Criticisms of Evolution

Many.....wow. That’s a lot. Is it more then (sic) most ? Nope. Is it more then (sic) those at every institute of higher learning in the world ? Nope. Move on.

Viktor, I saw your reply and when I hit "Reply" the nonsense posted by Dagosa appeared which I did not see because he has long been on my Ignore List. You can see why.
He doesn't even know the difference between "then" and "than" and lectures others on science and "higher learning"?
ha ha ha ha ha

There are countless scientists of all disciplines at universities around the world who have challenged Darwin's Tautology with mathematics, biochemistry, logic and common sense. It fails.

Read the thread, dumbo. Someone called me a creationist.
Because you started a thread doubting evolution. And again I ask: who cares if you doubt evolution? Should anyone care if you doubt electromagnetic theory? Nope.
ROTFL! Obviously you care alot, since you are yelling at me about it. You have the IQ of a carrot.

Many.....wow. That’s a lot. Is it more then (sic) most ? Nope. Is it more then (sic) those at every institute of higher learning in the world ? Nope. Move on.

Viktor, I saw your reply and when I hit "Reply" the nonsense posted by Dagosa appeared which I did not see because he has long been on my Ignore List. You can see why.
He doesn't even know the difference between "then" and "than" and lectures others on science and "higher learning"?
ha ha ha ha ha

There are countless scientists of all disciplines at universities around the world who have challenged Darwin's Tautology with mathematics, biochemistry, logic and common sense. It fails.
My problems with evolution are mostly with the illogic and contradictions in it. The biggest problem with it is evidential. Nobody has ever seen a live dinosaur or a trilobite. Science is based on observation and we have none for dinos or trilobites. We have fossils but those are faked all over the world for money. The biologists tell us that dolphins are as intelligent as men. HUH?Please show me a hospital built by a dolphin. Gorillas are smart?Show me a gorilla making a phone call. They tell us that evolution is gradual.How did we get the Cambrian Explosion?If a meteor killed all the plant life and oxygen, how did anything survive? Small animals have to breathe, too. It makes no sense at all.

ha ha ha ha ha

My problems with evolution are mostly with the illogic and contradictions in it. The biggest problem with it is evidential. Nobody has ever seen a live dinosaur or a trilobite. Science is based on observation and we have none for dinos or trilobites. We have fossils but those are faked all over the world for money. The biologists tell us that dolphins are as intelligent as men. HUH?Please show me a hospital built by a dolphin. Gorillas are smart?Show me a gorilla making a phone call. They tell us that evolution is gradual.How did we get the Cambrian Explosion?If a meteor killed all the plant life and oxygen, how did anything survive? Small animals have to breathe, too. It makes no sense at all.

Albert Einstein chided Jesuit Priest Georges Lemaitre when Lemaitre said that Einstein's relativity equations ineluctably lead to what Lemaitre called "the primordial atom," or what we now know as "The Big Bang." Einstein and virtually all other scientists at the time rejected the Big Bang because they did not WANT Genesis 1:1 to be correct.

Said Einstein, "Your mathematics is correct but your physics is abominable." Years later Einstein admitted how wrong he had been. You see, physics yielded to mathematics. So to does Darwinian *evolution*.

There are over 5,000 proteins in the human body. The largest of them is titin, in muscles. It has 33,450 amino acid residues with a precise sequence and folding. How was the original synthesis "selected" when each residue can be one of 20 different amino acids or 1/20 to the 33,450th power. It's utter silliness even to calculate how indistinguishable that figure is from zero and then you have to repeat it 5,000 times, not counting the probability of peptide vs non-peptide bonds, viz., 1/2 to the 33,450th power. And who determined how it was folded? For comparison, there are roughly 10 to the 80th fundamental particles in the universe and Richard Dawkins has defined "impossible" as 1 chance in 10 to the 40th power.

Water dripping on rocks made all life on earth. Yeah, right. And the universe made itself. From nothing. Talk about magic.
"If someone made God then He wouldn't be God, would He?" - Professor of Mathematics, John Lennox, Oxford University

LOFL
One of those CLOWNS who needs a 10 million year video tape.
Those aren't 30 ft long skeletons, why heck there not even bones with a skull on top.
Then many others dig up the same creature on the other side of the planet.
(and hundreds of other creatures).

But No one ever saw it live.
It didn't live.
Millions of Fossils (that can be dated) are fakes!
And there's not one honest paleontologist or amateur digger who called them on it.
YUP!
YEEEUP!

WTF!
There's 100 pts of IQ waiting for you at the "make me average" desk.

`

Last edited:

ha ha ha ha ha

The failure is on the part of religious extremists. I have to assume the unidentified ''countless scientists'' you refer to are the ''scientists'' at the various lD'iot creation ministries whose ''quotes'' get dumped into various threads by the more excitable fundie xtians.

It seems odd that the leading teaching / research colleges and universities have entire departments devoted to the biological sciences and publish the work in peer reviewed science journals.

It seems odd that none of the fundie xtian creation ministries do any research such that none publish in any science journals. That is because ID'iot creationists are concerned with protecting their dogma, not advancing new ideas that might question that dogma. ID' creationist arguments have irreconcilable errors because the arguments rely on a pre-commitment to religious dogma.

ha ha ha ha ha

When you’re an idiot in science, you start doing what, changing the topic ?

Last edited:
Google Groups

Many scientists have doubts about Darwin's theory.

Scientists doubt about everything - specially also the own ideas. The standard question "Is it really in this way - or in another way?" - and this needs also a lot of intuition and fantasy and a good feeling for plausibility to find out what's really going on in the world all around us . In case of "Darwinism" it is difficult to say what the most people speak about at all. Some think about racism in this context and in general lots of people overestimate biological evolution. "Evolution" is not really something new. We work with this natural power since decades of thousands of years. The monk Gregor Mendel (1822-1884) showed for example very well how "evolution" (=natural and selective breeding) works - how inner factors within a biological organism (today called: genome) are able to modify outer factors like body and metabolism (phenomenons). He showed some interesting facts, which no one was able to doubt, who repeated his experiments.

Last edited:

ha ha ha ha ha

Engineer ? Sure. Toot toot.....

Darwin's Tautology with mathematics, biochemistry, logic and common sense. It fails.
More woo woo. You’re one of these guys who pretends to be an expert, because the internet allows you throw BS against a wall.

Google Groups

No, not really------only ones with mental problems. Evolution is accepted as fact--------there is no doubt about it. It happens both naturally and by man's hand (think breeds of dogs from wolves).

ha ha ha ha ha

Jimmy Swaggert will explain everything you need to know.

Google Groups

No, not really------only ones with mental problems. Evolution is accepted as fact--------there is no doubt about it. It happens both naturally and by man's hand (think breeds of dogs from wolves).

Adaptation is obvious. Extrapolating adaptation to the extremes you pretend is NOT "fact." Not remotely.
But since you pretend that it is, explain the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis, including folding.

“WE CONCLUDE – UNEXPECTEDLY – that there is little evidence for the neo-Darwinian view: its theoretical foundations and the experimental evidence supporting it are weak.” – Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Illinois, Chicago, The American Naturalist, November 1992

“And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field.” Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16

“I can think of no other example in all of history when an important scientific theory – a dominant position in intellectual life – was held in such contempt and skepticism by people who are paying for its research. People just found that theory impossible to swallow.” – David Berlinski, 2008 lecture

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When that happens, many people will pose the question, ‘How did that happen?’ – (Dr Soren Luthrip, Swedish embryologist)

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Heribert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

I have many more of what YOU call "mentally ill" scientists' quotes.

No they don't.

/thread

The evidence for evolution is underwhelming like your reply.

'"Mutations have a very limited ?constructive capacity? . No matter how
numerous they may be, mutations do not produce any kind of evolution."
--Past president of the French Academy of Sciences Pierre-Paul Grasse

"The absence of fossil evidence for intermediary stages between major
transitions in organic design, indeed our inability, even in our
imagination, to construct functional intermediates in many cases, has
been a persistent and nagging problem for gradualistic accounts of
evolution." --Late American paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould

"Phylogenetic incongruities can be seen everywhere in the universal
tree, from its root to the major branchings within and among the
various taxa to the makeup of the primary groupings themselves." --The
father of molecular systematics, Carl Woese

"Most of the animal phyla that are represented in the fossil record
first appear, 'fully formed,' in the Cambrian . The fossil record is
therefore of no help with respect to the origin and early
diversification of the various animal phyla." --Invertebrate Zoology
Textbook

"It remains a mystery how the undirected process of mutation, combined
with natural selection, has resulted in the creation of thousands of
new proteins with extraordinarily diverse and well optimized
functions. This problem is particularly acute for tightly integrated
molecular systems that consist of many interacting parts." --Two
leading biologists inAnnual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics

"New species usually appear in the fossil record suddenly, not
connected with their ancestors by a series of intermediates."
--Eminent evolutionary biologist Ernst Mayr

Science now know that many of the pillars of the Darwinian theory are
either false or misleading. Yet biology texts continue to present them
as factual evidence of Evolution. What does this imply about their
scientific standards? - Jonathan Wells

Google Groups

Adaptation is obvious. Extrapolating adaptation to the extremes you pretend is NOT "fact." Not remotely.
But since you pretend that it is, explain the insuperable statistics of polypeptide synthesis, including folding.

“WE CONCLUDE – UNEXPECTEDLY – that there is little evidence for the neo-Darwinian view: its theoretical foundations and the experimental evidence supporting it are weak.” – Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Illinois, Chicago, The American Naturalist, November 1992

“And let us dispose of a common misconception. The complete transmutation of even one animal species into a different species has never been directly observed either in the laboratory or in the field.” Dean H. Kenyon (Professor of Biology, San Francisco State University), affidavit presented to the U.S. Supreme Court, No. 85-1513, Brief of Appellants, prepared under the direction of William J. Guste, Jr., Attorney General of the State of Louisiana, October 1985, p. A-16

“I can think of no other example in all of history when an important scientific theory – a dominant position in intellectual life – was held in such contempt and skepticism by people who are paying for its research. People just found that theory impossible to swallow.” – David Berlinski, 2008 lecture

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When that happens, many people will pose the question, ‘How did that happen?’ – (Dr Soren Luthrip, Swedish embryologist)

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Heribert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

I have many more of what YOU call "mentally ill" scientists' quotes.

Comedy gold.

You're mindlessly cutting and pasting the same phony ''quotes'' you stole from another poster imposter.

No they don't.

/thread

Textbook

I have updated http://TheEvolutionFraud.wordpress.com to include your contributions above, for which I thank you, sir.

No they don't.

/thread

Textbook

The only reason you’re Likely alive today and making up ignorant shit is because of the science of evolution.

No they don't.

/thread