Cuomo Wants One Communist Factory To Make Masks.......

Instead of 1000 competing Republican capitalist factories. It just goes to show how brain dead liberalism truly is.

Andrew Cuomo accepts Christian Siriano's offer to make masks for coronavirus fight

Homemade masks made in a non-sterile environment sounds like a great idea...
All surgical masks get sterilized after they are manufactured......its sad that hospitals are reduced to having to beg people to make homemade masks -- but they are doing what they have to do....

You can blame our dependence on Chinese manufacturing. It was one of President Trump's campaign platform to reduce our dependency on them, remember?
It's our greed that we can blame.....China is a nice boogeyman for the moment --- but if Trump wants to practice what he preaches, he can announce that he is moving all of his manufacturing for his brand out of China...

Ivanka can relinquish her trademarks and move her manufacturing out of China -- if they want to put their money where their mouth is...

I guarantee you if they did -- they won't be moving that manufacturing to the US...

Are you saying making ties and dresses is a national security interest?
I am saying you and Trump are full of shit......

But let's play along with your delusions....Why hasn't Trump banned the manufacture of products CURRENTLY being made in China that are considered threats to national security?

So you believe that the President should have nationalized the manufacturing industry?

Isn't that one of the elements of fascism and Nazism? The left has constantly clamored that Trump is "literally Hitler", and now you want him to literally become Hitler?
So in other words....just whine about China this and China that and how they are a national security threat -- but continue to have most of our manufacturing supply chain sourced thru China...cool....

Like I said.....Trumpers are full of shit...if you aint gonna do shit about China this and China that -- stop bitching about it

Trump is trying to do a lot about China. Imagine how much more he could do if liberals helped. I guess they figure they already lost the working man's vote to Trump so why bother.

Forum List

Back