Crybaby Trump is at it again

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
So if a news agency prints a story that Agent Orange does not like, he stomps his feet, pounds his little tiny hands on the podium & says that they can't ask a question. How adult.

The crybaby elect is having a fit because of a news story about intel one or more of his Republican opponents dug up might come to light.

And really, putting his stupid brat sons in charge of his companies is a joke. Anyone who believes that Trump will never discuss anything business with his sons is so fucking stupid to have voted for the giant cheeto in the first place.

So if a news agency prints a story that Agent Orange does not like, he stomps his feet, pounds his little tiny hands on the podium & says that they can't ask a question. How adult.

The crybaby elect is having a fit because of a news story about intel one or more of his Republican opponents dug up might come to light.

And really, putting his stupid brat sons in charge of his companies is a joke. Anyone who believes that Trump will never discuss anything business with his sons is so fucking stupid to have voted for the giant cheeto in the first place.
You are the crybaby here. Your chocolate Jesus is almost done. Get over it.

So much for not attacking a politicians family huh bitch?

I like the way he's slapping media around. Hope to see more of it.

And then what...Ask pretty please will be be accountable to the people? With a cherry on top?

I'm just wondering how giving anyone this much unaccountable power will lead to good...thats all

yeah. It worked for Nixon and we all know how well that turned out.
So the media took him down? Thanks!

That's what frustrates the leftists now. They are accustomed to destroying any opposition.
Totally unlike Trumpers who support journalist and activists.
Huh? They trip over their peckers and it's our fault?

Pres Elect Trump has some serious self esteem problems, deep down, he seems extremely insecure.....who would have thunk it, just a few years ago, before we got to know him for real?

The liberal in me, can't help but wonder how he got that way? Did his parents not show enough love towards him to give him that sense of security he's missing, did they ignore him? Was he bullied in grade school or picked on by fellow students, or a teacher?

And then what...Ask pretty please will be be accountable to the people? With a cherry on top?

I'm just wondering how giving anyone this much unaccountable power will lead to good...thats all

I think it's just naughty the way he goes over the media heads directly to the people.

Who'da thought such a thing? :laugh:

You must get the badge .............lmao

upload_2017-1-11_13-48-34.png

You must get the badge .............lmao

View attachment 106313
Trump won the uneducated White vote.

I think it's just naughty the way he goes over the media heads directly to the people.

But we cant go directly to him. That was through the press...So when you finish laughing I was just wondering how this is good for anyone other than maybe a zinger tally. But after the zingers, and you want information...is that when we ask pretty please?

it's simply a diversion, a way for the press not to ask him questions and for him to have to answer them....you may think that is cute or funny, but it truly isn't.

Like most dictators, Trump tries to make the press irrelevant.
CNN is irrelavent, and they are the ones who are big babies because the President to be didn't bow down and take their questions. He didn't take their questions because they lie and twist things. The very things you Trump haters get off on and love.

Where as the dictator a hole in office now and in the past have purposely chosen these reporters, gave them their questions which gave an open press media of LIES to appease the dumbasses who think these are legitiment questions. When the hell you are zombie asses going gto wake up to the ------- game, You all are being played like huge idiots.

Forum List

Back