Joe Biden Explains What The Supply Chain Is (Don’t Drink Water While Watching)

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Joe, the supply chain problems are not supply chain problems.
The are Government Problems. Firing a third of the working force then blaming ‘supply chain’ is insane.

Unnecessary shutdowns of manufacturing, and transportation industries.
Unnecessary vaccine mandates and firing of those who refuse the vaccine.
Gov't restriction on transportation, specifically CA AB-5 on trucking.
Gov't restricting energy supplies.

The are Government Problems. Firing a third of the working force then blaming ‘supply chain’ is insane.

If thats the case....??? then why dont we have a shortage of pencil necks in Washington??

Don't blame this on him, blame it on his handlers. They keep secrets from him,.. but perhaps for good reason. I had to read through your OP a few times to understand what you're talking about just because of my disability, but I still understand it better then he does.

He's a Fucking Idiot..

Don't blame this on him, blame it on his handlers. They keep secrets from him,.. but perhaps for good reason. I had to read through your OP a few times to understand what you're talking about just because of my disability, but I still understand it better then he does.

There's nothing wrong with having a disability. But Joe Biden is a fucking wreck. I can't even bring myself to feel sorry for him because he has to know at least something about the consequences of his presidency. Nobody is really that stupid.

There's nothing wrong with having a disability.

I agree, I just tend to hide mine because there seems to be common misconception that being mentally challenged makes me an idiot or something. Don't ask. :rolleyes:

If thats the case....??? then why dont we have a shortage of pencil necks in Washington??

Hey, you talking to me?

1636596745064.png

How does the left explain the mental illnesses of every last one of his appointees. Look at levine, buttigieg, granholm, psaki...so many. They're idiots.

I don't know, but luckily I'm smart enough to know that I'm not smart enough to try and run the country. So in that sense I'm a LOT smarter than Joe Biden. I'm probably smarter than him on a lot of other levels too though lol heck, my cat probably is XD

This is his Jimmy Carter speech telling everyone to put on a sweater.
This isn't uplifting....and something that Democrats wanted.
They simply made it next to impossible for us to get the parts we need because they drove the manufacturing out of the country and into countries that pollute more than the US.
We could buy the raw materials and build everything here....but Democrats purposely drove all of that away....along with all of the jobs.....thru government red-tape and high taxes.
Biden is trying to say we're too stupid to figure out how things work......while shitting his pants.

You coulda fooled me. I've never noticed anything "disabled" about your posts or general demeanor.

Thanks, just some things with a lot of words confuse me like mudwhistle's post below so I tend to stay away from the topics with a lot of words in them. Sometimes after a few read throughs I get them though like this topic. :) (Same with real life when you're talking to me as well.)
This is his Jimmy Carter speech telling everyone to put on a sweater.
This isn't uplifting....and something that Democrats wanted.
They simply made it next to impossible for us to get the parts we need because they drove the manufacturing out of the country and into countries that pollute more than the US.
We could buy the raw materials and build everything here....but Democrats purposely drove all of that away....along with all of the jobs.....thru government red-tape and high taxes.
Biden is trying to say we're too stupid to figure out how things work......while shitting his pants.

Thanks, just some things with a lot of words confuse me like mudwhistle's post below so I tend to stay away from the topics with a lot of words in them. Sometimes after a few read throughs I get them though like this topic. :) (Same with real life when you're talking to me as well.)
I've been on message boards since Harry Potter first came out.
They made fun of me alot on the Democratic Underground because I hadn't discovered spell correct yet.
I learned how to write better by talking to so many people on these boards.
Being on here keeps my mind sharp.
But....I have been able to read since I was still in diapers.
Spelling is another thing entirely.

Forum List

Back