CRT: They are going after white babies and toddlers now.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Katie Ishizuka, Conscious Kids Co-Founder: “By three to six months, babies are beginning to notice and already express preference by race.”

Ishizuka: “[Babies] as young as two are already using race to reason about people's behaviors. We may see this play out in daycare or on the playground -- and how kids are starting to choose or exclude playmates and friends.”

Ishizuka: “By age three, children are already starting to apply stereotypes, and research shows that they also may use racist language intentionally at this age. White children at this age may report explicit or overt negative attitudes towards people of color…By age four, kids are showing a strong and consistent pro-white, anti-black bias.”

Ishizuka: “At the age of five, children show many of the same racial attitudes held by adults -- children are really sensitive to the status of different racial groups in our society and show a high-status bias towards white people, which is the socially privileged group in our society. White children show pro-white bias at this age.”

Hasbro Insider David Johnson: “I decided to come to Project Veritas because I oppose the indoctrination of children that they wanted to push, and I felt that more people needed to know about it.”

Johnson: “They want to introduce children into racial bias at an early age before they're really able to understand what race and racism is.”

Johnson: “[Critical Race Theory] uses a Marxist lens to look at people as oppressed and oppressors…it divides people who have whiteness as the oppressor and people who lack it as the oppressed, and no matter what, you are split between those two groups. So, it's inherently divisive.”

Johnson: “I think the end goal for ‘Conscious Kid’ is to make sure that Hasbro is going to use their lens and that Hasbro is going to push their principles through all levels of their product marketing and packaging.”

Johnson: “I don't know what's going to be the fallout of this. I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of detractors and critics. But I think this is a hill worth dying on.”
Johnson: “I think that progress in its truest sense is that we should not be judging each other by the color of our skin, but rather by the content of our character and actions.”

Dolph Johnson, Hasbro Chief Human Resources Officer: "If we think we can influence the social good, that's the role we think we ought to play as part of our company."

Why do the Progressives want to teach children to be racist?
What kind of country will we be in 20 years?
Left Wingers are really sick people.

When you have white people standing around and applauding the extermination of un-woke white people like in Virginia when that obese black NAACP/PTA member called for it; then we are only months away from a reckoning!

How are they teaching children to be racist, why do you want to hide History?
You are teaching people to be racist, when you teach them race matters. It doesn't,

The Dems have always hated the teaching of Dr. King, who had an amazing dream that one day people would be judge by the content of the character and not the color of their skin....it's not surprising that the Dems have come full circle in their attacks to undermine his quest and dream.

You are teaching people to be racist, when you teach them race matters. It doesn't,
Race has always mattered in this country and it's not teaching anyone to be racist. It is teaching History not His Story. Explain to us what CRT is and what grade it is being taught at.
The Dems have always hated the teaching of Dr. King, who had an amazing dream that one day people would be judge by the content of the character and not the color of their skin....it's not surprising that the Dems have come full circle in their attacks to undermine his quest and dream.

Please find a new line, you don't have a clue about Dr. King or his teachings. You heard that moron Sean Hannity trying to quote Dr. King now you have tried to take that one line and run with it. Really, study Dr. King and you will see he was a lot deeper than that one line. In fact it is a disgrace listening to you right wing fools speaking of Dr. King, if he were alive today you would be the very folks that would hate him.

Why don't you ever quote this.

1626775036456.png

Last edited:
Race has always mattered in this country and it's not teaching anyone to be racist. It is teaching History not His Story. Explain to us what CRT is and what grade it is being taught at.

Please find a new line, you don't have a clue about Dr. King or his teachings. You heard that moron Sean Hannity trying to quote Dr. King now you have tried to take that one line and run with it. Really, study Dr. King and you will see he was a lot deeper than that one line. In fact it is a disgrace listening to you right wing fools speaking of Dr. King, if he were alive today you would be the very folks that would hate him.

Why don't you ever quote this.

View attachment 514783
1) sure it HAS mattered, and it's important to teach about slavery, the Civil War, the dems push to keep segragation, Jim Crow etc..and the Civil Rights movement.

Teaching people that race continues to matter....that white people are racist, that minorities are victims etc is not

2) I know a great deal about Dr. King. King was 100 percent right when he said that, thankfully his work, helped America honor it's note.

1) sure it HAS mattered, and it's important to teach about slavery, the Civil War, the dems push to keep segragation, Jim Crow etc..and the Civil Rights movement.

Teaching people that race continues to matter....that white people are racist, that minorities are victims etc is not

Show me the curriculum where that is being taught.
2) I know a great deal about Dr. King. King was 100 percent right when he said that, thankfully his work, helped America honor it's note.

It's laughable watching the very folks who hated Dr King cherry picking his words.

Show me the curriculum where that is being taught.

It's laughable watching the very folks who hated Dr King cherry picking his words.
i learned about those things in high school history class, and more when i went to college…but my major was in a related topic and we went more in-depth.

I have to agree on your second point. Then bastardize his teaching with things like CRT, or spread racial division like Al Sharpton, the DNC etc

i learned about those things in high school history class, and more when i went to college…but my major was in a related topic and we went more in-depth.
Tell me the curriculum where that is being taught.
[Quoye]I have to agree on your second point. Then bastardize his teaching with things like CRT, or spread racial division like Al Sharpton, the DNC etc
[/QUOTE]
Your party is wanting to remove Dr King's teachings, what are you talking about? Dr Kimg was accused of spreading racial division. You are totally lost in the sauce.

Tell me the curriculum where that is being taught.
Your party is wanting to remove Dr King's teachings, what are you talking about? Dr Kimg was accused of spreading racial division. You are totally lost in the sauce.
[/QUOTE]
It was at my high school. I am not gonna tell you were i live, it was at my college, in Washington DC

I am not a member of the Dem party, so you are incorrect

[Quoye]It was at my high school. I am not gonna tell you were i live, it was at my college, in Washington DC.[/quote]

I didn't ask you a damn thing about where you live, I asked for the curriculum only which you have yet to produce proving they are teaching racism in school.

I am not a member of the Dem party, so you are incorrect

It is the Republican Party that is stopping police reform and the voting bill.

[Quoye]It was at my high school. I am not gonna tell you were i live, it was at my college, in Washington DC.

I didn't ask you a damn thing about where you live, I asked for the curriculum only which you have yet to produce proving they are teaching racism in school.

[/QUOTE]
oh i thought you were asking about where I learned...sorry....apparently in Loudoun County VA public schools....for some reason in English classes

as to your second point...hahahah you know that is a bold face lie....first off, Dr. King dream was about judging people by the content of their character, not their race.

With that said, it was the Dems that blocked, even discussing police reform...you know this. As far as a voting bill...I believe it's the Dems that just fled a state blocking a voting bill....and voting isn't about race, not since the Dems lost their strangle hold on their racist voting policies to oppress african americans and other from voting them out

oh i thought you were asking about where I learned...sorry....apparently in Loudoun County VA public schools....for some reason in English classes

I am waiting for you to give me the curriculum that is being taught that promotes racism.

as to your second point...hahahah you know that is a bold face lie....first off, Dr. King dream was about judging people by the content of their character, not their race.

Unfortunately his dream hasn't come true.

"A section of the white population, perceiving Negro pressure for change, misconstrues it as a demand for privileges...The ensuing white backlash intimidates government officials who are already too timorous."

"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree, but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic."

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro..."

"Anatole France once said: 'The law in its majestic equality forbids all men to sleep under benches -- the rich as well as the poor...France's sardonic jest expresses a bitter truth. Despite new laws, little has changed...The Negro is still the poorest American -- walled in by color and poverty. The law pronounces him equal -- abstractly -- but his conditions of life are still far from equal." -

"Something positive must be done... In 1863 the Negro was told that he was free as a result of the Emancipation Proclamation. But he was not given any land to make that freedom meaningful. And the irony of it all is that at the same time the nation failed to do anything for the black man -- through an act of Congress it was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and Midwest -- which meant that it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor...Not only that, it provided agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, as the years unfolded it provided low interest rates so that they could mechanize their farms. And to this day thousands of these very persons are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies every year not to farm.

"And these are so often the very people who tell Negroes that they must lift themselves by their own bootstraps...

"We must come to see that the roots of racism are very deep in our country, and there must be something positive and massive in order to get rid of all the effects of racism and the tragedies of racial injustice." --

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Now tell me Slies how much of those words of Dr. King do you agree with.

With that said, it was the Dems that blocked, even discussing police reform...you know this.

There is a Police Reform that has passed the House and is just sitting in the Senate, why is that?

As far as a voting bill...I believe it's the Dems that just fled a state blocking a voting bill....and voting isn't about race, not since the Dems lost their strangle hold on their racist voting policies to oppress african americans and other from voting them out

Why are Republicans in the Senate blocking the John Lewis Voting Act? Federal Law trumps (no pun intended) State Law.

It is not Democrats today that are trying to turn back the clock, it is Republicans.

I am waiting for you to give me the curriculum that is being taught that promotes racism.

"A section of the white population, perceiving Negro pressure for change, misconstrues it as a demand for privileges...The ensuing white backlash intimidates government officials who are already too timorous."

"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree, but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic."

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro..."

"Anatole France once said: 'The law in its majestic equality forbids all men to sleep under benches -- the rich as well as the poor...France's sardonic jest expresses a bitter truth. Despite new laws, little has changed...The Negro is still the poorest American -- walled in by color and poverty. The law pronounces him equal -- abstractly -- but his conditions of life are still far from equal." -

"Something positive must be done... In 1863 the Negro was told that he was free as a result of the Emancipation Proclamation. But he was not given any land to make that freedom meaningful. And the irony of it all is that at the same time the nation failed to do anything for the black man -- through an act of Congress it was giving away millions of acres of land in the West and Midwest -- which meant that it was willing to undergird its white peasants from Europe with an economic floor...Not only that, it provided agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, as the years unfolded it provided low interest rates so that they could mechanize their farms. And to this day thousands of these very persons are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies every year not to farm.

"And these are so often the very people who tell Negroes that they must lift themselves by their own bootstraps...

"We must come to see that the roots of racism are very deep in our country, and there must be something positive and massive in order to get rid of all the effects of racism and the tragedies of racial injustice." --

There is a Police Reform that has passed the House and is just sitting in the Senate, why is that?

Why are Republicans in the Senate blocking the John Lewis Voting Act?

It is not Democrats today that are trying to turn back the clock, it is Republicans.

You're stuck in the 50's and 60's.
Tis a sign of being poorly educated and not well read to be so easily indoctrinated.
Your only comfort is the fact that you have alot of company.
Adios.....

Why are Republicans in the Senate blocking the John Lewis Voting Act? Federal Law trumps (no pun intended) State Law.

I just provided you video from an actual class

agreed it’s not…look what is being pushed by the dems!? that’s my point.

Forum List

Back