CRUZ IS the establishment

The self-immolation of the perpetually angry and bitter Trump supporters is hilarious.

Good luck winning the general with 35% of the vote.

:thup:

Well lets see who is angry and bitter January 2017, jack ass.

And even if Trump does not win, we the People of the United States will just step up our efforts to educate our fellow citizens and take our country back.

In the end, you cannot stop us. Lincoln was right, you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Ohhhh the melodrama!

Yes, he's in bed with the Bush Family and is owned by Goldman Sachs. He's no different than Hillary Clinton.

The self-immolation of the perpetually angry and bitter Trump supporters is hilarious.

Good luck winning the general with 35% of the vote.

:thup:

Well lets see who is angry and bitter January 2017, jack ass.

And even if Trump does not win, we the People of the United States will just step up our efforts to educate our fellow citizens and take our country back.

In the end, you cannot stop us. Lincoln was right, you cannot fool all the people all the time.

But you can fool some of the people all of the time.

For example, Trump supporters.

lol

"President Hillary." Say it with me.

but cruz is always saying- as his supporters like levin- hes not est. yet hes getting more endorsments from est. than Trump.
So what? I don't look at what other people do. I look at him and his record.

How can you not be when a Romney and Jeb Bush endorse you?
Dumbest post of the month.

If Charles Manson endorses whomever you like does that make them an insane lunatic?

You morons need to get a grip. His support from them is 100% to stop Trump & try to force a brokered convention. Educate yourself so you don't look so stupid.

Do you have the confidence in your prognostication to do an avatar bet?

I won't bet my avatar, but I'll bet you sigs for a month.

Trump v Clinton.png

If you lose, you have to put whatever I choose in your signature line, and vice-versa. Anything goes, as long as it is not obscene.

View attachment 68869

If you lose, you have to put whatever I choose in your signature line, and vice-versa. Anything goes, as long as it is not obscene.

The bet is if Trump gets the Republican nomination and Hillary Clinton gets the nomination in her party, I win if Trump is elected, and you win if Clinton is elected. Any other result is a wash, OK?

View attachment 68869

The bet is if Trump gets the Republican nomination and Hillary Clinton gets the nomination in her party, I win if Trump is elected, and you win if Clinton is elected. Any other result is a wash, OK?

You're on.

And the sig is EXACTLY as the winner says (within the rules of the board.)

Last edited:
So does this make Trump the only anti-establishment candidate?
This shit is hysterical.

Last month Cruz was HATED by every single politician in DC both on the left & the right. But since the MORONS in DC weren't smart enough to consolidate their power early on to defeat Trump, Cruz is the only viable option left standing so they are FORCED to support him in order to stop Trump.
Then you have uneducated morons on this site & others who somehow believes this suddenly makes Cruz an "in pocket" candidate.

So does this make Trump the only anti-establishment candidate?
This shit is hysterical. Last month Cruz was HATED by every single politician in DC both on the left & the right. But since the MORONS in DC weren't smart enough to consolidate their power early on to defeat Trump, Cruz is the only viable option left standing so they are FORCED to support him in order to stop Trump.
Then you have uneducated morons on this site & others who somehow believes this suddenly makes Cruz an "in pocket" candidate.
I've never seen anything like this.

I need a freakin' scorecard.

Forum List

Back