Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

That's not an option.
It happened
The only response is
It's okay or it's not okay.

It did not happen. It is NOT okay to make up shit like that and then abuse your power to investigate it.

You don't even believe what you've written. You need to use this lie because you've supported a loser for president and now you realize it.

It's a defense mechanism on your part.

So uninformed
So happy about it.
Weird.

You should call in to our next broadcast ( maybe Friday ) so we can talk in real time. I will give you a much needed education.

Can I sit in?
Physically? No. But you can stay on the line as long as you'd like. Unless you behave like a dick.

We're reasonable. But we don't have patience for dicks.

you still buying into RUSSIA and comrade'ing up people you don't like? the nation will be just fine when you stop trying to make everyone think and be like you.

Still buying into Russia what?
just stop dude. you know exactly what i'm talking about. nothing at all was found on trump and RUSSIA connections yet many on the left swear it happened and Muellers report was scathing to trump. yet they can never point out which part of the report is so "scathing" they tell you to look it up.

now THIS is scathing and barr & co say MORE is coming.

are you going to tell me what the FBI did to trump was ok? cause if you do, you're saying it's ok to do to ANYONE much less someone running for office.

do you really hate trump so bad you're willing to pretty much toss out our rights along the way to TRY and get rid of him? this is way beyond ORANGE MAN BAD crap. this is setting the tone for how they can spy on us moving forward. your family. your friends.

you.

you ok with all that? cause if they can do it to someone like trump, we ain't shit.

You've never read the Mueller report or even a summary? That is willful ignorance on your part. You like things spoon fed? Okay, baby bird...

Major Findings

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.
well that explains why he's in jail now huh?

now compare these actions to the FISA report please with the same scrutiny.

i double dog dare you.

I do my due diligence...you obviously don't.

Key Findings

The inspector general found no basis for conservative claims that partisan hostility to Mr Trump had influenced the bureau's probe.

"We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations," he said.

Mr Horowitz also did not find that the FBI's mistakes were intentional.

The investigation was opened "in compliance with department and FBI policies", the report said.

Mr Horowitz also found the FBI's use of confidential informants was in compliance with agency rules.
So, I will ask again, what was "done" to Trump?

Wrong as always. No DOCUMENTED evidence. Due to the FBI refusing to turn over documents and stonewalling at every opportunity since Horowitz has no subpoena power. Not intentional mistakes. Withholding exculpatory evidence is TOTALLY intentional. You are truly an ignorant tool.

it found no evidence that the investigation was started, or impacted by political bias.

despite the facts of that issue, HOW it was started.... by a "dossier" funded by HILLARY's CAMPAIGN by a person of seriously impaired credibility.... and William Brennan LIED under oath about it.

The dossier didn't start the investigation.

The dossier got the FISA Warrants.
No it didn't. Jesus fuck, read the report.

Where's Russia? Where's the Ukraine? Where's collusion? Where's extortion? Where's bribery? Where's election tampering? There are no high crimes or misdemeanors. The articles of abuse of power and obstruction of congress are both the result of these never ending frivolous investigations. So in the end, Democrats spent all that time while ignoring the work of the people and they came up with absolutely nothing.

The obstruction of Congress ( not Justice) is funny on it's face, since they are equal branches of Government.

The (ab)use of power charge is consistent with everything Trump ran and won on.
Yes he is using his executive power in a manner that helps the USA in ways that establishment Politicians do not want.
Helping himself for personal gain?

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid/.

How the fuck do you justify using government funds to bribe a foreign officials.

That's a presumption from what I understand, no? I haven't seen any direct evidence that supports your statement. So it must be a presumption. Link to facts?

Also, last I checked there has been and still is US/International support for funds being released only if they are/have cleaning up/cleaned up corruption.
Evidently, you don't understand much. There were witnesses & testimony showing that Trump with held federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of the Ukraine announced an investigation in Joe Biden, Trump's political rival.

What the fuck do you call that?

There were no alls for investigation in current corruption.

No calls to investigate anyone else. Just calls about something that went down 4 years ago?

And you are ths fucking stupid? Really?

This witnesses had no evidence. They all had their own opinion and presumptions. Is English a second language for you?

Where's Russia? Where's the Ukraine? Where's collusion? Where's extortion? Where's bribery? Where's election tampering? There are no high crimes or misdemeanors. The articles of abuse of power and obstruction of congress are both the result of these never ending frivolous investigations. So in the end, Democrats spent all that time while ignoring the work of the people and they came up with absolutely nothing.

The obstruction of Congress ( not Justice) is funny on it's face, since they are equal branches of Government.

Yes he is using his executive power in a manner that helps the USA in ways that establishment Politicians do not want.

How the fuck do you justify using government funds to bribe a foreign officials.

That's a presumption from what I understand, no? I haven't seen any direct evidence that supports your statement. So it must be a presumption. Link to facts?

Also, last I checked there has been and still is US/International support for funds being released only if they are/have cleaning up/cleaned up corruption.
Evidently, you don't understand much. There were witnesses & testimony showing that Trump with held federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of the Ukraine announced an investigation in Joe Biden, Trump's political rival.

No calls to investigate anyone else. Just calls about something that went down 4 years ago?

This witnesses had no evidence. They all had their own opinion and presumptions. Is English a second language for you?
Trump himself has admitted his crimes many times and has asked China and Russia for mobbed-up dirt on Biden in public. You can't ask foreign leaders for personal favors while withholding military aid. Trump is a Russian asset whether he knows it or not. Building a tower in Moscow is more important to him than Ukraine. The mobbed-up idiot....

Witnessing an event is evidence.

Who, exactly witnessed Trump telling the president of Ukraine, "No ticky, no laundry?".

It's really a tragedy. Trump should stop this crap scumbag strategy for winning election and be a smart businessman all the time. He can't lose his support on the right no matter what he does. He could be a hero to the left if he would continue doing things like today Tama God damn it what the f*** is a Tama LOL.... He has actually going after healthcare costs and allowed Democratic ideas like making Mexico auto makers pay $16 and allow unionization. That actually helps Mexicans and our Auto workers.... He could easily be the most popular president ever...

Incorrect. Change the channel.

Who, exactly witnessed Trump telling the president of Ukraine, "No ticky, no laundry?".

Everyone. Everyone did.

Anybody in Ukraine who knew the funds were passed by Congress in February and knew by July 25th, they still hadn't been released.

Everyone. Everyone did.

It was their opinion that he was up to a Quid Pro Quo based on what they heard. No one said they heard him state a quid pro quo. Opinions based on presumptions isn't evidence. Someone hearing him say "I'm not going to give you the aide unless you start and communicate you opened investigation into Burisma/Biden" is a quid pro quo. No one actually witnessed him saying as such.

Anybody in Ukraine who knew the funds were passed by Congress in February and knew by July 25th, they still hadn't been released.

The funds weren't required to be released until September 30th. What's your point?

Zilinski even stated he wasn't aware there was a hold on the funds until it came out in the press.

Everyone. Everyone did.

It was their opinion that he was up to a Quid Pro Quo based on what they heard. No one said they heard him state a quid pro quo. Opinions based on presumptions isn't evidence. Someone hearing him say "I'm not going to give you the aide unless you start and communicate you opened investigation into Burisma/Biden" is a quid pro quo. No one actually witnessed him saying as such.

Please. You insult the intelligence of all people with normal IQ's.

Everyone. Everyone did.

Please. You insult the intelligence of all people with normal IQ's.

So you insult me as a response. Nothing like an ad hominem attack to show you have nothing. Nice job. :udaman:

The funds weren't required to be released until September 30th. What's your point?

Zilinski even stated he wasn't aware there was a hold on the funds until it came out in the press.
They were available since February. Officials in Ukraine knew that. They also knew the funds had not been released when Trump called Zelensky to remind him of how good we've been to Ukraine; just before asking for a favor.

Forum List

Back