What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crypto Queen added to the FBI most wanted list

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yes Ms Ignatova is alleged to have conned $4bn out of "investors" in her crypto scheme and has now gone missing. M'learned friends in Europe and the US are anxious to speak to her.

I find it hard to stand in judgement on this lady. She has just exploited the gullibility of fools. Their greed has been their downfall and they will have learned a life lesson in this. They would have blown their cash on rainbows and unicorns anyway.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Scam built on a scam - nice!

meaner gene

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to stand in judgement on this lady. She has just exploited the gullibility of fools. Their greed has been their downfall and they will have learned a life lesson in this. They would have blown their cash on rainbows and unicorns anyway.
She's the Bernie Madoff of crypto.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Closer to the truth, you have no idea period.
Closest to the truth: you Ramon nothing but a witless troll. And at long last, in my never ending quest to bring some order and meaning to this board, I hereby designate you as the newest member of my personal phantom zone. Yep. Meager, I’ll miss you. 🤣😂🤣😂🙄😂🤣😂.

But you’re now on ignore. Ciao. Adios. Sayonara. Hasta la vista. Bye bye. Etc. :fu:

meaner gene

Platinum Member
Reaction score
But you’re now on ignore. Ciao. Adios. Sayonara. Hasta la vista. Bye bye. Etc. :fu:
Then I must be in good company. There are a long line of people who made fun of your idiotic posts, pointing out your "unique" use of the English language, where you use words in ways that no dictionary finds acceptable.

If that means you're going to hide your head in the sand, then there's nothing the many people who make fun of you can do about it.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Closest to the truth: you Ramon nothing but a witless troll. And at long last, in my never ending quest to bring some order and meaning to this board, I hereby designate you as the newest member of my personal phantom zone. Yep. Meager, I’ll miss you. 🤣😂🤣😂🙄😂🤣😂.

He is right. You are one dumb fuck.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List