Cure for Tyranny

This Long Covid thread mentions nattokinase:

Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted and purified from a Japanese food called nattō. Nattō is produced by fermentation by adding the bacterium Bacillus natto, which also produces the enzyme, to boiled soybeans. Wikipedia

Classification: Enzyme, Protein

People also ask

What are the benefits of nattokinase?

Studies show that nattokinase dissolves blood clots — which helps maintain good blood vessel structure, improves blood flow, and lowers the risk of heart disease. It can also help lower your blood pressure, reducing strain on the heart that can lead to heart attacks.Nov 26, 2022
SWU419.jpg

~S~

This is for certain: Yong-Zhen Zhang is the first human to sequence the SARS2 genome. Zhang has a co-author named Guan-Zhu Han. This author, Han, links to nattokinase. How did this natto link happen? It is explained here:

Post #165

This is for certain: Yong-Zhen Zhang is the first human to sequence the SARS2 genome. Zhang has a co-author named Guan-Zhu Han. This author, Han, links to nattokinase. How did this natto link happen? It is explained here:

Post #165
No covid here but long term lung damage from chemical exposure and then this small adrenal tumor that is hitting my electrolytes (actually wiping out my potassium) which in turn has now created extreme heart issues (15% function was told this morning from test done Tuesday). Anyhow I have known we needed to improve the air quality in the house in as much as possible for a long time. Hospital air was also stifling for me. I made filters on every fan I could and put throughout starting next to the bed and near the computer. Those are working great. I used MERV 14 filters and activated carbon filters fully surrounding the fans (about a hundred bucks total spent for four units, 2 small, one ;arge and one medium size fan) We''ll do a whole house one too in the next few months and add an additional filter made of zeolite). The air is sweet now where ever these filters are located.Pure oxygen helps when needed but biggy too is keeping blood fluid down but also being careful to not dehydrate as that exasperates the aldersterone issues even more. Long covid peeps can do the same to improve breathing which generally improves blood oxygen levels. My blood oxygen levels and heart rate function wildly because the body isn't signaling proper but hopefully we can keep it all at bay until a good surgeon is located to remove that little devil.

Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted and purified from a Japanese food called nattō. Nattō is produced by fermentation by adding the bacterium Bacillus natto, which also produces the enzyme, to boiled soybeans. Wikipedia

Classification: Enzyme, Protein

People also ask

What are the benefits of nattokinase?

Studies show that nattokinase dissolves blood clots — which helps maintain good blood vessel structure, improves blood flow, and lowers the risk of heart disease. It can also help lower your blood pressure, reducing strain on the heart that can lead to heart attacks.Nov 26, 2022
SWU419.jpg

~S~
Good stuff. Read some reviews and studies where clots were dissolved within hours after using the Natto. My friend sure was tickled that he no longer has to take all those heart meds and blood thinners once he started doing Natto first thing every morning. A teaspoon of dehydrated Natto beans at waking every morning does the trick for him.

Another one of my favs for heart and blood is Hawthorne berries. First time I took those I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins about an hour later when I took a little walk.

No covid here but long term lung damage from chemical exposure and then this small adrenal tumor that is hitting my electrolytes (actually wiping out my potassium) which in turn has now created extreme heart issues (15% function was told this morning from test done Tuesday). Anyhow I have known we needed to improve the air quality in the house in as much as possible for a long time. Hospital air was also stifling for me. I made filters on every fan I could and put throughout starting next to the bed and near the computer. Those are working great. I used MERV 14 filters and activated carbon filters fully surrounding the fans (about a hundred bucks total spent for four units, 2 small, one ;arge and one medium size fan) We''ll do a whole house one too in the next few months and add an additional filter made of zeolite). The air is sweet now where ever these filters are located.Pure oxygen helps when needed but biggy too is keeping blood fluid down but also being careful to not dehydrate as that exasperates the aldersterone issues even more. Long covid peeps can do the same to improve breathing which generally improves blood oxygen levels. My blood oxygen levels and heart rate function wildly because the body isn't signaling proper but hopefully we can keep it all at bay until a good surgeon is located to remove that little devil.
Yes as pure air as possible. So the tumor is predatory on electrolytes? You should like the studies @organichemusic. Some of it quite technical.

Good stuff. Read some reviews and studies where clots were dissolved within hours after using the Natto. My friend sure was tickled that he no longer has to take all those heart meds and blood thinners once he started doing Natto first thing every morning. A teaspoon of dehydrated Natto beans at waking every morning does the trick for him.

Another one of my favs for heart and blood is Hawthorne berries. First time I took those I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins about an hour later when I took a little walk.
That's just the point: the Chinese who sequence the virus (first was Yong-Zhen Zhang, Chinese CDC) have co-authors who study plant signaling (Guan-Zhu Han and the plant pathogen, Phytophthora, that attack natto soybeans). Nattokinase itself evolved by reacting to plant pathogens.

Yes as pure air as possible. So the tumor is predatory on electrolytes? You should like the studies @organichemusic. Some of it quite technical.
Candied Ginger helped stop the crash for me the other day. I didn't realize so much fluid had built up and was a bit late on getting it back down. Rod grabbed the Ginger for me and it took just a few moments to help once I got it down.

The tumor has the adrenal telling kidneys lose the potassium and keep the sodium. My actual sodium levels are to the low side of good but the potassium is kapoot. I also have issue with red blood cells from the anesthesia that was given for surgery a few months back (apparently it can take up to four months to get cells normalized). That was the first documented heart attack. In retrospect should have detoxed immediately after surgery. The red blood cells with the anesthesia could not carry potassium or oxygen properly so it was a tipping point when added on top of what that tumor is doing.

The tumor has the adrenal telling kidneys lose the potassium and keep the sodium. My actual sodium levels are to the low side of good but the potassium is kapoot. I also have issue with red blood cells from the anesthesia that was given for surgery a few months back (apparently it can take up to four months to get cells normalized). That was the first documented heart attack. In retrospect should have detoxed immediately after surgery. The red blood cells with the anesthesia could not carry potassium or oxygen properly so it was a tipping point when added on top of what that tumor is doing.
Don't know if @organichemusic is mentioning Crataegus (cardiac rhythm stabilizer). Does Twitter have a search engine?

@essentialnature pointed it out for her there. Another source for naturals on twitter.

Yes, though they are not getting down to the nitty-gritty enough to make the fungal connection to nattokinase:

1. Crataegus extracts are world-reknowned for maintenance of (cardiac rhythm [italics]), translated as maintenance of synchronicity in pumping fluids. Aspirin from willow bark is this same mechanism.

2. The anthocyanidins from Crataegus synchronize fungal reproduction in nature (the water mold, Blastocladiella).

3. Nattokinase evolved in soybeans from response to fungal pathogens (Phytophthora) and for maintenance of osmotic homeostasis that prevents clogging by viruses or fungi.

So there are at least two Chinese communist psychopath scientists who know the true origin of SARS2: Yong-Zhen Zhang, who first sequenced the genome, and Guan Zhu Han, his co-author who has written on plant signaling against pathogens.

Forum List

Back