Cuba Denies Visas To US Lawmakers

Wtf good did it do th restore relations with Cuba if they refuse entry visas to their country? Best to put the assholes back on ignore. They're stupid communists after all. Why does obummer love communists?

I think we can't do enough to make up to Cuba for all the shit we've put them through for the last century.

but to the point, they have every right to refuse VISAs, as do we. Now, if the Congressment want to sneak into the coutnry illegally, that would be amusing.
I think you're a commie lover.

You are a typical blame-America-first liberal Democrat quisling.

Yes, America never blockaded Cuba when Russia placed medium range missiles there, even though they were a reply to America's missiles in Turkey the year before.

The Soviets were simply evening the playing field after America raised the stakes.

Of course, no one likes to mention the Jupiter II missiles in Turkey because that would be anti American.

People did what they had to do during the cold war, both sides were unsure of what the other was doing. But that has nothing to do with human rights abuses by the Cubans. US never blockaded Cuba from receiving aid or trading with others. No, mentioning the Jupiter missiles is not Un- American, its just history. You on the hand are anti American and pretty much pro ISIS from the past posts Ive seen from you.

Why does somebody usually points nukes at ya dumbass? They want you anhillated. Now don't tell me yer gonna hug them dude!

actually, they pointed nukes at us because we spent 60 years raping their country.

We should count ourselves lucky the Russians controlled the buttons.
You're clueless. Cuba brought the world to the brink and has tortured its own people for sixty years and Obama rewards them for it.
You should not be allowed to vote.
Stop acting like the US is the holier than thou fuckin country that can pass judgement on every effin body.....guess what we torture mf's, we treat our minorities like shit and we do this all under and in the name of GOD, so pot meet effin kettle, this country is the last fuckin country who should be pointing fingers at N E Body!!

So your saying we were wrong to boycott South Africa for Aparthide? is that what your saying? If we souldnt point fingers at Human Rights abuses in one place we got to keep it consistent. People like you only see the bad. The US does a lot for its minorities, the minorities often dont' do things for themselves that are healthy, then want to blame it all on someone else. Human nature. If your a minority you can do very well for yourself, no one stoping you from getting an education or business loans, you have the freedom to move to any part of the US that suits your needs, you have the freedom to leave . Sounds to me like your post is still complaining about slavery. If we currently are treating Minorities like shit, Obama must have some blame in that hes been President for the last 8 years.

Thy want to send flights to the US, 100 a day. Their airport security is supposedly inadequate and five of our people wanted to go check it out. You would think since Obama normalized relations with Cuba, they would make a decent gesture. HEY but your right Joe, they are a sovereign country, so if they want to deny us visas, We should tell them to go fuck themselves.

NO flights from Cuba. Why should we let them fly here if they want to be an ass about it?

I am sure the FAA and it's Cuban Counterpart will work this out, just fine.

But, uh, no, after 60 years of trying to starve them out, I really don't expect that they are going to be very trusting the first day.

We didnt blockade them, they were free to trade with the rest of the world. Starve them out? not true.

Why does somebody usually points nukes at ya dumbass? They want you anhillated. Now don't tell me yer gonna hug them dude!

actually, they pointed nukes at us because we spent 60 years raping their country.

You're clueless. Cuba brought the world to the brink and has tortured its own people for sixty years and Obama rewards them for it.
Stop acting like the US is the holier than thou fuckin country that can pass judgement on every effin body.....guess what we torture mf's, we treat our minorities like shit and we do this all under and in the name of GOD, so pot meet effin kettle, this country is the last fuckin country who should be pointing fingers at N E Body!!
Zimbabwe is hiring.

Yes, i know. I mean, those Cubans supporting Castro for 60 years... maybe he's actually done some good for most Cubans.

I think you need to study some history of what Cuba was like before Castro.
I rely on reality and experience and you choose propaganda.

images

The trouble with the New Right (NR) is they are concrete thinkers. There is no other reason for the emergence of Donald Trump as the leader of the GOP. When emotion trumps reason, it is rare that anything good will happen.
You talkin' to me?? That has nothing to do with my post.

images

The trouble with the New Right (NR) is they are concrete thinkers. There is no other reason for the emergence of Donald Trump as the leader of the GOP. When emotion trumps reason, it is rare that anything good will happen.

"Keep your friends close ... enemies closer" has everything to do with your post. The text describe the New Right and in particular the trumpsters.

Wtf good did it do th restore relations with Cuba if they refuse entry visas to their country? Best to put the assholes back on ignore. They're stupid communists after all. Why does obummer love communists?

I think we can't do enough to make up to Cuba for all the shit we've put them through for the last century.

but to the point, they have every right to refuse VISAs, as do we. Now, if the Congressment want to sneak into the coutnry illegally, that would be amusing.
LIAR! You have no evidence that you can think.

The solution is, actually, quite simple:any flights originating from Cuba should simply be refused entry to US airspace.
Agree. All visa requests from Cuba should be denied.

No, more than that: ALL flights originating in Cuba, regardless of destination, should be refused entry to US airspace, whether or not they are landing in the US.

The leader of the group is Rep. Michael McCaul, R-Texas cuba

Rubio Leads Republican Charge to Block Obama Cuba Policy in 2015

The Obama administration should seek Congress’s approval rather than “act unilaterally” to change U.S. policy on Cuba, Representative Michael McCaul, a Texas Republican who leads the House Homeland Security Committee, said in a statement.

“Once again, with the stroke of a pen, President Obama has upended this longstanding bipartisan policy toward one of the most oppressive regimes on the planet with very little to show in return,” McCaul said.

He acts like a total bastard towards Cuba, but then moans when a undesirable is refused entry.

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who complains a country doesn't want to let a trouble making bastard into it as if that country has done something wrong.
too bad you liberals dont take the same attitude toward those filthy disease infested bastards from Mexico that like to wave the flag of their third world country while protesting the U.S for not giving them enough free shit.
hypocrite

I think you're a barely functioning retard. Glad we got that out of the way.

So any reason why you think a country is obligated to give visas to people they don't want ot have them?
you seem to be missing some points here Sherlock,
There is no reason a country is obligated to give visas to people they dont want to have.
Now explain your desire to protect the filthy mexicans that we dont want but you seem to think we have an obligation to.

I think you're a barely functioning retard. Glad we got that out of the way.

So any reason why you think a country is obligated to give visas to people they don't want ot have them?

Well there are some people on the Left who feel that No person is "Illegal" well at least when they are referring to people who have broken US immigration laws. But maybe what your saying now is that the US people are not Obligated to grant amnesty to everyone who can get a fake ID or drivers license, let alone a 'VISA'. Still, realistically I know we have to make a lot of compromises there, so maybe just maybe Cuba can find it in their heart to let 5 people from the Government they just made peace with .... to enter their counrty where they will be monitored 24/7 and not able to do Jack unless allowed by Cuban authorities.

Its obvious this is just a political snub.

images

"Keep your friends close ... enemies closer" has everything to do with your post. The text describe the New Right and in particular the trumpsters.
You're delusional. Your responses have nothing to do with my posts.

Forum List

Back