Criminal who beat man at the Macy's in Michigan....may only get probation. He should be locked up for 5-10 years.

This is why we have crime in the U.S.......our criminal justice system refuses to keep violent asshats like this in jail....

Amber Guyger got 10 years for murder. You stated that you think that was too harsh. You have zero credibility.

Oh wait...the assailant was black. That explains it.

Let me guess Candy, you're going to defend this thug!

Let me guess, you can't quote me doing that. Right?

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the OP.

A person who is CONVICTED OF MURDER (who is white). They should do no time
A black person who is not convicted of anything (who is black)....should do time.

If you don't believe this is an accurate description of the OP's thoughts, ask him. He'll confirm it.

This thread is about a thug that attacked someone, NOT about Amber Guyger.

There's only one reaction you should be having to this story.

He should be arrested, tried, and if convicted, punished severely. But a white woman got 10 years for murder. Since this is several degrees lesser a crime than murder...what do you think the punishment should be?

What does that have to do with this story ?

The length of the sentence the OP wants imposed is in the title and the OP. So, a white female shoots a black guy and gets 10 years. She is tried for murder and convicted of murder. Ten years. Surely you don't think this black guy who assaulted a white guy should get anything close to 10 years....right?

This brings me to my second question:
Does the victim's race or the race of the accused add weight to the crime in Conservistan?

I know you won't answer honestly but I did want to pose the question and see just how dishonest you can be. If your answer is any more than 3 years....the answer is "yes" to the second question.

Why are we comparing sentences ? All across this country there are verdicts and sentences that do not match other verdicts and sentences. OJ got away with murder, in the state next door a non-celebrity received a guilty verdict, and a life in prison sentence for a similiar crime with similiar evidence.
This thread is about this one case.

Nice dodge. IF you were honest, you may have to admit there is institutional racism when it comes to our judicial system. White girl murders white guy in his own home...she gets 10 years. Black guy assaults white guy and you refuse to say what you think should be the sentence should be.

The sentence is mentioned in the title as well as the OP. What do you think the sentence should be in this one case?

Yes....you didn't state the facts of the case or the fact that you can't say the motive for why the woman shot the man.........you left out everything important to that case in order to lie about it.....

I asked him what he thinks the sentence should be. Why not let him answer?

How am I preventing him from answering, you dumb ass....

This is why we have crime in the U.S.......our criminal justice system refuses to keep violent asshats like this in jail....

Amber Guyger got 10 years for murder. You stated that you think that was too harsh. You have zero credibility.

A black person who is not convicted of anything (who is black)....should do time.

If you don't believe this is an accurate description of the OP's thoughts, ask him. He'll confirm it.

He should be arrested, tried, and if convicted, punished severely. But a white woman got 10 years for murder. Since this is several degrees lesser a crime than murder...what do you think the punishment should be?

The length of the sentence the OP wants imposed is in the title and the OP. So, a white female shoots a black guy and gets 10 years. She is tried for murder and convicted of murder. Ten years. Surely you don't think this black guy who assaulted a white guy should get anything close to 10 years....right?

Does the victim's race or the race of the accused add weight to the crime in Conservistan?

I know you won't answer honestly but I did want to pose the question and see just how dishonest you can be. If your answer is any more than 3 years....the answer is "yes" to the second question.

Why are we comparing sentences ? All across this country there are verdicts and sentences that do not match other verdicts and sentences. OJ got away with murder, in the state next door a non-celebrity received a guilty verdict, and a life in prison sentence for a similiar crime with similiar evidence.

Nice dodge. IF you were honest, you may have to admit there is institutional racism when it comes to our judicial system. White girl murders white guy in his own home...she gets 10 years. Black guy assaults white guy and you refuse to say what you think should be the sentence should be.

The sentence is mentioned in the title as well as the OP. What do you think the sentence should be in this one case?

Actual research into the topic shows there isn't institutional racism in our criminal justice system....but thanks for continuing that lie.

Annotation:
A comprehensive review of existing literature on formal decisions made by criminal justice system personnel concludes that, although individual cases of racial prejudice and discrimination do occur, there is insufficient evidence to support a charge of systematic racism against blacks.
Abstract:
Sharp disagreement exists between blacks and whites over whether the criminal justice system is racist, with almost all blacks believing that the system is racist. This analysis initially explores varying definitions of racism and how the term overlaps with prejudice and discrimination. A review of contrasting perceptions of blacks and whites concludes that both are based on nonscientific evidence and cultural traditions. Difficulties in trying to prove either the discrimination or nondiscrimination thesis are discussed. The book surveys existing research studies, looking for evidence of discrimination by police, prosecutors, judges, and prison and parole officers. Among the specific areas considered are police deployment, use of deadly force, bail decision, plea bargaining, sentencing patterns, inmate classification and discipline, and racism among prison inmates. To demonstrate the lack of conclusive evidence supporting racism, the appendix studies the processing of all felony defendants in California and Pennsylvania from arrest to final disposition. Indexed bibliography of over 700 articles and 450 books.

False. Duke University revealed institutional racism exists.

The Amber Guyger verdict is just another example. 10 years for murder? Really?

Yes......at yale and harvard, where they discriminate against asians.......

Again, you refuse to detail her case, because you know if you do, the murder conviction doesn't hold up to the facts......but she is white...and that is all you need to know.

The murder conviction is just that; a conviction and it's a fact that Guyger is a murderer. Whatever "facts" you are trying to insert to justify your vivid racism is both sad and academic.

Here....learn something...

Yes....you didn't state the facts of the case or the fact that you can't say the motive for why the woman shot the man.........you left out everything important to that case in order to lie about it.....

Why are you constantly responding to questions asked of others fuck face? Are you afraid he'll reveal the institutional racism we all know exists?

Where did you get that from? How do WORDS justify physical assault?

When that word has a long history of genocide behind them, um, yeah... they are fighting words.

To be fair, upon review, his brother lied about the use of the slur... and he might face charges, which I am fine with.

But you should familiarize yourself with the FIghting Words Doctrine... It's well established in American Law.

Fighting words are, as first defined by the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) in Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942), words which "by their very utterance, inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality."

There is zero evidence the man said the word, but hey, if you think it's okay to violently attack people for saying stuff then ok.

Let the vigilantism begin.

Actual research into the topic shows there isn't institutional racism in our criminal justice system....but thanks for continuing that lie.

Annotation:
A comprehensive review of existing literature on formal decisions made by criminal justice system personnel concludes that, although individual cases of racial prejudice and discrimination do occur, there is insufficient evidence to support a charge of systematic racism against blacks.
Abstract:
Sharp disagreement exists between blacks and whites over whether the criminal justice system is racist, with almost all blacks believing that the system is racist. This analysis initially explores varying definitions of racism and how the term overlaps with prejudice and discrimination. A review of contrasting perceptions of blacks and whites concludes that both are based on nonscientific evidence and cultural traditions. Difficulties in trying to prove either the discrimination or nondiscrimination thesis are discussed. The book surveys existing research studies, looking for evidence of discrimination by police, prosecutors, judges, and prison and parole officers. Among the specific areas considered are police deployment, use of deadly force, bail decision, plea bargaining, sentencing patterns, inmate classification and discipline, and racism among prison inmates. To demonstrate the lack of conclusive evidence supporting racism, the appendix studies the processing of all felony defendants in California and Pennsylvania from arrest to final disposition. Indexed bibliography of over 700 articles and 450 books.

False. Duke University revealed institutional racism exists.

The Amber Guyger verdict is just another example. 10 years for murder? Really?

Yes......at yale and harvard, where they discriminate against asians.......

Again, you refuse to detail her case, because you know if you do, the murder conviction doesn't hold up to the facts......but she is white...and that is all you need to know.

The murder conviction is just that; a conviction and it's a fact that Guyger is a murderer. Whatever "facts" you are trying to insert to justify your vivid racism is both sad and academic.

And again, you refuse to give the details of what happened, and how the shooting occurred...you refuse to give the details because as soon as you do, you show that the murder conviction was wrong, and that she was over charged because she was a white police officer.

Why are you constantly responding to questions asked of others fuck face? Are you afraid he'll reveal the institutional racism we all know exists?

Hey, shitstain...this is a public forum....you just hate that I brought up the fact that you want to hide the facts in the Guyger case because as soon as they are revealed, the murder conviction is shown to be a vast wrong......

I will respond some more...

Guyger’s team argued in a brief filed Tuesday that although she did knowingly shoot with the intention of killing Jean, her belief that he was an intruder justified her use of deadly force.

“The evidence was legally insufficient to prove beyond reasonable doubt that Guyger committed murder because (1) through mistake, Guyger formed a reasonable belief about a matter of fact — that she entered her apartment and there was an intruder inside — and (2) her mistaken belief negated the culpability of murder because although she intentionally and knowingly caused Jean’s death, she had the right to act in deadly force in self defense since her belief that deadly force was immediately necessary was reasonable under the circumstances,” court documents read.
-----
Guyger’s defense team has previously argued that the confusing layout of the upper floors at the apartment complex contributed to the situation that led to Jean’s death. Guyger lived on the the fourth floor, and Jean lived directly below her.

In the appeal, Guyger’s defense team mentions that residents of her complex often walk into or enter the wrong apartment or park on the wrong floor. Several residents testified about this at her trial.

Of 71 tenants interviewed, 44% said they had walked into the wrong apartment on the wrong floor before, court documents state. Twenty-three percent of tenants said they had accidentally gone to the wrong door and entered their key into the lock, according to court documents.

One of the tricks from the BLM crowd is to exaggerate what you say.
I saw it just the otherv day when this psycho black guy took a chair from a table while the occupant was refilling his soda.
White guys says dude that’s my chair
But looking for trouble black guy says then why am I sitting in it?
Back and forth then black guy explodes with “you said fu”k you [email protected]’s the way I take it”
More make believe and make pretend from the perpetual victims who simply choose not to behave and Seek confrontation

There is zero evidence the man said the word, but hey, if you think it's okay to violently attack people for saying stuff then ok.

People get violently attacked when they say teh wrong thing to the wrong person all the time... Someone makes a pass at someone's girlfriend, someone gets into the perrenial "Sox vs. Cubs" argument.... Let's get fucking real here.

What you are upset about is this kid was treated the way a white person would be treated... no criminal record if you say you are really really sorry.

People get violently attacked when they say teh wrong thing to the wrong person all the time
Still lying I see. You NEVER provided a link because we all know that doesnt exist.

Your ONLY source for your repeated lie is the word of a criminal who justifies his irrational assault of a guy much weaker than him.

You are why nobody takes you seriously when you claim "Trump lied 3 million times"

Where did you get that from? How do WORDS justify physical assault?

When that word has a long history of genocide behind them, um, yeah... they are fighting words.

To be fair, upon review, his brother lied about the use of the slur... and he might face charges, which I am fine with.

But you should familiarize yourself with the FIghting Words Doctrine... It's well established in American Law.

Fighting words are, as first defined by the Supreme Court (SCOTUS) in Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942), words which "by their very utterance, inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. It has been well observed that such utterances are no essential part of any exposition of ideas, and are of such slight social value as a step to truth that any benefit that may be derived from them is clearly outweighed by the social interest in order and morality."

in court, the thug admitted that he later learned that his brother lied about the use of the n word.

People get violently attacked when they say teh wrong thing to the wrong person all the time... Someone makes a pass at someone's girlfriend, someone gets into the perrenial "Sox vs. Cubs" argument.... Let's get fucking real here.

What you are upset about is this kid was treated the way a white person would be treated... no criminal record if you say you are really really sorry.

That doesn't make it right you idiot. If some asshole decides I said something to him that he doesn't like, and he lies about it just so he has a "reason"....do you understand where this leads? Even your tiny little brain should be able to figure this one out.

Last edited:
in court, the thug admitted that he later learned that his brother lied about the use of the n word.

Yes, he did... and I'd have no problem charging the brother with disorderly conduct.

Disorderly conduct? Hmm, how about conspiracy to commit an act of violence. Actions have consequences. If the asshole brother had made his brother attack any one of a bunch of friends of mine that brother would have been shot to pieces. Then little brothers actions would be murder.

Dumb pricks, like you, need to think about your actions from now on. Bub.

Again......please explain the motive for Amber Guyger...you still haven't done that with all of your posts on her. She walked into what she thought was her apartment and saw a strange man in it.....she shot him in what she thought was self defense...

so again...what was the motive for murder?

But please, defend the actions of this violent thug.........watch the video first, then try to defend him.

She entered the wrong house. That is illegal entry. A felony. Breaking and Entering?

Again......please explain the motive for Amber Guyger...you still haven't done that with all of your posts on her. She walked into what she thought was her apartment and saw a strange man in it.....she shot him in what she thought was self defense...

But please, defend the actions of this violent thug.........watch the video first, then try to defend him.

She entered the wrong house. That is illegal entry. A felony. Breaking and Entering?

People have gotten more than 10 years for that.

People have gotten more than 10 years for that.

Oh I know, and I agree it was a very lenient sentence. But Cops always get a very lenient sentence.

Forum List

Back