Criticisms of Evolution

Many scientists have doubts about Darwin's theory.
No they don't.

/thread
But you admit that all Darwin had is a theory.....................

Great
And you've just admitted you don't know what a scientific theory is.
Sure i do they are not fact until proven

Play on
Thanks for proving my statement.

Well done.

Lol, you're a moron.

No they don't.

/thread
But you admit that all Darwin had is a theory.....................

Great
And you've just admitted you don't know what a scientific theory is.
Sure i do they are not fact until proven

Play on
Thanks for proving my statement.

Well done.

Lol, you're a moron.

Says the clown who believes he used to be a sea cucumber

Google Groups

Newsflash: Evolution has been determined to be....are you ready? Both FACT and theory.
Evolution itself has been determined to be a fact. Even the Catholic church, has accepted this.
However, what remains a THEORY with regards to evolution is the mechanism as to its process.
I would suggest taking your no doubt religious ideology on it and moving it over to the Religion and Theology section. This section is reserved strictly for actual science.
Evolution may be a fact only with respect to organisms being subject to change. How that change occurs, also referred to as evolution, is theory. The work done by catholic monks which contributed much to the theory, makes it real hard for the Catholic Church not to accept the theory. Any conjecture that may be very reliable but still subject to small changes as new evidence is found, has to remain a theory. Because the basic elements of evolution as a theory have changed little over time, that’s what we’re going with. Anyone who knows and has all the answers for sure, really, has little use in the work of science.

Google Groups

Newsflash: Evolution has been determined to be....are you ready? Both FACT and theory.
Evolution itself has been determined to be a fact. Even the Catholic church, has accepted this.
However, what remains a THEORY with regards to evolution is the mechanism as to its process.
I would suggest taking your no doubt religious ideology on it and moving it over to the Religion and Theology section. This section is reserved strictly for actual science.

None of the writers referred to religion. I have my own doubts about evolution which have nothing to do with religion. You need remedial reading.
If you have doubts, fine. Now just define them and show they are incorrect with evidence and experimentations. Otherwise, doubts are no more meaningful then any religious belief.

Science isn't perfect, nor does it ever claim to be. It admits that there is much we still don't know. But the exciting thing is that we're learning more every day.
Exactly. Not only isn’t it perfect, but it strives to find imperfections. Only by doing that can improvement in understanding be realized.

Last edited:
Science isn't perfect, nor does it ever claim to be. It admits that there is much we still don't know. But the exciting thing is that we're learning more every day.
Exactly. Not only isn’t it perfect, but it strives to find imperfections. Only by don’t that can improvement in understanding be realized.
Unfortunately, now that science itself has become politicized, an already complicated situation is becoming much more so.

Exactly. Not only isn’t it perfect, but it strives to find imperfections. Only by don’t that can improvement in understanding be realized.
Unfortunately, now that science itself has become politicized, an already complicated situation is becoming much more so.
It plays into the hands of those who want to push their Own false agenda.

Google Groups

None of the writers referred to religion. I have my own doubts about evolution which have nothing to do with religion. You need remedial reading.
If you have doubts, fine. Now just define them and show they are incorrect with evidence and experimentations. Otherwise, doubts are no more meaningful then any religious belief.

You're gonna tell me what to say? Stick your head up your ass.

Exactly. Not only isn’t it perfect, but it strives to find imperfections. Only by doing that can improvement in understanding be realized.
Wow! That sounds profound!!! What the samhill does it mean?

Wow! That sounds profound!!! What the samhill does it mean?
It it needs to be explained to you, you wouldn’t understand anyway.

Google Groups

Many.....wow. That’s a lot. Is it more then most ? Nope. Is it more then those at every institute of higher learning in the world ? Nope. Move on.
Take your orders and pack them in your ass.
Gee, that’s original.
I'm not surprised you've heard it before. You're an overbearing asshole.
We’ll take your word that you aren’t overbearing and are just an a-hole.

Forum List

Back