Criminal who beat man at the Macy's in Michigan....may only get probation. He should be locked up for 5-10 years.

2aguy
Amber Guyger kills a black man in his own apartment and you think she should do no time.
A black guy assaults a white guy and you think he should get 5-10 years.

Confirm or deny?

Again....you will not tell us what was her motive. Motive is one of the primary things you need to get a murder conviction.

She walked into an apartment that she thought was her own apartment. She saw a strange man in what she thought was her apartment and shot him in self defense...

Now, again......tell us how that turns into murder. Tell us the motive for murder. Tell us why she chose to go upstairs to another apartment and murder this guy.

Did they have a history of interacting? Were they boyfriend/girlfriend at some point and she was dumped? Did he make her mad about something?

Tell us....what was her motive for committing murder vs. self defense.

Big fucking difference in how you evaluate the two cases...you morn.

She was convicted of murder. That makes her a murderer. Yes...white people can be charged with murder. I'm sure you think that is unfair.

This is why we have crime in the U.S.......our criminal justice system refuses to keep violent asshats like this in jail....

Amber Guyger got 10 years for murder. You stated that you think that was too harsh. You have zero credibility.

Oh wait...the assailant was black. That explains it.

Watch the video...you dumb twit......then come back and say that...

Breonna Taylor is still dead from when cops "accidentally" shot her in her own home too...

Would you have this same energy if the home owner in the Amber Guyger case shot her instead?

so, the attack at macy's? some sort of payback?

You call a black person the N-word, you should expect to get your ass kicked.
Still haven't provided a link to back up that lie

Uh, yeah, I did.

but don't wait for a link. I suggest you go down to a tavern on the West side of chicago and then start calling the patrons the N-word. Let me know how that works out for you.

1597406587788.png

This is why we have crime in the U.S.......our criminal justice system refuses to keep violent asshats like this in jail....

Amber Guyger got 10 years for murder. You stated that you think that was too harsh. You have zero credibility.

Breonna Taylor is still dead from when cops "accidentally" shot her in her own home too...

Would you have this same energy if the home owner in the Amber Guyger case shot her instead?

Deflection noted.....

Why do you have such a hard time with answering questions

Again....you will not tell us what was her motive. Motive is one of the primary things you need to get a murder conviction.
Looking at the Texas statute, it does not require motive to prove murder. It only requires intent. Given she pulled her firearm and shot a man, it's hard for me to comprehend how she didn't intend to kill a man by those actions.

What's the defense here? Yeah, I fired my gun at him but I didn't intend to kill him?

Deflection noted.....

Why do you have such a hard time with answering questions

been a while since the other instances. i would have to review them, before answering.

that being said, asking about the thread topic, is not normally considered a deflection.

my question stands, what is your point? is the attack on macy's justified as payback?

Okay, shitstain..........Breonna Taylor was shot during a police raid......they went into her home and killed her and should be held responsible...

Candycorn calls the shooting in the Guyger case murder. Maybe you can explain to us the motive for murder in that case....given the facts of the case.

What was her motive for murder vs. accidentally shooting someone she thought had broken into her apartment?

Please, you dumb ass, explain that...

And then, maybe you dumb asses can respond to the actual thread...about the violent attack against a store clerk by this violent thug who is likely going to be released from custody on probation....

How does a person not know where they live? I have never had that problem even when drunk.
The OP case never clarified as to why they suggested probation nor did you assert why the defendant recommended probation also.

Okay, shitstain..........Breonna Taylor was shot during a police raid......they went into her home and killed her and should be held responsible...

Candycorn calls the shooting in the Guyger case murder. Maybe you can explain to us the motive for murder in that case....given the facts of the case.

What was her motive for murder vs. accidentally shooting someone she thought had broken into her apartment?

And then, maybe you dumb asses can respond to the actual thread...about the violent attack against a store clerk by this violent thug who is likely going to be released from custody on probation....

How does a person not know where they live? I have never had that problem even when drunk.
The OP case never clarified as to why they suggested probation nor did you assert why the defendant recommended probation also.

1. the apartment building is apparently quite bland. people going into the wrong floor and/or apartment seems to be an actual issue.

2. it would be nice to hear the stated reason for their decision. if they have an explanation.

1. the apartment building is apparently quite bland. people going into the wrong floor and/or apartment seems to be an actual issue.

2. it would be nice to hear the stated reason for their decision. if they have an explanation.

Evidently you have never been drunk in the army and lived in the barracks which are bland and aesthetically unappealing. I also lived in apartments like the one she lived in an I never went to the wrong apartment(even when blottoed). This is an extremely weak argument which is why she was convicted because stupidity is not a valid defense in a court of law.
The case of the assaut in the Macey's is just a assault charge non-felony which in most cases involve a fine and probation and maybe a little free slave labor via court ordered work.

Seems a little light for a Cat 4 chimpout, but let's not pretend it won't be dead inside of a year with that lifestyle. I'm betting on Darwin.

If we locked up everyone who got into a fight, there wouldn't be anyone left out to do the work.
You call that a fight?

an angry black rapper beats the crap out of a bedwetting guilt-ridden white liberal who made no attempt to defend himself

hopefully the next time the black rapper pulls that stunt the next victim will be a concealed carry holder who shoots him dead

Most assault are considered as misdemeanors which only can get up to 1 year. And if it is his first offense? They will give him probation to monitor him. To see if he is going to make a career out of it, or to see if it is just a one time mistake.
But if the victim was badly injured. Then they will give him 6 months to a year in prison and plus make him pay for his doctor bill.
But if he would have used and object for the assault? Then it becomes a felony which he can do up to 10 years.
Like the incident with Rand Paul and his neighbor. Rand had his charges move up to a felony from a misdemeanor because it was politically motivated and which it is a felony to attack any politician when it is politically motivated. But at first they were going to charge the guy as a misdemeanor offense and just give him a fine.

In the final word, blacks have the right to beat up anyone they want based on what they want to hear. We will accept punishment for what people say. This puts a whole new spin on a man beating his girlfriend to a pulp because the bitch kept running her mouth.

If we locked up everyone who got into a fight, there wouldn't be anyone left out to do the work.

Hey, moron....this wasn't a fight, it was an unprovoked, brutal beating. This thug is dangerous and needs to be locked up so he doesn't end up killing someone.

No , his brother lied and told him the manager called him ******.

Again...dumb ass.....it was a violent, unprovoked attack.............but please, keep defending the violent monster.....it seems you democrat party hacks love racist violence...

Well he should go to anger management to learn what he should do if they call your ******.

Apart from that you want to lock him up for life. The manager said he wanted leniency.
Or he could get shot for lying

I'm going to put you on ignore, with the fact avatar of yours. Good bye.

There are just some things that hurt my eyes.

2aguy
Amber Guyger kills a black man in his own apartment and you think she should do no time.
A black guy assaults a white guy and you think he should get 5-10 years.

Confirm or deny?

No, I didn't say that, and you are a lying asshat....you refuse to state the specific situation in the Guyger shooting because you know it doesn't fit the definition of actual murder, and the situation does not justify anything you say....

Hers was a mistaken case of self defense, this was a violent, unprovoked attack.

Again....what was the motive for your saying she committed murder?

Forum List

Back