Cure for Tyranny

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Why do I say that? Because now there was a cure for tyranny.

There are two risk factors for dying from COVID: It’s the doctor you choose and the government you live under. Besides that, there’s no reason a person should die from COVID.

Now, you don’t need a doctor and now you don’t need permission from the government. You can go to a pharmacy or go to a supermarket and buy an over-the-counter option of quercetin together with Zinc and Vitamin C and Vitamin D.

Together it creates a very powerful immune-boosting nutritional supplement. According to the FDA, I’m not allowed to make any claims except that it’s an immune booster and nutritional supplement. So what I’m going to say is the following: Quercetin and Vitamin C together form a functioning zinc ionophore — a zinc delivery system. Zinc is what it delivers, so you actually need zinc as well. You need the gun and the bullet.

And Vitamin D – the studies all show – Vitamin D3 levels between 50 and 70 virtually eliminate hospitalizations or admissions in the intensive care unit. It optimizes their immune system. So you need Vitamin D, then you need Zinc, which is the bullet. And then to form a functioning gun, you need Vitamin C and quercetin…

While I know he's trying to sell you something.........It is true they have suppressed HCQ and Ivermectin here in the U.S. Just supplements for thought.

8 studies. 74% improvement

mvaq.png

Early treatment is the key. Studies show 31% late term use.

Early treatment is prophylaxis.
According to the Dr. it allows zinc into the cell. And yes it boosts immunity.

CITATIONS​

1. Flavonoids: an overview - PubMed
  2. Flavonoids--food sources and health benefits - PubMed
  3. Health effects of quercetin: from antioxidant to nutraceutical - PubMed
  4. Free radicals, antioxidants in disease and health - PubMed
  5. Quercetin: potentials in the prevention and therapy of disease - PubMed
  6. The inflammation theory of disease. The growing realization that chronic inflammation is crucial in many diseases opens new avenues for treatment - PubMed
  7. Quercetin is equally or more effective than resveratrol in attenuating tumor necrosis factor-{alpha}-mediated inflammation and insulin resistance in primary human adipocytes - PubMed
  8. Flavonoids as Cytokine Modulators: A Possible Therapy for Inflammation-Related Diseases - PubMed
  9. The Effect of Quercetin on Inflammatory Factors and Clinical Symptoms in Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Double-Blind, Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed
  10. Quercetin and Its Anti-Allergic Immune Response - PubMed
  11. Role of quercetin (a natural herbal compound) in allergy and inflammation - PubMed
  12. Quercetin as a potential anti-allergic drug: which perspectives? - PubMed
  13. Quercetin effectively quells peanut-induced anaphylactic reactions in the peanut sensitized rats - PubMed
  14. Endothelium-independent vasodilator effects of the flavonoid quercetin and its methylated metabolites in rat conductance and resistance arteries - PubMed
  15. Vasorelaxing activity of resveratrol and quercetin in isolated rat aorta - PubMed
  16. Antihypertensive effects of the flavonoid quercetin in spontaneously hypertensive rats - PubMed
  17. Effects of Quercetin on Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials - PubMed
  18. Quercetin
  19. Bioavailability of Quercetin

It's fruit supplements. Most medicines come from natural sources anyways.

Flavonoids, a group of natural substances with variable phenolic structures, are found in fruits, vegetables, grains, bark, roots, stems, flowers, tea and wine. These natural products are well known for their beneficial effects on health and efforts are being made to isolate the ingredients so called flavonoids. Flavonoids are now considered as an indispensable component in a variety of nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, medicinal and cosmetic applications. This is attributed to their anti-oxidative, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic and anti-carcinogenic properties coupled with their capacity to modulate key cellular enzyme function.

treatmentdelay.png

Treatment delay.
The time between infection or the onset of symptoms and treatment may critically affect how well a treatment works. For example an antiviral may be very effective when used early but may not be effective in late stage disease, and may even be harmful. Oseltamivir, for example, is generally only considered effective for influenza when used within 0-36 or 0-48 hours [McLean, Treanor]. Other medications might be beneficial for late stage complications, while early use may not be effective or may even be harmful. Figure 15 shows an example where efficacy declines as a function of treatment delay.

Which is what almost all the studies say. Early treatment is the key. But our country has failed miserably at this. And suppressed any off label to fight covid.

CITATIONS​

6. The inflammation theory of disease. The growing realization that chronic inflammation is crucial in many diseases opens new avenues for treatment - PubMed
  7. Quercetin is equally or more effective than resveratrol in attenuating tumor necrosis factor-{alpha}-mediated inflammation and insulin resistance in primary human adipocytes - PubMed
  8. Flavonoids as Cytokine Modulators: A Possible Therapy for Inflammation-Related Diseases - PubMed
  9. The Effect of Quercetin on Inflammatory Factors and Clinical Symptoms in Women with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Double-Blind, Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed
  11. Role of quercetin (a natural herbal compound) in allergy and inflammation - PubMed
  13. Quercetin effectively quells peanut-induced anaphylactic reactions in the peanut sensitized rats - PubMed
  14. Endothelium-independent vasodilator effects of the flavonoid quercetin and its methylated metabolites in rat conductance and resistance arteries - PubMed
  15. Vasorelaxing activity of resveratrol and quercetin in isolated rat aorta - PubMed
  16. Antihypertensive effects of the flavonoid quercetin in spontaneously hypertensive rats - PubMed
  17. Effects of Quercetin on Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials - PubMed
  18. Quercetin

Early treatment can only mean prophylaxis and nothing else: the med has to be present (before [italics]) the virus is present.

CITATIONS​

18. Quercetin

You have not mentioned the most imortant fact: quercitin physically attaches to the communist virus.

Another decent natural to add to one's daily diet nattokinase. I got some for a friend for Christmas in hopes it could get him off of blood thinners. Bought some for Rod and I too after reading all the benefits of it.

For our friend it has done that and even more as for the first time in years when the doctor's office checked his blood pressure it was also at normal levels. Also he told me it cleaned out kidneys and bladder too. Excellent reviews from people who have used it too for all sorts of ailments.

We are going to make our own from henceforth because I have an older dog and I think it will be good for him too. Just a little bit on a spoon in the morning a half an hour before coffee or tea seems to do the trick. For the dog I just held it in my palm, told him it was good for him and he ate it.

Another decent natural to add to one's daily diet nattokinase. I got some for a friend for Christmas in hopes it could get him off of blood thinners. Bought some for Rod and I too after reading all the benefits of it.

For our friend it has done that and even more as for the first time in years when the doctor's office checked his blood pressure it was also at normal levels. Also he told me it cleaned out kidneys and bladder too. Excellent reviews from people who have used it too for all sorts of ailments.

We are going to make our own from henceforth because I have an older dog and I think it will be good for him too. Just a little bit on a spoon in the morning a half an hour before coffee or tea seems to do the trick. For the dog I just held it in my palm, told him it was good for him and he ate it.

Nattokinase is a member of the serpin superfamily of serine protease inhibitors, and links to ticks:

PAI Nattokinase

Post #943 Tick Serpins and Lipocalins

We're now studying a report that suggests an unnatural origin for SARS-CoV-2. The discourse about it can easily be sent to the left on the Auschwitz train platform, so don't forget about the Conspiracy Theories forum, where it's very possible that published scientific facts can be sent During this Nazi-Dem regime in America.

For starters, it will be SADS-CoV in pigs in 2018. The investigator can review these Chinese reports about SADS-Cov as we go along.

This is the original study for SADS-CoV, which was discovered during 2017, the year that the Chinese military collected bat viruses from an Island in Zhejiang Province.

SADS-CoV in Swine

This is the report that monkey-wrenches conspiracy theories because it is based on scientific facts:

'....Assuming that the Wuhan Institute of Virology team had discovered the functionalities of CLEC4M/DC-SIGN/CD209 receptors in the new SADS-CoV isolate and the fact that it could bind to positive charge References:
and they wanted to do a field test of the described functionalities, the best conditions for doing so would be in connection with an ongoing infection. If this SADS originally did not have and ACE2 receptor binding motif (RBM), then a binding capacity verificationof these attachment receptors could be done straightforwardly.

But if SADS did have an ACE2 RBM, then it would be necessary to remove or disable the RBM of the spike protein on this CoV isolate and execute experiments in piglets including the formal Cox postulate verification of infection as described in the 2018 paper.
We postulated that there are 2 charged domains on SADS that are likely to contribute to attachment receptor binding located in domains 330-360 and 540-560, respectively. Recollect that we have identified a similarly highly charged structure on SARS-CoV-2 within the edge of the RBD domain (526-560) with pI (isoelectric point) = 10.03 which is brought right into the core of the RBD (to approximately position 400) by Cys-Cys bridging of the domain (538-590).

This domain can contribute bridging similar to that which can be observed for SADS. This new Cys-Cys property inserted into the SARS-CoV-2 spike does not exist in SARS-CoV and hence could not provide such charge enhancement onto the RBD and co-receptor binding by natural evolution.'

The report in post #18 links Wuhan Institute of Virology to Baric and a UNC Chapel Hill epithelial cell line, a cell line whose origin was not known to the authors at the time of writing. Baric's cell line will link to the evolution of SARS-CoV-2.

Forum List

Back