Criminal FBI Cover-Up Of Seth Rich Murder - No Info Release For 66 Years

I guess the investigation into the killing of Ashli Babbitt will have to wait another half century.

What exactly do you want to investigate, dolt? There's no mystery or Trump conspiracy associated with her death.

Trying to use this tragic murder for political purposes is beyond disgusting.

No one is using anything for political purposes at all.

Except maybe the Democrats, who seem to be protecting the alleged whacking of whistleblower and refusing the prosecute the case.

If this is really, as libs say, a "botched robbery", why don't they allow the investigation to go forward? The parties committing botched robberies are a danger to everyone in the capital.

But if this was a political assassination, there is no reason to be urgent about it.

What exactly do you want to investigate, dolt? There's no mystery or Trump conspiracy associated with her death.

Ashli Babbitt was an unarmed chick killed by law enforcement for no valid reason I can see. Did an armed security guard really feel endangered by an unarmed, defenseless woman?

No one is using anything for political purposes at all.

Except maybe the Democrats, who seem to be protecting the alleged whacking of whistleblower and refusing the prosecute the case.

If this is really, as libs say, a "botched robbery", why don't they allow the investigation to go forward? The parties committing botched robberies are a danger to everyone in the capital.

But if this was a political assassination, there is no reason to be urgent about it.

Bet you believe Epstein was murdered.

The FBI has better things to do than go through Seth Rich’s laptop solely for the purposes of letting a bunch of right wing weirdos look through his private information.

The FBI contends it doesn't know who whacked Seth Rich.

Is it their job to find out who clipped this highly place political operative? Might not his laptop give clues as to who would have motive to commit this crime?

And if the FBI doesn't have time to look through it, what's wrong with private investigators peaking at the information?

Is it their job to find out who clipped this highly place political operative? Might not his laptop give clues as to who would have motive to commit this crime?

And if the FBI doesn't have time to look through it, what's wrong with private investigators peaking at the information?
Peaking at his personal information?

There’s all sorts of wrong in that

And it’s a local police matter

Seth Rich was not a highly placed political operative and the FBI is not in charge of finding his murderer and never opened an investigation.

The DC police are investigating.

Seth Rich deserves privacy, even in death. Does he not?

They do.

People trying to use Seth Rich’s tragic death for political purposes deserve no sympathy or assistance. They deserve to scorn and derision. They are the scum.
People tragically murdered Seth Rich for political purposes. Those people deserve the death sentence / life in prison.

They do.

People trying to use Seth Rich’s tragic death for political purposes deserve no sympathy or assistance. They deserve to scorn and derision. They are the scum.

Those who are stopping the investigation into the assassination in order to protect their political patrons are truly low lifes.

You are one of the people using his death for political purposes. That makes you scum.

triggered.jpg

:itsok:

I am pointing out FACTS, snowflake. I am not using anything, as I am not benefitting from the murdercif Seth Rich, like some Democrats are.

FAIL

Now, try to control your emotions, and try again - this time with actual facts and less personal attacks.

I am pointing out FACTS, snowflake. I am not using anything, as I am not benefitting from the murdercif Seth Rich, like some Democrats are.

FAIL

Now, try to control your emotions, and try again - this time with actual facts and less personal attacks.
You declared his murder politically motivated without any evidence whatsoever.

You don’t have facts. You have blind partisan delusions.

You are trying to benefit the murder of Seth Rich just like the lowlife scum who are trying to look through his personal laptop files.

You declared his murder politically motivated without any evidence whatsoever.

You don’t have facts. You have blind partisan delusions.

You are trying to benefit the murder of Seth Rich just like the lowlife scum who are trying to look through his personal laptop files.

Actually, you have it half ass backwards here.

You have no evidence whatsoever, yet are just trying to assigned the murder to a botched robbery by the traditional 2 black guys with a gun.

It looks like you are trying to protect your political allies, particularly considering the fact that Mr. Rich was a highly connected political operative possibly connected with known whistleblower Julian Assange.

Forum List

Back