Crying Pro-Trump Capitol Rioter Who Assaulted Cop Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison

Yes they do. Why is it that those at the top don't face the same consequences those at the bottom face?
Trump won’t be prosecuted because it would establish a dangerous precedent – at least at the Federal level.

Otherwise, Trump and his fellow criminals are trying to run out the clock when Republican take control of Congress in 2023 – at which time the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack will be swept under the rug, ignored by conservatives.

"Most of The Left that you see on Anonymous message boards want to completely silence anyone who doesn't do the Goosestep."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, those "Left" that you see on your message boards......are they like the poster below who offers the forum the, umm, 'insight' that it was the FBI who were hitting the Capitol police with Blue Lives Matter flagpoles?
Dragging 'em down concrete steps to better stomp on 'em?

And, importantly....and somewhat notably.... the FBI did all that so that they could then investigate the election?

Who knew?

"It was a protest where the FBI instigated any violence... Including a murder. ......They did it to have the election investigated......."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!

Trump won’t be prosecuted because it would establish a dangerous precedent – at least at the Federal level.

Otherwise, Trump and his fellow criminals are trying to run out the clock when Republican take control of Congress in 2023 – at which time the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack will be swept under the rug, ignored by conservatives.

I think it's more dangerous to allow criminals to get away with it because it just says that some are above the law and encourages those people to keep breaking the law and going farther and farther in their crimes.

So we allow criminals to break the law and go free because it would establish a bad precedence.

The bad precedence is already established and in implementation.

I think it's more dangerous to allow criminals to get away with it because it just says that some are above the law and encourages those people to keep breaking the law and going farther and farther in their crimes.

So we allow criminals to break the law and go free because it would establish a bad precedence.

The bad precedence is already established and in implementation.
I don't believe you posted that garbage when Democratic shitholes let criminals go free daily. They charge no one for looting or arson. You are right, that has caused other riots and arson because no one has been punished.

But you scumbags know that and use that violence and destruction to intimidate people, the courts, and small businesses.

"They charge no one for looting or arson........no one has been punished."

Ah, good poster Lastamender, I really would like to help you become a better poster here, to represent yourself, your ideas, and your education in the best light possible.
Not that you are really so really awful.

But today's first lesson: Google is your friend. Use them.

Class dismissed.

Ah, good poster Lastamender, I really would like to help you become a better poster here, to represent yourself, your ideas, and your education in the best light possible.
Not that you are really so really awful.

But today's first lesson: Google is your friend. Use them.

Class dismissed.
Troll dismissed.

Forum List

Back