Criminals Can Vote In Virgina.What If All Conservatives Were Allowed To Vote Twice In Swing States?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cheers2: :fu: :iagree: Terry McAuliffe, by far one of most despised Governors in the country. Doesn't see a problem with felons and maybe even the ones with attempted murder on their records voting. Oh, then again, he is buddies with the Clinton running a state where the election could be won by 10,000 votes. Apparently he learned the news that Hillary could lose Virginia. OK, gee, what do I do now? Hey, lets allow the worst criminals to vote! I wont even have to take a vote on it ! :eusa_dance:
Great, now what if a Red/Swing state Governor decided with his executive power then decided to allow all registered conservatives to vote twice? Do you think McAullife and the Clinton's would have a cow?:cow:

In Maine and Vermont criminals, even in jail and in prison, have always been able to vote. It's no big deal. Most of them don't bother to, anyway.

Yeah, cause we know that 49% of the population voters will mean they will all vote, everyone of them, and only for a democrat...yeah, that's the ticket...

• Banned
Yeah, cause we know that 49% of the population voters will mean they will all vote, everyone of them, and only for a democrat...yeah, that's the ticket...
Governor Scott of Florida has just decided, via Executive Power that all Palm Trees are now registered as Republicans.

:cheers2: :fu: :iagree: Terry McAuliffe, by far one of most despised Governors in the country. Doesn't see a problem with felons and maybe even the ones with attempted murder on their records voting. Oh, then again, he is buddies with the Clinton running a state where the election could be won by 10,000 votes. Apparently he learned the news that Hillary could lose Virginia. OK, gee, what do I do now? Hey, lets allow the worst criminals to vote! I wont even have to take a vote on it ! :eusa_dance:
Great, now what if a Red/Swing state Governor decided with his executive power then decided to allow all registered conservatives to vote twice? Do you think McAullife and the Clinton's would have a cow?:cow:

I am all for expanding voter's right, it has worked great so far...

People in the Middle East should be able to vote in US elections. At least twice... And while we are at it, who said only people should be able to vote? Let's allow their pets the same rights.

I would have said that dead people should be able to vote too, why should the living be privileged over the dead? But then I realized that's already the case in democrat neighborhoods, so I guess all is fair and well. (Zombie apocalypse will take place any minute now).

• Banned

I am all for expanding voter's right, it has worked great so far...

People in the Middle East should be able to vote in US elections. At least twice... And while we are at it, who said only people should be able to vote? Let's allow their pets the same rights.

I would have said that dead people should be able to vote too, why should the living be privileged over the dead? But then I realized that's already the case in democrat neighborhoods, so I guess all is fair and well. (Zombie apocalypse will take place any minute now).
I think that its only fair that all Conservatives in the 51st state of Canada also have the right to vote in November.

• Banned
If Trump starts gaining in New York, Mayor Hitler will via executive order allow anyone dead,alive,with a pulse, and at least knows all of the American Swear words the right to vote Democrat.

One ponders the logic in permitting criminals to vote for a lessening of the punishments for their crimes in the same way one ponders the logic of permitting those on the taxpayer dole to vote to raise their benefits.

Jerry Moonhead wants to give the right to vote for anyone in California who has had to use the Pacific Ocean as a toilet being their homes dont have plumbing.

Since all bets are out the window on marriage.
If I marry my dog, should she be allowed to vote.
Maybe I should marry a male dog, then no would deny my buddy the right to vote.

Forum List

Back