Cuomo Wants One Communist Factory To Make Masks.......

Anyhow, how many Donnie or Ivanka products are made in or near Wuhan?
Donnie was not the one who made those trade deals. He used what was turned into law. Just like we did. One good thing from this is that we will make much more medical supplies in this nation. We lost the jobs over period of time and we can get many of them back for most products the same way.
No, we won't get them back -- we will just find another third world market to exploit......there is no incentive for corporations to pay higher wages to US employees when they can find cheaper labor elsewhere

Instead of 1000 competing Republican capitalist factories. It just goes to show how brain dead liberalism truly is.

Andrew Cuomo accepts Christian Siriano's offer to make masks for coronavirus fight

Homemade masks made in a non-sterile environment sounds like a great idea...
All surgical masks get sterilized after they are manufactured......its sad that hospitals are reduced to having to beg people to make homemade masks -- but they are doing what they have to do....

Instead of 1000 competing Republican capitalist factories. It just goes to show how brain dead liberalism truly is.

Andrew Cuomo accepts Christian Siriano's offer to make masks for coronavirus fight

All surgical masks get sterilized after they are manufactured......its sad that hospitals are reduced to having to beg people to make homemade masks -- but they are doing what they have to do....

You can blame our dependence on Chinese manufacturing. It was one of President Trump's campaign platform to reduce our dependency on them, remember?

& bandanas; don't forget them. :113:

You can blame our dependence on Chinese manufacturing. It was one of President Trump's campaign platform to reduce our dependency on them, remember?

CMEE6TlWUAA91eM.jpg:small

It's our greed that we can blame.....China is a nice boogeyman for the moment --- but if Trump wants to practice what he preaches, he can announce that he is moving all of his manufacturing for his brand out of China...

Ivanka can relinquish her trademarks and move her manufacturing out of China -- if they want to put their money where their mouth is...

I guarantee you if they did -- they won't be moving that manufacturing to the US...

It's our greed that we can blame.....China is a nice boogeyman for the moment --- but if Trump wants to practice what he preaches, he can announce that he is moving all of his manufacturing for his brand out of China...

Ivanka can relinquish her trademarks and move her manufacturing out of China -- if they want to put their money where their mouth is...

I guarantee you if they did -- they won't be moving that manufacturing to the US...

Are you saying making ties and dresses is a national security interest?

When did designer clothing become a strategic asset? Are you trying to deny that he campaigned on thew platform of bringing manufacturing back to America?

Forbes seems to disagree with you...

Trump's Policy "Magic Wand" Boosts Manufacturing Jobs 399% In First 26 Months Over Obama's Last 26

I am saying you and Trump are full of shit......

But let's play along with your delusions....Why hasn't Trump banned the manufacture of products CURRENTLY being made in China that are considered threats to national security?

But let's play along with your delusions....Why hasn't Trump banned the manufacture of products CURRENTLY being made in China that are considered threats to national security?

So you believe that the President should have nationalized the manufacturing industry?

Isn't that one of the elements of fascism and Nazism? The left has constantly clamored that Trump is "literally Hitler", and now you want him to literally become Hitler?

So you believe that the President should have nationalized the manufacturing industry?

Isn't that one of the elements of fascism and Nazism? The left has constantly clamored that Trump is "literally Hitler", and now you want him to literally become Hitler?
So in other words....just whine about China this and China that and how they are a national security threat -- but continue to have most of our manufacturing supply chain sourced thru China...cool....

Like I said.....Trumpers are full of shit...if you aint gonna do shit about China this and China that -- stop bitching about it

So in other words....just whine about China this and China that and how they are a national security threat -- but continue to have most of our manufacturing supply chain sourced thru China...cool....

Like I said.....Trumpers are full of shit...if you aint gonna do shit about China this and China that -- stop bitching about it

Who's "bitching"? I have my own masks and PPE because I saw this coming a long time ago. The fact is that Trump or no Trump, you can't just stop relying on foreign sources and tool up to make everything here overnight. That takes time, and leaders who are willing to deal with the problem.

No Obama, Hillary, Biden, or Bernie would have even attempted to address the problem. It was because of their mindset and their party that we had this problem in the first place. Those and the fact that organized labor unions have been raping manufacturers and consumers for the last century, which led to outsourcing. Democratic policies have ultimately been nothing but a recipe for disaster, and now that disaster is happening right before your eyes.

Enjoy the deadly fruits of your labor.

Who's "bitching"? I have my own masks and PPE because I saw this coming a long time ago. The fact is that Trump or no Trump, you can't just stop relying on foreign sources and tool up to make everything here overnight. That takes time, and leaders who are willing to deal with the problem.

No Obama, Hillary, Biden, or Bernie would have even attempted to address the problem. It was because of their mindset and their party that we had this problem in the first place. Those and the fact that organized labor unions have been raping manufacturers and consumers for the last century, which led to outsourcing. Democratic policies have ultimately been nothing but a recipe for disaster, and now that disaster is happening right before your eyes.

In other words.....Trumpers are full of shit.....like I said...

You spoke nothing of any substance or relevance, other than the fact that you don't like hearing the truth.

Continue being blissful in your ignorance, if you want to. I really don't care one way or the other.

Why would TRUMP ban products we desperately need without having a way to supply those products? TRUMP is dealing with cutting regulations so manufactures can start producing these things in the US that we currently get from China. It's not an issue of national security to be dependent on China for ties and handbags but it is an huge problem to be dependent on China for critical medications and other medical items such as protective gear.

When did designer clothing become a strategic asset? Are you trying to deny that he campaigned on thew platform of bringing manufacturing back to America?

Trump's Policy "Magic Wand" Boosts Manufacturing Jobs 399% In First 26 Months Over Obama's Last 26

trump is a hypocrite of the highest order with wanting manufacturing to come back here when he has outsourced so much of his overpriced yet very cheap crap.

trump is a hypocrite of the highest order with wanting manufacturing to come back here when he has outsourced so much of his overpriced yet very cheap crap.

???? most people would like it to come back but for the moment it is too expensive to manufacture most things here thanks to liberal taxes, regulations, deficits, unions etc etc. They are not hypocritical, just victims of liberal anti-business policy. Now do you understand?

they are? Can you say why? Whatever Trump is he certainly does not support the Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution. Trump is the second coming compared to Biden/Sanders/Warren, the three libcommie stooges

as long as liberals don't interfere with the free market the way they interfered with virus testing, supply will soon equal demand. Do you understand?

Forum List

Back