Cruz to miss Scalia's funeral

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz will not attend the funeral Saturday of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Campaign got in the way. Yep. All of that drama and the man can't attend because it will interfere with his schedule.

Cruz not going? like Huseein ????

good

now we can really know his intentions ....never liked him anyhow....

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz will not attend the funeral Saturday of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.

Campaign got in the way. Yep. All of that drama and the man can't attend because it will interfere with his schedule.

Yo, put your money where your mouth lies? Let`s not forget About the Muslim Lover who is not going, unless his advisors tell him to go, that would be an agenda cause only! But Ted Cruz will be there, don`t listen to your favorite lying cable news station!

"GTP"
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016.jpg

Cruz is just a senator. The leader of the freaking free world, Barry Hussein Obama, agrees to meet with Cuban tyrant Raul Castro but he is too busy to attend Scalia's funeral.

I don't remember Cruz coming out swinging at Obama for non attendance at the funeral. Do you have a link?

I wonder if Scalia's family told him he wasn't welcome.

And why would they tell him he wasn't welcome?

Yo, Scalia was a more intelligent man than Obama, and Obama can`t handle the fact`s of life, period!

"GTP"

Yo, Scalia was a more intelligent man than Obama, and Obama can`t handle the fact`s of life, period!

"GTP"

I am sad that happened to Scalia :(

Sad

Cruz is just a senator. The leader of the freaking free world, Barry Hussein Obama, agrees to meet with Cuban tyrant Raul Castro but he is too busy to attend Scalia's funeral.

Yo, Obama should change his name to LYING-****!

"GTP"

Are you feeble twits planning to start a thread on every prominent person in the world that's not going? If so this board is going to get more boring than it's already been over the last couple of weeks, same old crap day after day.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Scalia's funeral is the same day as the South Carolina and Nevada primaries, right?

I think there's a huge difference between saying that a candidate can't simply cancel everything at the last minute in a jam-packed campaign schedule on the day of the primary, abandoning all the regular people who have made plans to be there and see him, to go to a funeral, and saying that the President can't reschedule whatever he was going to do that Saturday to go. Unless someone can show me that Obama's schedule for that day was that full, with that many members of the public, I'm standing by this.

I also happen to think Antonin Scalia wouldn't have wanted Cruz to abandon the campaign on the day of the primary for his funeral, but that's just my opinion.

"GTP"

I am sad that happened to Scalia :(

Sad

His passing really hit home that there are few and far between individuals of honor left on this planet. Scalia never once compromised his principals and yet when the day ended at the Supreme Court he could put every thing aside and carry on the biggest odd couple friendship with Justice Ginsberg.

Her statement on Justice Scalia's death was wonderous. Called him her best buddy. How cool is that?

Yo, Obama should change his name to LYING-****!

"GTP"

I started a rumor that tour guides were no longer referring to 1600 Pennsylvania as the White House. Instead they call it "Home of the Whopper". It's starting to catch on.

:)

I don't remember Cruz coming out swinging at Obama for non attendance at the funeral. Do you have a link?

Earlier Thursday, Cruz criticized President Obama's decision to skip the funeral.

"We’ve got 11 more months of watching damage to this country from a lawless and faithless president, who is eager to travel to Cuba but unwilling even to show up at the funeral of Justice Scalia," Cruz said in South Carolina.

Cruz is a piece of shit poser. All talk and nothing to back it up. Are ANY of the candidates attending his funeral?

Forum List

Back