Crying Pro-Trump Capitol Rioter Who Assaulted Cop Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting.

He pleaded guilty. He couldn't do anything else since his crimes are recorded on video.

Now he's looking at nearly 3.5 years in prison for his crimes on Jan 6th.

Which is where he belongs. I would have sentenced him to many more years.

This is interesting.

He pleaded guilty. He couldn't do anything else since his crimes are recorded on video.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:..........

This is interesting.

Another win for the good guys.

This is interesting.

Impressive.

You not only failed to note the other thread already posted on this topic, but are a vindictive partisan to boot.

But why stop at locking this guy up for being the wrong color and (allegedly) rioting for the *wrong* reasons?

Shouldn't he be disembowled & hung for the public to see?

Does the thought of that excite you? :)

This is interesting.

Typical.

Those who instigated the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack such as Trump and other WH officials continue to escape justice.

Typical.

Those who instigated the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack such as Trump and other WH officials continue to escape justice.

Yes they do. Why is it that those at the top don't face the same consequences those at the bottom face?

Typical.

Why sure. Trump & his criminal mob such as Bannon are livng large while the scrubs who did their dirty work are rottng in jail.

That bastard Trump has not lifted a finger & has not done a single them to help any of them. That's how much Trump "loves" them.

That's how all crime families operate.

Why sure. Trump & his criminal mob such as Bannon are livng large while the scrubs who did their dirty work are rottng in jail.

That bastard Trump has not lifted a finger & has not done a single them to help any of them. That's how much Trump "loves" them.

That's how all crime families operate.
If Trump did as much as peep, you would attack him for that.
Do you have a hobby?

If Trump did as much as peep, you would attack him for that.
Do you have a hobby?
Instead of attacking me how about responding to the fact that Trump's rioters are rotting in jail while he escapes justice for what he did. And that also goes for the scum he runs with.

Instead of attacking me how about responding to the fact that Trump's rioters are rotting in jail while he escapes justice for what he did. And that also goes for the scum he runs with.
I am reacting to your 100% pattern of posting about anything Trump does or does not do.
You criticize the fact that he exists.

Forum List

Back