Cruz: Galileo was branded a denier for saying Earth was round

You see what happens when you have a difference of opinion?

you get beat down by a stupid factcheck. I doubt many people are worried over this while trying to survive, work and take of their families. for crying out loud.
That is what happens when you play fast and loose with the facts. The people with the facts show you how stupid you truly are. And they have a lot to show you, Staph.

omg, how petty can you people get. I can't believe they frikken fact checked this.

wow.

of course they did...Cruz is incredibly intelligent as testified to by his law professor Alan Dershowitz and Jeffery Tobin...to rabid lefties who actually know him....

But...calling every republican stupid seems to work for them because their minions in the media, their minions in Hollywood and their minions in education will push that meme against Cruz until the uninformed "moderates" and dumb democrats ( who are uneducated in democrat controlled public schools) believe it....

losing sends them off into the twilight zone. But notice Obama won lie of the year and they just yawn. they are tools for a party. its sad
Welcome to the Millennial generation.
They are a clueless mass of sheep, aren't they?

All tattooed to be unique just like everybody else; mindless dolts for the most part.
Yes they are.

screenhunter_7303-feb-19-06-36.gif
Well, will you look at that, yet another Cruz lie exposed. Cruz claimed they changed the terminology from global warming to climate change after the Ice Age didn't happen, and there they are using "climate change" in the 1970s.

Is there anything Cruz won't lie about?
Looks like it went over your head. Which isn't hard to do with it stuffed up your ass. I don't know or care what all he said, I'm not Cruz and you didn't cite a source. My post was about the lie lefties are doing in mass today by claiming there was no global cooling mantra back in the 70s.

Is there anything the left won't lie about?

Factcheck.org points out that Cruz is wrong, as the roundness of the Earth was already accepted even before Galileo was born.

Additionally, Cruz is reminded that one Newsweekly article on global cooling in the 70's does not mean there was consensus on global cooling in the 70's. The Factcheck.org.org piece solidifies the perception that Cruz is not smart.
Cruz on the Global Cooling Myth and Galileo

Minor difference being Gallileo was refuting Church teachings, not scientific ones.

Minor difference being Gallileo was refuting Church teachings, not scientific ones.

--LOL

creating a consensus is not science

--LOL

certainly not anymore then the church of past

--LOL
You said: creating a consensus is not science

Unfortunately, for the right wing, it is. It almost seems someone says something really strange and that become their position. The more strange the better.

Factcheck.org points out that Cruz is wrong, as the roundness of the Earth was already accepted even before Galileo was born.

Additionally, Cruz is reminded that one Newsweekly article on global cooling in the 70's does not mean there was consensus on global cooling in the 70's. The Factcheck.org.org piece solidifies the perception that Cruz is not smart.

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

Unfortunately, for the right wing, it is. It almost seems someone says something really strange and that become their position. The more strange the better.

"Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money." George Carlin

:)

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

the consensus is that you are an idiot

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

the consensus is that you are an idiot

berzerk-1.png

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Destroy the human!" ;)

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

"Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money." George Carlin

:)

good grief. you're so full it good tidings

It was a nuclear freeze being tolled in the 1970's...
I know exactly what Time magazine cover you are referring.
index.php

It has nothing to do with the climate.

Time 1974:

Another Ice Age - TIME

Another Ice Age?
Monday, June 24, 1974
From your own link:

"Some scientists like Donald Oilman, chief of the National Weather Service's long-range-prediction group, think that the cooling trend may be only temporary."

index.php

Time 1974:

Another Ice Age - TIME

Another Ice Age?
Monday, June 24, 1974
From your own link:

"Some scientists like Donald Oilman, chief of the National Weather Service's long-range-prediction group, think that the cooling trend may be only temporary."
Is that from like 40 years ago?

index.php

Time 1974:

Another Ice Age - TIME

Another Ice Age?
Monday, June 24, 1974
From your own link:

Yes, from when Cruz claims there was a scientific consensus on global cooling and the article itself points out that there was no consensus.

index.php

Time 1974:

Another Ice Age - TIME

Another Ice Age?
Monday, June 24, 1974
From your own link:

40 years ago you were saying the exact opposite.

Meanwhile General Relativity is 100 years old and still being rigorously tested

Well, will you look at that, yet another Cruz lie exposed. Cruz claimed they changed the terminology from global warming to climate change after the Ice Age didn't happen, and there they are using "climate change" in the 1970s.

Is there anything Cruz won't lie about?
Looks like it went over your head. Which isn't hard to do with it stuffed up your ass. I don't know or care what all he said, I'm not Cruz and you didn't cite a source. My post was about the lie lefties are doing in mass today by claiming there was no global cooling mantra back in the 70s.

Is there anything the left won't lie about?
40 years ago it was Global Cooling, today's it Global Climate Warming Change...yet they insist the "Science" is Settled"

LOLz
And I already showed "climate change" was being used 40 years ago, and the 40 year old Time article YOU posted came right out and said that other scientists disagree with global cooling.

Admit it you global warming deniers were wrong 40 years ago and are still wrong today.

omg, how petty can you people get. I can't believe they frikken fact checked this.

wow.

Obviously he didn't think it would be fact-checked either...

...or he knew the dittoheads would blindly agree with his ignorance.

Forum List

Back