CRT: They are going after white babies and toddlers now.

You're stuck in the 50's and 60's.
Tis a sign of being poorly educated and not well read to be so easily indoctrinated.
Your only comfort is the fact that you have alot of company.
Adios.....
Unfortunately we see a lot of things trying to be turned back to the 50s and 60s, I have seen things in the last 4yrs I thought I would never witness in this country from a President, but we saw them and folks like you cheered him on.

I just provided you video from an actual class
You provided one teacher, she is not the standard bearer for every teacher in this country and where was the racism she was teaching. Why can't you produce the curriculum since you claimed it was taught to you in school. Why is that so hard.
agreed it’s not…look what is being pushed by the dems!? that’s my point.

What is being pushed, what do you disagree with in the John Lewis Voting Act, what do you disagree with in the Police Reform Bill?

As I have said before, you don't have a clue. You listen to Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and the rest of those right wing imbeciles grab the talking points and run with them.

You provided one teacher, she is not the standard bearer for every teacher in this country and where was the racism she was teaching. Why can't you produce the curriculum since you claimed it was taught to you in school. Why is that so hard.

What is being pushed, what do you disagree with in the John Lewis Voting Act, what do you disagree with in the Police Reform Bill?

As I have said before, you don't have a clue. You listen to Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and the rest of those right wing imbeciles grab the talking points and run with them.
i didn’t say it was being taught at every school in the country.

i have no problem with the John Lewis Act, or Tim Scott’s police reform bill.

I don’t listen to any of those people, once again you are deflecting and projecting your prejudice

Unfortunately we see a lot of things trying to be turned back to the 50s and 60s, I have seen things in the last 4yrs I thought I would never witness in this country from a President, but we saw them and folks like you cheered him on.

Nope!
You're too attached to your black anger victim goggles to see the forest for the trees as Dimm's have hypnotized you into being a lowly useful fool that you are.
Adios......

i didn’t say it was being taught at every school in the country.
So where is it being taught and what is racist about the teacher in the video?
i have no problem with the John Lewis Act, or Tim Scott’s police reform bill.
So why are Republicans in the Senate holding up the John Lewis Voting Act?
Mitch McConnell just stated today he was against it.

Tim Scott's bill is a joke, it is nothing but recommendations. We are way past that bullshit.
I don’t listen to any of those people,

Funny they same things you do.

once again you are deflecting and projecting your prejudice.

Why didn't you comment on the teachings of Dr. King that I provided for you? You don't want to take the man as a whole, you right wingers try to cherry pick his words to fit your bullshit.

Why is the State of Texas trying to take the teachings of Dr. King out the schools?

So where is it being taught and what is racist about the teacher in the video?

So why are Republicans in the Senate holding up the John Lewis Voting Act?
Mitch McConnell just stated today he was against it.

Tim Scott's bill is a joke, it is nothing but recommendations. We are way past that bullshit.

Funny they same things you do.

Why didn't you comment on the teachings of Dr. King that I provided for you? You don't want to take the man as a whole, you right wingers try to cherry pick his words to fit your bullshit.
i am not surprised a racist like you doesn’t see what’s racist about what the teacher is teaching. Your still on the Plantation…race is all you see because it’s all your masters in the DNC tell you to see.

One day i hope you start to share the dream that dr king and i share

not sure why you keep repeating that lie about tim scott’s bill. you know it’s a lie because i have provided you the bill to read for yourself. You obviously haven’t read it , because reality is not what your master want for you

i am not surprised a racist like you doesn’t see what’s racist about what the teacher is teaching. Your still on the Plantation…race is all you see because it’s all your masters in the DNC tell you to see.
What is she teaching that is racist? Why can't you explain it too me?
One day i hope you start to share the dream that dr king and i share.
The Dreamer didn't die, the Visionary was murdered. Dr King had more than a dream and it was not something that you wanted which is why you won't speak on the rest of his words.
not sure why you keep repeating that lie about tim scott’s bill. you know it’s a lie because i have provided you the bill to read for yourself. You obviously haven’t read it , because reality is not what your master want for you.

Did you even read Tim Scott's bill? What changes would Scott's bill have changed about LE today?

What is she teaching that is racist? Why can't you explain it too me?

The Dreamer didn't die, the Visionary was murdered. Dr King had more than a dream and it was not something that you wanted which is why you won't speak on the rest of his words.

Did you even read Tim Scott's bill? What changes would Scott's bill have changed about LE today?
she? you obviously didn’t watch the video. But what is being taught is that the race is the people matter. That’s racist. I am sorry you can’t see that

Now get back to your race baiting, victimhood self pity, blaming, and division…

i think this is true…and it scares you…being free scares you. You need your master to tell you what to believe because it’s your master that takes care of you…
1626816529591.png

You go too far with the comedy. I've have seen you right wing, racist all my life and believe you me there is not a damn thing scary about you. You keep talking about masters and plantations, but you will kiss Trump's ass from here to eternity. Your coward ass is to damn scared to even admit when the man is caught in the wrong all you do is make excuses, so you can take that master and plantation crap, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

she? you obviously didn’t watch the video. But what is being taught is that the race is the people matter. That’s racist. I am sorry you can’t see that.

So are you admitting that the country was founded on racism, because if it didn't matter folks of color would have never been treated the way we have in this country.
Now get back to your race baiting, victimhood self pity, blaming, and division…

Go run in the corner and hide coward, I have pretty much undressed you and exposed you for the coward you are.

View attachment 515018

You go too far with the comedy. I've have seen you right wing, racist all my life and believe you me there is not a damn thing scary about you. You keep talking about masters and plantations, but you will kiss Trump's ass from here to eternity. Your coward ass is to damn scared to even admit when the man is caught in the wrong all you do is make excuses, so you can take that master and plantation crap, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.
there really is nothing funny about how you’ve been so indoctrinated

So are you admitting that the country was founded on racism, because if it didn't matter folks of color would have never been treated the way we have in this country.

Go run in the corner and hide coward, I have pretty much undressed you and exposed you for the coward you are.
of course it was, thee was racism going on all over the world then…and there still is racism. not sure what your point is

hahaa you’ve addressed nothing

of course it was, thee was racism going on all over the world then…and there still is racism. not sure what your point is

hahaa you’ve addressed nothing
Whatever you say Trump Humper, racism is as American as Apple Pie. You want to quote Dr. King until it doesn't jive with your racist ideology.

"White Americans must recognize that justice for black people cannot be achieved without radical changes in the structure of our society. The comfortable, entrenched, the privileged cannot continue to tremble at the prospect of change of the status quo...This is a multi-racial nation where all groups are dependent on each other...There is no separate white path to power and fulfillment, short of social disaster, that does not share power with black aspirations for freedom and human dignity." Dr. Martin L. King Jr.

Forum List

Back