'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

(1) Yes, President Trump has made a few gaffes.

(2) But considering he is busy contesting four indictments and at the same time campaigning around the nation, he is doing a pretty good job.

(3) Furthermore, his mobility is much better than his opponent's.

Video on page 1 of thread. Why is this so difficult for some of you?

I'm loving the reactions from both sides to this. Thank you!

(1) Yes, President Trump has made a few gaffes.

(2) But considering he is busy contesting four indictments and at the same time campaigning around the nation, he is doing a pretty good job.

(3) Furthermore, his mobility is much better than his opponent's.
not indictments - persecutions.

Trumps stamina, is impressive. I know people in their 30's and work in blue collar industries that wouldnt be able to keep up with Trump

blue hair at any age? not a chance!

"Not to mention the 4th tier of govt runs the Swamp"

Which is even better news.

Clearly, the current Administration has shown an ability to assemble, direct, and lead a deep bench. If, as good poster 'eagle' asserts, that the 4th-string is responsible for our current economy, our recovery from the world-wide tragedy of Covid, improving school scores, surging college enrollment, plentiful jobs, low taxes, managing Covid-driven inflation better than the rest of the world, and administered safe and secure mid-term elections, well........as said before, we value a solid team-effort that gets results vs. the chaos of a narcissistic "I-Alone-Can-Fix-It" loose-cannon CEO who, along with his staff, are criminal-indictment magnets.

IMHO

Video on page 1 of thread. Why is this so difficult for some of you?

I'm loving the reactions from both sides to this. Thank you!
If you mean post #7 try post #9 for the proper context

Plus your video was extremely shot

The crowd didnt have time to react since the video was cut off so fast

If you mean post #7 try post #9 for the proper context

Plus your video was extremely shot

The crowd didnt have time to react since the video was cut off so fast
I don't know what "extremely shot" means

Its a typo

“Shot” should be “short”
Ah got you. I haven't seen a longer video but let's not pretend even if I gave you one, like some of you wouldn't just be like "fake news" "fake video!" blah blah blah trying your hardest to pretend it didn't happen.

Are you saying the polls are made up

No, that's what your cult has been saying the last eight years.

That would be the first time I have ever heard of Polls that are fake.

Sure it is.....

Democrats and their FAKE NEWS polls :auiqs.jpg:

Because the polls are run by dishonest leftwing shitbags, fucktardo.
Welcome to reality.

That is just the media blabbering with their Democrat polls, and jealous RINOs. Ho hum. Trump has had the backing of most Americans, all along, and will again in 2024.

"traflagler polls"?????

:auiqs.jpg:

I understand it's nice to live in Fantasy Land.

Now here's a dose of realism: Most fake BS polls that the MSM cite utilize sample sizes of less than 400.

So to complain about a sample pool in the thousands is rather striking.

But yeah, you do you.

Failure is a lifestyle, after all.

All those fake news polls turn out to be wrong.

Fake polls.

'Crowd goes silent' as Trump again confuses Biden and Obama at Virginia rally

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally. Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling...
Why some people give this demented fool a pass is pathetic...

Donald Trump on Saturday once again appeared to confuse President Joe Biden and Former President Barack Obama at his rally.

Trump, who has regularly claimed that his mishaps with their names are because he is intentionally saying Obama is pulling the strings of Biden's presidency, was telling a story about Russia and other foreign parties when he made a slip that was apparently not intentional.

Trump was talking about how he dealt with terrorists when he was the president, before he mentioned what he called a "rigged" 2020 election.

Again?! Jesus, doesn't even know who he is running against!
Trump does make for good TV.

Yea this is what you call athletic.

View attachment 911546
1709486255534.png

Forum List

Back