Cuomo called for multiple people to resign over sexual harassment allegations. Now he refuses to resign.

Cuomo must resign, or be impeached by New York State government if he refuses to step down. This is bad for New York State. The Democrats must be as motivated to impeach Cuomo as they were to impeach former president Trump. He can not be the governor with those sexual harassment allegations. Its a disgrace for the State of New York!

Cuomo must resign, or be impeached by New York State government if he refuses to step down. This is bad for New York State. The Democrats must be as motivated to impeach Cuomo as they were to impeach former president Trump. He can not be the governor with those sexual harassment allegations. Its a disgrace for the State of New York!
It ain't happening; Ds can pull any shit and get away with it.

"Sexual Harassment" covers so much ground that the expression has become nearly meaningless.

The real meaning of it in an employment context is using pressure as a manager/boss to coerce sexual favors from a subordinate, with the implication that if the sexual activity is not granted there will be negative consequences for the employee/subordinate.

This is not the case in any of the Cuomo accusations. He did boorish things that made women uncomfortable. Hardly enough to warrant political suicide.

Force Don Corleone Cuomo out, and then slap him with a class action lawsuit for sending infected patients into nursing homes. He refused to use other care options provided by President Trump. That is willful endangerment. Cuomo didn't want to give Trump credit. Yes Cuomo really is that petty and vindictive.

Sexual harassment allegations against high profile individuals are an age old tactic to bring down ones political enemies. In this age of #metoo, half of the women see themselves as victims if a man pats them on the backside and the other half are envious. In any normal sexual encounter, men are expected to be the aggressor within limits that are not clearly defined.

He needs to stay in office and let those in is state determine what the outcome should be.

It seems the backlash against Coumo is building...

‘Enough’: Cuomo’s Local Newspaper Calls On Him To Resign Over Nursing Home Scandal - Conservative Daily News

The editorial board of the Albany Times-Union, which has endorsed Andrew Cuomo for governor three times, called on the New York Democrat to resign from office Saturday for his misleading statements about coronavirus-related nursing home deaths.

“First Gov. Andrew Cuomo hid the truth about deaths of nursing home residents from the public. Then his administration lied about why. Then, pretending to come clean, it lied about why it lied,” the editorial board wrote in a scathing takedown.

“Enough,” the editors added. “Mr. Cuomo has squandered the public’s trust at a time when it’s needed more than ever.”

Cuomo and the New York State Department of Health have come under fire following a series of revelations about the administration’s efforts to block the release of data regarding coronavirus cases and deaths in the state’s nursing homes.

On March 25, the administration released an advisory that required nursing homes to admit residents back into their facilities from hospitals, even if they had tested positive for coronavirus.

The Daily Caller News Foundation reported on May 15 that the Department of Health had acknowledged that it was undercounting the true number of nursing home residents who had died from coronavirus by not including deaths of nursing home residents that occurred in hospitals.

Cuomo denied throughout the summer that his guidance caused nursing home deaths. His administration touted a report released by the Department of Health in July that claimed that nursing home staffers were largely responsible for spreading the virus at long-term care facilities. Cuomo also cited statistics he said showed that New York ranked better than most states in terms of fatality rates from the virus at nursing homes.

A report released by New York Attorney General Letitia James in January undercut Cuomo’s claims. It said that the true number of virus-related nursing home deaths were likely 50% higher than what the Cuomo administration reported.

Some of Cuomo’s top aides also reportedly changed the report released in July to reflect a lower number of nursing home deaths.

Not surprised he refuses to resign...
And yet as a good Party drone you will back him and all other Communist shits forever. He's YOUR guy after all.

I don’t back narcissistic politicians. He doesn’t deserve to be in office. Manipulating the number of nursing home deaths was abhorrent. The sexual harassment claims are just icing on the cake.

Unlike some people I don’t march in lockstep with any political party.
Suuureee you do. That's why you backed the illegitimate election of quid pro Joe and the Skank.

Again, I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between Trump and Cuomo is political party.

Cuomo should resign. Period.
I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between xiden and Cuomo is one is in albany, the other is in dc
mary-o needs 2 go

And Trump was not narcissistic?

Got it.
i can see you have no clue........about anything

:auiqs.jpg:

Cuomo is on a downward spiral, I agree. The OP is disingenuous though. Eric was accused of physical abuse of women. Cuomo of being a creep trying to get a date. They aren’t the same thing. Both a wrong still but not the same degree.

A little closer on Micah who tormented some poor young women for a long period of time trying to get her to sleep with him.

Men in power tend to let us down for sure.

And yet as a good Party drone you will back him and all other Communist shits forever. He's YOUR guy after all.

I don’t back narcissistic politicians. He doesn’t deserve to be in office. Manipulating the number of nursing home deaths was abhorrent. The sexual harassment claims are just icing on the cake.

Whatever, BlueAnon

Whatever, BlueAnon

:itsok:

Suuureee you do. That's why you backed the illegitimate election of quid pro Joe and the Skank.

Again, I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between Trump and Cuomo is political party.

I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between xiden and Cuomo is one is in albany, the other is in dc
mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

Dismissed. I don’t argue with partisan hacks.

...and yet he still has a 65% approval rating from New Yorkers.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I mean, how fucking stupid are liberals?

1615225358634.png

Run Forest, run for office again!

They will elect you.

mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

that must have taken alot out of that 1 brain cell, you have, to come up w/that reply....just saying

mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

that must have taken alot out of that 1 brain cell, you have, to come up w/that reply....just saying

:itsok:

Then he should resign for being a granny killer.

Choose your fate ... you are doomed one way or the other, you are a mass murderer Cuomo.
Nice to see due process for men against accusations again. Ain't it.

Forum List

Back