Cuomo says to blame him for what has happened in NY

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Today’s Campaign presser was more of the same.....Cuomo is begging Trump to bail out NY.

He did say we need to blame him.....so he is responsible for over 17,000 dead New Yorkers.

BTW, his daughter is there today.

Now he is talking about tomato sauce.......he might have Bidenitis.

All those taxes had to go somewhere. Tell us where it went Progs. We are not allowed to say anything.

Today’s Campaign presser was more of the same.....Cuomo is begging Trump to bail out NY.

He did say we need to blame him.....so he is responsible for over 17,000 dead New Yorkers.

No he isn't responsible for all those deaths, he never wished ill on his constituents.

He made mistakes, but has adjusted from them, most of the problem is in NY and surrounding counties of that city. The rest of the state is so much safer to dwell in. It has a high population density, hard to fight the virus with that setting, he never had a chance from the start.

From PJ Media, is this interesting article about it:

Here’s How Much Downstate New York Is Skewing the United States’ Coronavirus Numbers

By Matt Margolis April 18, 2020

Excerpt:

I live in New York State. But I live in Western New York—not New York City or downstate. If you ask anyone from downstate, they are New Yorkers. I am not. And quite honestly, I’m okay with that. I have no problem with not being lumped in with the downstaters.

Except I still am. New York is a hotspot when it comes to coronavirus cases and deaths, but that’s only because of downstate. Upstate New York’s coronavirus situation pales in comparison to downstate. New York City, in particular, was doomed due to the incompetence of local leaders, as well as other factors, such as population density and its subway system aiding in the spread of the virus.

Personally, I’ve thought for weeks we should be counting downstate New York separately from the rest of the country. So I looked at the numbers to see what happens when you separate downstate New York from the rest of the country."

LINK

People are seeing the actions of Coumo early on as killing thousands. People are reporting on the time line and the failures in democrat leadership telling everyone all was well.

They are hoping they can blunt the length and depth of the damage they caused and it will burn out before November.

New York is truly screwed, no doubt about it. They forbid Fracking, people are starting to see the crowded conditions in New York City to be contrary to good health. Many of those who are there anyhow are learning how to telecommute in the current situation. Tourism is dead. Cuomo had already told conservatives to leave town, even before the current crisis.

Trump has called this a war. He has referred to himself now as a wartime president.
That means it's a fucking federal problem, not a state by state problem, you fucking idiots.
Cuomo and every other governor has the right to tell the fucking Orange Goon to do his job.

Even Trump's buddy Piers Morgan has seen the light. Watch him say what I've been saying for four years. LOL

No he isn't responsible for all those deaths, he never wished ill on his constituents.

He made mistakes, but has adjusted from them, most of the problem is in NY and surrounding counties of that city. The rest of the state is so much safer to dwell in. It has a high population density, hard to fight the virus with that setting, he never had a chance from the start.

Here’s How Much Downstate New York Is Skewing the United States’ Coronavirus Numbers

Excerpt:

I live in New York State. But I live in Western New York—not New York City or downstate. If you ask anyone from downstate, they are New Yorkers. I am not. And quite honestly, I’m okay with that. I have no problem with not being lumped in with the downstaters.

Except I still am. New York is a hotspot when it comes to coronavirus cases and deaths, but that’s only because of downstate. Upstate New York’s coronavirus situation pales in comparison to downstate. New York City, in particular, was doomed due to the incompetence of local leaders, as well as other factors, such as population density and its subway system aiding in the spread of the virus.

Personally, I’ve thought for weeks we should be counting downstate New York separately from the rest of the country. So I looked at the numbers to see what happens when you separate downstate New York from the rest of the country."

LINK
Cuomo says he is responsible.

Trump has called this a war. He has referred to himself now as a wartime president.
That means it's a fucking federal problem, not a state by state problem, you fucking idiots.
Cuomo and every other governor has the right to tell the fucking Orange Goon to do his job.

Even Trump's buddy Piers Morgan has seen the light. Watch him say what I've been saying for four years. LOL

Cuomo says blame him.

Excerpt:

LINK
Can you imagine the number of deaths if every city did like NY? Coumo and Deblasio made deadly mistakes. I dont think however they could do much after telling people all was well. That one poor decision will haunt them for a very long time.

Now he wants Trump to come in and fix his mess.. Talk about absconding responsibility. Now democrats are running from it.

Excerpt:

LINK

Are you calling Cuomo a liar?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Coumo was bitching that it was HIS STATE... Trump gave him guidlines so that all US states were on the same page and gave them all the power to govern thier states... Now you all are crying its Trumps Problem.... Make up your fucking minds.

Coumo was bitching that it was HIS STATE... Trump gave him guidlines so that all US states were on the same page and gave them all the power to govern thier states... Now you all are crying its Trumps Problem.... Make up your fucking minds.

What guidelines did Trump give them?
Post them here, right now.
There has never been a central, national plan because
YOUR FUCKING ORANGE GOON CHANGES HIS MIND EVERY DAY.

Pick any major online newspaper you want who has created the timeline since January and you'll see for yourself.

OH WAIT....you don't read.

93880116_1505488079630255_5071874528490029056_n.jpg

Pick any major online newspaper you want who has created the timeline since January and you'll see for yourself.

Your willful ignorance is astounding... Go to the US Presinedts web site or the CDC web site, they are posted there moron..

Your willful ignorance is astounding... Go to the US Presinedts web site or the CDC web site, they are posted there moron..

He lets the Daily Kooks tell him what to think.

I believe Cuomo did a good job for his state. Given the circumstances I don't know what else he could have done.

I also say...give him the money...New York's suffering saved a lot of lives out here in the Midwest. Only after they saw the tragedy in New York did they start taking this virus and social distancing seriously. Not the governments...the citizens. They needed to be convinced and the outbreak in NY convinced them.

That's my opinion based on observation...and trust me...I'm no fan of Cuomo or New York City.

I believe Cuomo did a good job for his state. Given the circumstances I don't know what else he could have done.

I also say...give him the money...New York's suffering saved a lot of lives out here in the Midwest. Only after they saw the tragedy in New York did they start taking this virus and social distancing seriously. Not the governments...the citizens. They needed to be convinced and the outbreak in NY convinced them.

That's my opinion based on observation...and trust me...I'm no fan of Cuomo or New York City.
He waited until two weeks ago to shut down the parks, and the subways are still open.

Forum List

Back