Cruz to use 14 billion from El Chapo for wall

Since he is going to tariff companies in Mexico so they move back to the US, has deregulated everything but Christianity, and has cut all business taxes , he is going to need the wall since Mexico will become a fourth world country, but a wall will not keep them out. See when people are starving and they know why, there is nothing keeping them out, but a bomb. That is what he is doing.

Do you ever wonder why “staving people” in poverty stricken nations don’t stop having children?
The answer-
Low iQ, no moral compass, thirdworld mentality.

Just they type of people firstworld nations should flood their countries with...huh?

which is why our neighbors should not be third world nations. Low Iq are you kidding me, if given education they would probably be smarter than you or I.

How about Pence and his HIV epidemic in his state, talk about low IQ.
:boohoo:

What is Mexicans stopped coming here several years ago since they have jobs now which we are trying to take away

And you would say that to anybody on our southern border with a straight face?????

Yes its well know and well documented that we do not have as many Mexicans coming here, but we will as soon as we take their jobs away, but I am fully aware from reading that Texas, Florida, and CA use lots of illegal immigrants.
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

What is Mexicans stopped coming here several years ago since they have jobs now which we are trying to take away

And you would say that to anybody on our southern border with a straight face?????

Yes its well know and well documented that we do not have as many Mexicans coming here, but we will as soon as we take their jobs away, but I am fully aware from reading that Texas, Florida, and CA use lots of illegal immigrants.

Okay, so I have a decorative windmill on my front lawn. You like the windmill so you take it one night while I'm sleeping. A few weeks later somebody tells me you're the one that took my windmill, so I go to your house and take my windmill back. Would you consider that me taking away "your" windmill?

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back