CDZ culture dominance question

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Through out history there has been wars and cultural struggles. At this point in time its the white male culture that has come out on top .And if any non white male is successful it is because the white male dominated society allows it.
Question: Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? and why?
Note: The above was on my final exam in High School .Year 1976

Through out history there has been wars and cultural struggles. At this point in time its the white male culture that has come out on top .And if any non white male is successful it is because the white male dominated society allows it.
what? unbelievable !!!! what state?
....sub-Saharan Africa was far, far behind whites in technology/farming/language/education/etc .....and still is ....they STILL have problems with basic farming techniques
.....the black males that are successful in the US have benefited from white culture/schools/US standard of living/US etc

Florida .
My answer was disagree. basically I wrote that a study of history shows when two cultures meet one will not dominate the other but they will blend together. I used England as an example. Tea and coffee and other things have become part of there culture even though ,tea and coffee, and things like trial by jury did not originate there.

Florida .
My answer was disagree. basically I wrote that a study of history shows when two cultures meet one will not dominate the other but they will blend together. I used England as an example. Tea and coffee and other things have become part of there culture even though ,tea and coffee, and things like trial by jury did not originate there.
there are NUMEROUS wars that prove you wrong
for example the Native Americans and the whites

Florida .
the Spanish in South America and Mexico

Florida .
England and the Zulus

American Indian food and art have become part of the white culture in America and Indians have adopted and blended in to the white culture in a lot of ways.

American Indian food and art have become part of the white culture in America and Indians have adopted and blended in to the white culture in a lot of ways.
your words
'''''one will not dominate the other'''
dominated and destroyed

And today you will find in all of those, they have in some way adopted somethings from each others cultures.

.....no, they really haven't become part of the white culture...I've never seen or heard of NA food where I am at --any way, not even a significant part of the culture
art???!!!!!

Corn , squash and beans
ok I will use the reply button
that's not culture--you are way off base

Corn , squash and beans
Food, arts, sports would be culture. You will find American Indian influences in todays American culture

White males founded and perpetuated two of the greatest and most powerful civilizations in ancient history: Greece and Rome. When it came time to make a change to ensure our survival we caught on to the rising star of Christianity, abandoned our old gods, and our continued dominance became meteoric. We followed up the founding of those hallowed and monolithic civilizations with the creation of countless super powers of the Old World, including Italy, the British Empire and various incarnations of French Empire(s) and kingdoms. Our religion and language leaps from every tongue in every corner of the planet and our religion inhabits every human mind in some form. We are THE JUGGERNAUT of all Ages of human existence. On top of all of that we culminated our unprecedented dominance of the world in the founding of the United States of America, the most powerful nation to ever exist in all of human history.

Whosoever fucks with a several thousand year old record like that will surely "find out".

Now, does all of the above mean "white" males are superior to any other ethnicity or culture? Who knows but history tells . . .

I consider geography and climate conditions to be the primary factors in intellectual development.

When one is born into an area where there is abundant sunshine for warmth, day/night ratio is about 50/50, there are natural foods in natural abundance and healthy game populations (for protein) where is there any reason to put any thought into what we think of as "progress"?

Last edited:
Corn , squash and beans
Food, arts, sports would be culture. You will find American Indian influences in todays American culture
.....you listed food and art---I posted the definition of culture and food is not it....people NEED food ...
...post some are stuff--it's not that much

Food is part of culture in there customs and religion. Funk and Wagnalls defines culture as : ''The sum total of the attainments and learned behavior patterns of any specific period ,race ,or people, regarded as expressing a traditional way of life subject to gradual but continuous modification by succeeding generations.'' Food would fit into that definition.,

Because the white male society allows it? What a crock of kaka. Do white males allow Oprah to be successful, or does she have a talent and product that people of all colors want to see? Of course this is America, where anyone with a brain can make something out of themselves, no matter what color they are. Only idiots and prog slaves would think otherwise..

White males founded and perpetuated two of the greatest and most powerful civilizations in ancient history: Greece and Rome. When it came time to make a change to ensure our survival we caught on to the rising star of Christianity, abandoned our old gods, and our continued dominance became meteoric. We followed up the founding of those hallowed and monolithic civilizations with the creation of countless super powers of the Old World, including Italy, the British Empire and various incarnations of French Empire(s) and kingdoms. Our religion and language leaps from every tongue in every corner of the planet and our religion inhabits every human mind in some form. We are THE JUGGERNAUT of all Ages of human existence. On top of all of that we culminated our unprecedented dominance of the world in the founding of the United States of America, the most powerful nation to ever exist in all of human history.

Whosoever fucks with a several thousand year old record like that will surely "find out".

Now, does all of the above mean "white" males are superior to any other ethnicity or culture? Who knows but history tells . . .
A rather simplistic view of history. There have been many great civilizations over time that competed against Western Europeans and prevailed. Arabs and Mongols come to mind. The dominance of Western Europeans has been a relatively recent development in history.

Forum List

Back