Cruz: Galileo was branded a denier for saying Earth was round

Stephen Hawking is a General Relativity Denier!!!

We have Consensus on General Relativity!

Cruz is right, we need to zero out all funding for this EnviroMarxism and maybe direct the money to Cult Deprogramming

Libs say stupid stuff just about every time they open their yaps. I was taught about global cooling back in the 70s, it was the consensus of the day. I don't see a quote about Galileo so don't know about that one.
What percentage of scientists believed in global cooling? Learn what consensus means before talking about it.
Science isn't a majority vote, a consensus, or any other such nonsense. That's the error you warmers make talking about how many scientists agree with you. (because they're paid to)

Libs say stupid stuff just about every time they open their yaps. I was taught about global cooling back in the 70s, it was the consensus of the day. I don't see a quote about Galileo so don't know about that one.
What percentage of scientists believed in global cooling? Learn what consensus means before talking about it.
Science isn't a majority vote, a consensus, or any other such nonsense. That's the error you warmers make talking about how many scientists agree with you. (because they're paid to)

TRUE. it's was never meant to be. That's what is DIGUSTING with Al bore Gore (who family made it's wealth off a ZINC mine) they owned, spewing on how there is a consensus on GloBULL warming aka Climate change. what a lying POS

Here's something all you worried over Cruz can Fact check and get your panties all bunch up over

snip:
Obama Wins Second Consecutive “Lie Of The Year” Award With This Doozy
Posted on December 16, 2014 by Robert Rich

President Obama has done it again, taking the Washington Post’s “lie of the year” award for the second consecutive year. What won the president the prestigious label was when he referred to ISIS as JV and nonchalantly tried to brush off the comments later by saying he wasn’t talking about ISIS specifically.

According to the Washington Post:

President Obama repeated a claim, crafted by the White House communications team, that he was not “specifically” referring to the Islamic State terror group when he dismissed the militants who had taken over Fallujah as a “JV squad.” But The Fact Checker had obtained the previously unreleased transcript of the president’s interview with The New Yorker, and it’s clear that’s who the president was referencing.

Expounding a bit more on the matter was WaPo fact checker Glenn Kessler, who recently appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” At that time, host Joe Scarborough asked, “What lie had the biggest bang?”

all of it here:
Obama Wins Second Consecutive Lie Of The Year Award With This Doozy

Factcheck.org points out that Cruz is wrong, as the roundness of the Earth was already accepted even before Galileo was born.

Additionally, Cruz is reminded that one Newsweekly article on global cooling in the 70's does not mean there was consensus on global cooling in the 70's. The Factcheck.org.org piece solidifies the perception that Cruz is not smart.
Cruz on the Global Cooling Myth and Galileo

Minor difference being Gallileo was refuting Church teachings, not scientific ones.

I'm sure he knew that already. Right wingers don't like "smart" or "educated". Scott Walker and Sarah Palin showed him that not being "over educated" is a badge of honor for true Republicans.

Which party was the guy who was afraid Guam might tip over in again?

You moron, there are idiots in both parties, ad let's tape a microphone to your collar 24/7 and see how smart you sound all the time anyway.

omg, how petty can you people get. I can't believe they frikken fact checked this.

wow.

of course they did...Cruz is incredibly intelligent as testified to by his law professor Alan Dershowitz and Jeffery Tobin...to rabid lefties who actually know him....

But...calling every republican stupid seems to work for them because their minions in the media, their minions in Hollywood and their minions in education will push that meme against Cruz until the uninformed "moderates" and dumb democrats ( who are uneducated in democrat controlled public schools) believe it....

losing sends them off into the twilight zone. But notice Obama won lie of the year and they just yawn. they are tools for a party. its sad
Because it wasn't much of a lie. I suspect even Cruz admits it since he's now on Obamacare.

Big lies are "WMD's", "Yellowcake" "Tax cuts for the rich create jobs" and about every GOP policy that you can name.

omg, how petty can you people get. I can't believe they frikken fact checked this.

wow.

of course they did...Cruz is incredibly intelligent as testified to by his law professor Alan Dershowitz and Jeffery Tobin...to rabid lefties who actually know him....

But...calling every republican stupid seems to work for them because their minions in the media, their minions in Hollywood and their minions in education will push that meme against Cruz until the uninformed "moderates" and dumb democrats ( who are uneducated in democrat controlled public schools) believe it....

losing sends them off into the twilight zone. But notice Obama won lie of the year and they just yawn. they are tools for a party. its sad
Because it wasn't much of a lie. I suspect even Cruz admits it since he's now on Obamacare.

Big lies are "WMD's", "Yellowcake" "Tax cuts for the rich create jobs" and about every GOP policy that you can name.
giphy.gif

From all the polls I've seen. GloBull warming is the last thing on the people list of importance to worry over.....and here's how the warmers are so dishonest.... in order to fool you again because earth wasn't warming fast enough for them.... so they changed it to: climate change.

gawd wake up these liars in your Government

Cruz is one weird dude, he is living proof intelligence has nothing to do with smarts. An Einstein who lived in the deepest ideological fantasies would still be a fanatic. Consider the below as another example.

"You know, music is interesting. I grew up listening to classic rock and I’ll tell you sort of an odd story. My music tastes changed on 9/11. And it’s a very strange — I actually, intellectually, find this very curious, but on 9/11, I didn’t like how rock music responded. And country music collectively, the way they responded, it resonated with me and I have to say, it — just as a gut level, I had an emotional reaction that says, “These are my people.” And so ever since 2001 I listen to country music, but I’m an odd country music fan because I didn’t listen to it prior to 2001." Ted Cruz Ted Cruz country music 9 11 pandering VIDEO .
Yes, pandering. Cruz denies science and embraces country music to get the Right vote.

Well, will you look at that, yet another Cruz lie exposed. Cruz claimed they changed the terminology from global warming to climate change after the Ice Age didn't happen, and there they are using "climate change" in the 1970s.

Is there anything Cruz won't lie about?

Factcheck.org points out that Cruz is wrong, as the roundness of the Earth was already accepted even before Galileo was born.

Additionally, Cruz is reminded that one Newsweekly article on global cooling in the 70's does not mean there was consensus on global cooling in the 70's. The Factcheck.org.org piece solidifies the perception that Cruz is not smart.
Cruz on the Global Cooling Myth and Galileo

Minor difference being Gallileo was refuting Church teachings, not scientific ones.

--LOL

creating a consensus is not science

--LOL

certainly not anymore then the church of past

--LOL

I'm sure he knew that already. Right wingers don't like "smart" or "educated". Scott Walker and Sarah Palin showed him that not being "over educated" is a badge of honor for true Republicans.

Which party was the guy who was afraid Guam might tip over in again?

You moron, there are idiots in both parties, ad let's tape a microphone to your collar 24/7 and see how smart you sound all the time anyway.

--LOL

and left defended it

--LOL

i do love that youtube

almost as much as the CNN crying guy

wow.

giphy.gif

sometimes I wish that was real on some of the posting on this board.

sort of like the gong show or one show way back where the big hook comes out and yanks them off the stage. Up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. see ya bye:badgrin:

Forum List

Back