Cuomo doesn’t know what “quarantine” means.

No wonder the Chinese virus
If you noticed, Tramp no longer calls it the Chinese Virus after being ordered not to by his master Xi. Xi has the dirt on Tramp to shut him up.
Link to Xi telling this to Trump?
Link to Tramp calling it the Chinese virus any time AFTER his phone call with his master Xi.
I accept your admission you can’t back up your lies.
I did, you are too STUPID to realize it!
Many in the administration have tried to get Tramp to stop calling it the Chinese virus, but after one tongue lashing from Xi Tramp has never said it again.
In his last Press Conference here is what he called it:
All of this to vanquish the virus.
our battle against the virus
all out war against this horrible virus
monitor the spread of the virus

I challenge you to find even one example of him calling it the Chinese virus after the Xi phone call!!!!!
You didn’t have to show up again to confirm you have no link to support your lies, idiot.
Until Tramp makes the XI phone call public, there is NO evidence to contradict my claim and plenty of circumstantial evidence to support it!!!
Why is Tramp hiding his Xi phone call?????
What is he hiding?????

Give one reason why should he release any of his phone calls?

He did made an exception once, and made fools out of you leftist morons. Wasn't that enough?
His edited so called "transcript" proved him a liar and made fools of SUCKERS like you!

He can't edit the transcript, shitstain, there is all team of people writing it.

But no, you believe in whistle blower and Schiff hearsay, they're telling the truth.
It was undeniably edited by the Tramp team.
The truth is Tramp's own chief of staff admitted it!

This is the part where you post a link to his admission.
“What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted a reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money

I don't see admission that transcript is edited.

Forum List

Back