'Culture of Death' Now Targets School Girls

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
Health expert warns of Democrat push for taxpayer-funded IUDs for young teens

Culture of death now targets school girls

Tell me what you think? Personally I'm sure that this is not just about contraception. This is about advocating sex before marriage in adolescent children. Abstinence is hard to teach when we provide iud's to adolescents, right? Well, it's just so telling how the left can't keep themselves from involving themselves with kids and sex. That's really disgusting.

Abstinence is hard to practice for many working through puberty as well. Many don't. What other options do you have to keep kids from having unintended pregnancies?

Abstinence is hard to practice for many working through puberty as well. Many don't. What other options do you have to keep kids from having unintended pregnancies?

They want the impossible...Sorry, but in a society where the family is fractured and work means more...It doesn't work this way anymore.

One of the reasons the family is fractured is the point you touched upon. Unintended pregnancies. Abstinence program can work for some, but what about the others?

Democrats advocate for any depravity. If they miss a baby to abort they will take the spread of disease.

The mystery is why ever would any decent person even bothers to muster up concern.

"Culture of death now targets school girls"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

The warranted and appropriate use of contraceptives does not constitute a ‘culture of death,’ it’s in fact the opposite.

I will say this..... if any daughter of mine came home from school and told me they wanted to put an I'D into her; there would be Hell to pay.

PARENTING are the proper teachers for their child's sex ed. The easiest way to push back to this standard us to stop letting the Government support these out of wedlock pregnancies and forcing the families involved to support the child.

Off the top of my head, she could swallow an RU486 pill in the bathroom...takes ten seconds.

Any woman can self-abort if determined to do so.

Personally I'm sure that this is not just about contraception. This is about advocating sex before marriage in adolescent children.

Don't be ridiculous. You really think the federal government would stop there after all this effort? Clearly, this is part of Big Brother's hidden agenda to collect and record genetic data on every American, and then identify suitable candidates for secret involuntary experiments, performed under the guise of alien abductions, so as to conduct research into alien-human hybrid vaccines.

Off the top of my head, she could swallow an RU486 pill in the bathroom...takes ten seconds.

And where exactly does she get this pill? She has no money of her own. She has no free time without a chaperone. She has no means to travel on her own.

Never trust Wnd with any STORY they produce.... it's possible they are reporting all the pertinent facts, but 100 to 1, they are not and they are LYING, or they have left out important information, and completely skewed their article to where finding the truth is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Health expert warns of Democrat push for taxpayer-funded IUDs for young teens

Culture of death now targets school girls

Tell me what you think? Personally I'm sure that this is not just about contraception. This is about advocating sex before marriage in adolescent children. Abstinence is hard to teach when we provide iud's to adolescents, right? Well, it's just so telling how the left can't keep themselves from involving themselves with kids and sex. That's really disgusting.

Right- thats why we don't provide fire extinguishers in homes- because we don't want to encourage kids to set fires.

What is really disgusting is how you would prefer teenagers get pregnant- rather than let anyone think you approve of them having sex.

And where exactly does she get this pill? She has no money of her own. She has no free time without a chaperone. She has no means to travel on her own.
From the guy who knocked her up? But if she has no unsupervised time, as you state then it won't happen....

Forum List

Back