Cui Bono (corona)? China and the Un-American Deep State

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
China couldn't stop Trump's pro-American trade policies.

Deep State couldn't remove Trump with investations or impeachments.

So...have your militaristic bioengineering lab release a genetcially spliced (engineered) virus.

As someone that contracted (and survived) this virus, I can tell you that its not natural sickness.

Normal pathogens cause an escalation of immune response systems. You know when you're getting sick before it gets really bad.

This virus has NO ESCALATION. I was taking a shower and within 20-30 minutes I found myself pounding on the wall moaning and delirious. I was taken to the hospital with a 104 degree fever and put on oxygen. THAT IS NOT A NATURAL ILLNESS. Oh by the way, I felt fine like 2 days later, like nothing ever happened. I'm still in mandated quarintine at home as are my family members.

Now, CUI BONO? In Latin this means: WHO BENEFITS.

China and the Deep State benefit from Corona. Seeing that Communist reigmes have put hundreds of millions of people in mass graves over the past century, it is safe to say that releasing an international bioloigcally engineered pandemic is not beyond the scope of their immorality.

So...have your militaristic bioengineering lab release a genetcially spliced (engineered) virus.

As someone that contracted (and survived) this virus, I can tell you that its not natural sickness.

Normal pathogens cause an escalation of immune response systems. You know when you're getting sick before it gets really bad.

This virus has NO ESCALATION. I was taking a shower and within 20-30 minutes I found myself pounding on the wall moaning and delirious. I was taken to the hospital with a 104 degree fever and put on oxygen. THAT IS NOT A NATURAL ILLNESS. Oh by the way, I felt fine like 2 days later, like nothing ever happened. I'm still in mandated quarintine at home as are my family members.

China and the Deep State benefit from Corona. Seeing that Communist reigmes have put hundreds of millions of people in mass graves over the past century, it is safe to say that releasing an international bioloigcally engineered pandemic is not beyond the scope of their immorality.
Oh brother.

Quite the conspiracy you cooked up there.

Good to see the Chinese cooked up such a passive disease to target you and the blob.

Oh brother.

Quite the conspiracy you cooked up there.

Good to see the Chinese cooked up such a passive disease to target you and the blob.

It was intentionally released to cause massive economic destruction.

The only reason worldwide governments aren't acknowledging it is because such an admission would trigger World War 3.

"During the campaign, Trump sure talked a good game. He said, “We can't continue to allow China to rape our country.” He vowed to put tariffs on their goods and bring manufacturing home.

Then he got elected, and Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn and Trump’s other salt-of-the-earth advisers told him tariffs were a bad idea. So he imposed no tariffs for two long years and, today, almost all our pharmaceuticals, face masks and other crucial supplies are still being made in China.

On the bright side, China fast-tracked all of Ivanka’s trademarks! " - Acerbic Ann Coulter

So bumping this thread from months ago:

According the Brookhaven Hospital records, I was treated with HCQ. I was also the first recorded case in Patchogue of COVID 19 in late Feburary.

And it's now generally agreed that COVID 19 escaped from a lab...as I described in the OP.

I just scanned my papers and emailed them to the white house.

The frogs and dot heads says this bat virus was combined with the hiv virus
Not natural

What's nonsense. I fear, if you really had been attacked with a biotechnical weapon in form of a virus like the Corona-2 virus (infects others while the own person feels not any symptom) then all US-Americans would be dead now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back