Cuomo called Trump's church visit a "photo op"

Sarin gas should have been used.

The looters and arsonists were given three warnings to disburse. They didn't. They were moved.
They were demonstrating peacefully. The fact Drumph wanted a photo op isn't a reason for a demonstration to be forced to shut down. They tear gassed and used rubber bullets on PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATERS, not looters and arsonists. Peaceful demonstrations are LEGAL in the US and a foundational issue of our civil rights as Americans. Your comment is UNAMERICAN.
Did you ever see what shitstain obama did in Los Angeles for his photo ops and speeches? He timed his appearances to coincide with the evening rush hour specifically to foul traffic. No protests allowed.

The rioters refused to move. They got gassed. They should get gassed. Too bad the gas let them walk away. You are an enemy. I don't care what you call me.

The protesters were peaceful before they were attacked with tear gas, flashbangs and rubber bullets. All to let Trump stand with a Bible for a photo op.

People protesting police violence were attacked by police violence. Welcome to Trumpworld.
STOP PICKING ON PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. HE WANTED TO GO TO CHURCH LIKE HE DOES ON MOST MON NIGHTS.

Trump tear gases the protesters 25 minutes before the curfew so he could walk across the street and pose with Bible in front of St. John's Church.

Don't throw you crooked arrows at me over this. The church leaders are condemning him. Go tell THEM they got TDS, you bunch of fucking losers.

"
Leaders from The Episcopal Church have condemned the use of tear gas and rubber bullets to clear clergy and protesters from the area around St. John’s Episcopal Church, across the street from the White House, so President Donald Trump could use it as an unauthorized photo op on June 1.

Trump “used a church building and the Holy Bible for partisan political purposes. This was done in a time of deep hurt and pain in our country, and his action did nothing to help us or to heal us,” Presiding Bishop Michael Curry said in a statement.

“I am outraged. The president did not pray when he came to St. John’s, nor … did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now,” the Rt. Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of Washington, told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. “I just can’t believe what my eyes have seen.”

The protesters were peaceful before they were attacked with tear gas, flashbangs and rubber bullets. All to let Trump stand with a Bible for a photo op.

People protesting police violence were attacked by police violence. Welcome to Trumpworld.

Gotta love Trumps common sense

The best way to respond to people protesting police violence is to beat the shit out of them

Best way to show how religious you are is to tear gas people to get out of your way
Yeah when they are trying to destroy the church. How Christian of them.
They were protesting in the street and committing no crime.

Trump gassed them so he could demonstrate how religious he is
Lol, they tried to burn the church down.

So, is the rioting and killing the Left is doing in the streets "healing us"? or are the episcopal leaders just a bunch of whore lefties pretending to be men of god?

Oh, so now church leaders are lefty whores.
You people are such fucking losers.
Four years ago you wouldn't recognize yourselves now.
Trumptards are cultists. Period. The end.

aBOUT 20 of these "priests" and such was handing out watah to these lefties who was standin' in a STREET. Blahking traffic. By some pahk I NEVEAH HOID OF.

lOCK THEM UP TOO.

jESUSS FUCKINK WEEPS.

Such a pretentious asshole.
So fucking phony.
He didn't read from it.
He didn't go inside the church.
Who was the asshole on here who said Trump believed in God?
What a fucking idiot.

trump-church-lafayette-st-johns_wide-26772186d1b671edc5334ee167173a5230ac48d1-s800-c85.jpg

So, is the rioting and killing the Left is doing in the streets "healing us"? or are the episcopal leaders just a bunch of whore lefties pretending to be men of god?

WHen they pretend to care about "healing us" but ignore mobs literally murdering people in the streets to attack a leader for speaking out against said violence, thus, actually SIDING with the vile murderers,

yes, those "church leaders" are lefty whores.

fuck them.

Four years ago, I already knew then, what vile pieces of shit, lefties were and would not be surprised by anything that has occurred.

The Episcopal leaders became lefty whores long before this.

Now you're attacking Christian leaders in the name of Trump.
Oh how far you've fallen, you poor dipshit.

Such a pretentious asshole.
So fucking phony.
He didn't read from it.
He didn't go inside the church.
Who was the asshole on here who said Trump believed in God?
What a fucking idiot.

trump-church-lafayette-st-johns_wide-26772186d1b671edc5334ee167173a5230ac48d1-s800-c85.jpg

You and the church leaders are ignoring the murderous mobs to attack the man speaking out against htem.

The Episcopal leaders became lefty whores long before this.

Now you're attacking Christian leaders in the name of Trump.
Oh how far you've fallen, you poor dipshit.

THey are not Christians. THey are lefties assholes infiltrating a Christian church.

WHen they pretend to care about "healing us" but ignore mobs literally murdering people in the streets to attack a leader for speaking out against said violence, thus, actually SIDING with the vile murderers,

yes, those "church leaders" are lefty whores.

fuck them.

Four years ago, I already knew then, what vile pieces of shit, lefties were and would not be surprised by anything that has occurred.

You won't read and learn.

This group was peacefully assembled and Trump had them tear gassed prior to the curfew that was to go into place at 6:00pm, you ignorant motherfucker.
I saw the whole thing on live television. The reporting is accurate.

Forum List

Back