CROWD GOES SILENT AT RALLY (will make you cry)

Trump says more in five minutes than Dementia can in an hour in front of his Satanic background. Maybe it's the beer (and the anesthesia I had earlier) but the line that got to me was "We are Americans, and Americans only kneel to God, and God alone!" This in comparison to the Communists who only kneel to Big Brother and see government as the highest power in the universe.
That's the problem he is ALL talk, he is like an old country preacher who can get up their and whoop for 2hrs and get the congregation all riled up and then once they leave and go home they come to the realization that he was talking loud and not saying shit. Trump Humpers kneel at the alter of Trump.

1663839423645.png

Although I'd bet money on how many leftists here didn't watch it but commented on it anyway, if you disagree with what Trump said, you are the cultist, not us. We are real Americans.
Did you really need to watch it to know what he said? It was just the same regurgitated shit we have heard for the last 2yrs. What is a REAL AMERICAN?

Trump says more in five minutes than Dementia can in an hour in front of his Satanic background. Maybe it's the beer (and the anesthesia I had earlier) but the line that got to me was "We are Americans, and Americans only kneel to God, and God alone!" This in comparison to the Communists who only kneel to Big Brother and see government as the highest power in the universe.

Although I'd bet money on how many leftists here didn't watch it but commented on it anyway, if you disagree with what Trump said, you are the cultist, not us. We are real Americans.
Of course, "REAL Americans", spend July 4 in Moscow.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Trump is still the man and his friends and enemies know it

We're done. It's over.

Not only because of what's happening now. The children in our schools are not in any better shape. I still love them. But they are beyond struggling and do not have the capacity at this point to fix any of this.

Case in point.

Yesterday in a dept meeting we were talking about the "safe spaces" that are in each classroom. Elementary. Students go there when they are emotionally overwhelmed.

Whether you think this is justified because our students are unduly traumatized or you think it is not---

the next generation, believe me, cannot dig us out of this.

We're done. It's over.

Not only because of what's happening now. The children in our schools are not in any better shape. I still love them. But they are beyond struggling and do not have the capacity at this point to fix any of this.

Case in point.

Yesterday in a dept meeting we were talking about the "safe spaces" that are in each classroom. Elementary. Students go there when they are emotionally overwhelmed.

Whether you think this is justified because our students are unduly traumatized or you think it is not---

the next generation, believe me, cannot dig us out of this.
The left are depending on machine to replace human ability

To libs their social credit score matters the most

projection. you don't see that that is what the left is doing. Your cartoon is pure fantasy and propaganda to fool people into thinking that hardworking patriotic conservatives are a danger. you're being exposed daily.... the left cares nothing about children....open borders, child trafficking in this country and at the border, leftists calling teenagers extremists and they get away with running them down in their vehicles, cutting their body parts off, selling baby body parts, killing children with a deadly vaccine.....just like muslims kill people, the welcome of illegal immigrants by martha's vineyard, the left's inability to obey the law and traditions while harassing former presidents and their supporters, the left weaponizing federal agencies against their opposition, the left..encouraging their supporters to attack their opposition. People are sick and tired of the left's behavior. and we can't wait to vote.

honestly based on the dem party platform i don't see how you dare call yourselves decent people.

Of course, "REAL Americans", spend July 4 in Moscow.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

They were there for a meeting. When you leftists have to use lies to make a point, you already lost the debate.

That's the problem he is ALL talk, he is like an old country preacher who can get up their and whoop for 2hrs and get the congregation all riled up and then once they leave and go home they come to the realization that he was talking loud and not saying shit. Trump Humpers kneel at the alter of Trump.

View attachment 699713

Did you really need to watch it to know what he said? It was just the same regurgitated shit we have heard for the last 2yrs. What is a REAL AMERICAN?

Yes, you do need to watch it and what he said. It might surprise you that he didn't insult half the voting public like Dementia did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back