 women. He said he was going to sue all of them after the election but he’s never tried to do that. These are all women that accused him of sexual assault and/rape.

——-
I couldn’t get them all because there’s so many. But I tried to get the major ones that are against him and his kids and not the ones that are in court over his tax returns or terrible things he’s done as president.

Ain't it funny that the right wingers have made a BIG DEAL about one women who has been exposed as a damn liar, who made stories (plural) about Biden, and the 25 (and likely dozens more women who have been sexually harassed, victims of sexual battery or worse) who (right wingers) continue to believe Donald Trump who has claimed all of these allegation are fake.

That's a pattern which has become a constant theme with The Donald, who clams the thousands of Journalists and former associates all hate him. He never wonders why he is so unpopular, establish by those who have been in close company with him.

Forum List

Back