Criminal FBI Cover-Up Of Seth Rich Murder - No Info Release For 66 Years

You post is nothing but lies.

There is a real investigation into his death by the DC police. No one has stopped it and I hope they find the killer.

Then there are fake investigations by scum who want to use Seth Rich to exonerate Russian hackers. They are political scum for wanting to use a dead man for their benefit.
Get lost scumbag liar. You are the one lying and trying to hide a criminal. Fake investigations? You’re under the bottom of the barrel with that desperation. Just like the rest of the scum. Note you can’t disprove anything anybody has stated here.

Get lost scumbag liar. You are the one lying and trying to hide a criminal. Fake investigations? You’re under the bottom of the barrel with that desperation. Just like the rest of the scum. Note you can’t disprove anything anybody has stated here.
Fake investigations.

Fake investigations.

^^^ Desperate to not find the killer. The only fake investigations are run by Dems.

^^^ Desperate to not find the killer. The only fake investigations are run by Dems.
It’s a fake investigations with fake news stories by political scum.

Fox News had to cough up a lot of money for their lies.

See. This is me proving my point.

These “investigators” weren’t trying to solve a murder. They were trying to use his death to help Trump.

The question of the hour remains......why does thr FBI want to keep hiding the facts of this case?....obviousy they are engaged in cover-up.
Many officials have claimed Seth Rich had nothing to do with DNC leak exposing unethical behavior by the D Party and Crazy Hillary to deny Bernie Sanders the nomination. They claimed the Russians hacked the DNC. So, why is the FBI lying about having Rich’s laptop for years and now wants 66 years before releasing the laptop’s contents, if the Russians are the culprits.

The FBI is once again lying openly and no one in power will confront them.

We live in a failed state.

Forum List

Back