Crist calls DeSantis satan

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Why? It is because Crist is not a uniter like Joe Biden. If he had been, he would have called him a semi-satan, and not satan.

But that is how Joe rolls, he unites the country instead of dividing it.

Can't you feel the love?

Or may you are like Tim Ryan, the democrat running in Ohio who said that the MAGA movement must be "killed", that those who are MAGA are basically unreachable loons. Unfortunately, that means half the country

Oh well, it's time for democrats to declare war on their own country I suppose.

Why? It is because Crist is not a uniter like Joe Biden. If he had been, he would have called him a semi-satan, and not satan.

Can't you feel the love?

Or may you are like Tim Ryan, the democrat running in Ohio who said that the MAGA movement must be "killed", that those who are MAGA are basically unreachable loons. Unfortunately, that means half the country

I'm pretty sure Crist is trying to lose.

Can't you feel the love?

Notice how Democrays are the party of insults, name-calling, and pitics of personal destruction. They can't tell you what they are going to do (without lying). They are all about negative, attack politics.

Notice how Democrays are the party of insults, name-calling, and pitics of personal destruction. They can't tell you what they are going to do (without lying). They are all about negative, attack politics.
What else do they have to talk about?
The economy?

:auiqs.jpg:

Crist is a turncoat closet case.

He has no shot.

I wonder what the DNC is paying him to even run.

Forum List

Back