Criminal who beat man at the Macy's in Michigan....may only get probation. He should be locked up for 5-10 years.

Is there evidence that his sentence was too light compared to others with similar circumstances?

Also, just to be clear, I'm not condoning his actions.

Ok I looked it up. It's called the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act. It's basically a "second chance" for young adults who do something stupid so that they don't automatically screw up their entire lives. It only applies to certain violations.

Whether or not young people deserve a second chance is debatable, but that's what it is. I'm not sure if other states have similar kinds of laws.

This is why we have crime in the U.S.......our criminal justice system refuses to keep violent asshats like this in jail....

Any "man" who enters a Macy's deserves a good beating :stir:

If calling someone the n**** and some think that it is justification for brutal violence; would this police officer be justified batoning this nasty mouthed creep?

Because he's a cop, HELL YEAH!

BUT...... I gave JoeB131 MANY opportunities to back up that claim that that soft, suburban white kid called him "Amish."

Last edited:
This is why we have crime in the U.S.......our criminal justice system refuses to keep violent asshats like this in jail....

If we locked up everyone who got into a fight, there wouldn't be anyone left out to do the work.
There was no fight. What are you talking about? Do you even know the story youre commenting on? :cuckoo:

Where did you get that from? How do WORDS justify physical assault?

When that word has a long history of genocide behind them, um, yeah... they are fighting words.

To be fair, upon review, his brother lied about the use of the slur... and he might face charges, which I am fine with.

But you should familiarize yourself with the FIghting Words Doctrine... It's well established in American Law.

Fighting words are, as first defined by the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) in Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942), words which "by their very utterance, inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality."

Leave it to fuckhead Joe to rush in and try to downplay this!

You and Candy should consider hookin' up.

Amber Guyger got 10 years for murder. You stated that you think that was too harsh. You have zero credibility.

Oh wait...the assailant was black. That explains it.

Let me guess Candy, you're going to defend this thug!

Let me guess, you can't quote me doing that. Right?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the OP.

A person who is CONVICTED OF MURDER (who is white). They should do no time
A black person who is not convicted of anything (who is black)....should do time.

If you don't believe this is an accurate description of the OP's thoughts, ask him. He'll confirm it.

Amber Guyger got 10 years for murder. You stated that you think that was too harsh. You have zero credibility.

A black person who is not convicted of anything (who is black)....should do time.

If you don't believe this is an accurate description of the OP's thoughts, ask him. He'll confirm it.

This thread is about a thug that attacked someone, NOT about Amber Guyger.

There's only one reaction you should be having to this story.

He should be arrested, tried, and if convicted, punished severely. But a white woman got 10 years for murder. Since this is several degrees lesser a crime than murder...what do you think the punishment should be?

He should be arrested, tried, and if convicted, punished severely. But a white woman got 10 years for murder. Since this is several degrees lesser a crime than murder...what do you think the punishment should be?

Again........explain what the motive was for Guyger. You still haven't done that.

Definition of murder:

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human with malice aforethought.[1][2][3] This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter.

Manslaughter is killing committed in the absence of malice, brought about by reasonable provocation, or diminished capacity. Involuntary manslaughter, where it is recognized, is a killing that lacks all but the most attenuated guilty intent, recklessness.

If anything she is guilty of manslaughter, not murder.

What does that have to do with this story ?

The length of the sentence the OP wants imposed is in the title and the OP. So, a white female shoots a black guy and gets 10 years. She is tried for murder and convicted of murder. Ten years. Surely you don't think this black guy who assaulted a white guy should get anything close to 10 years....right?

This brings me to my second question:
Does the victim's race or the race of the accused add weight to the crime in Conservistan?

I know you won't answer honestly but I did want to pose the question and see just how dishonest you can be. If your answer is any more than 3 years....the answer is "yes" to the second question.

The non-liberal leftists all seem to play by the same playbook here. If a thread is about one of their pet identities, instead of just commenting with a normal reaction to it, they try to misdirect to a different target. Since the thug was BLACK, they have been conditioned to defend, and so cannot possibly acknowledge that the perp was violent and in this case, received too little punishment. Instead, they play this gave of deflection. It is called a Tu Quoque fallacy and amounts to little more that excuse young children give their mothers "well, they did it TOO".

The non-liberal leftists all seem to play by the same playbook here. If a thread is about one of their pet identities, instead of just commenting with a normal reaction to it, they try to misdirect to a different target. Since the thug was BLACK, they have been conditioned to defend, and so cannot possibly acknowledge that the perp was violent and in this case, received too little punishment. Instead, they play this gave of deflection. It is called a Tu Quoque fallacy and amounts to little more that excuse young children give their mothers "well, they did it TOO".

Depends on what you mean by "Too Little Punishment'. People get into physical altercations all the time, and they are rarely charged.

Now, if this clerk wanted to charge him and his brother in CIVIL court, that's a different issue.

The length of the sentence the OP wants imposed is in the title and the OP. So, a white female shoots a black guy and gets 10 years. She is tried for murder and convicted of murder. Ten years. Surely you don't think this black guy who assaulted a white guy should get anything close to 10 years....right?

Does the victim's race or the race of the accused add weight to the crime in Conservistan?

I know you won't answer honestly but I did want to pose the question and see just how dishonest you can be. If your answer is any more than 3 years....the answer is "yes" to the second question.

The fact that they wrongly convicted her of murder doesn't bother you...just her skin color.....

This thug who violently attacked this clerk at Macy's did it randomly, unprovoked and without remorse.....he is an ongoing danger to other people around him you dumb ass.....

Guyger thought she had a home invader when she shot the guy, and this is backed up by your utter and complete failure to detail the "motive" for murder that you keep claiming she did.........

Still waiting for the motive for the murder sentence....

Again...dumb ass.....it was a violent, unprovoked attack.............but please, keep defending the violent monster.....it seems you democrat party hacks love racist violence...

It wasn't an unprovoked attack. His brother told him the Manager called him the N-word.

The victim also requested leniency for the person..

Since when are words, grounds to violently attack someone?

Especially, coming from a third party?

The fact that they wrongly convicted her of murder doesn't bother you...just her skin color.....

This thug who violently attacked this clerk at Macy's did it randomly, unprovoked and without remorse.....he is an ongoing danger to other people around him you dumb ass.....

Guyger thought she had a home invader when she shot the guy, and this is backed up by your utter and complete failure to detail the "motive" for murder that you keep claiming she did.........

Still waiting for the motive for the murder sentence....

Don't waste your time, this one loves to bait and troll. (Candycorn)

Forum List

Back