$crewing Pooches

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
One Bold said:
"Gays ain't 'real' Christians, so Gay money is hereby declared 'funny', and will no longer be accepted by this Corporation!" :eusa_naughty:
:rolleyes:

Chic-Filet Management screwed the Religious, Commercial AND Political Poochs on this proclamation! :lol:

Pretty much "The Press" said:
Top Political Leaders Rush in from The Right to Defend Decision!!" "Film at 11.00!"
:thewave:
:lmao:

That Pesky Free Press Again... said:
"Enough American reaction, both public sector and private summarized as :fu: to cause SERIOU$ Right-of-way backpedaling!!" "Read All About It!!!!"

Huh! :eusa_eh: Who knew?!? :dunno: Turns out you can't push religion AND become a politically active corporate 1%er in the internet age.

chick-fil-a.jpg

chick-fil-a-big.gif

:smoke: Seriously... does this REALLY need any other links?

My esteemed colleagues.... I'll merge this myself, as soon as I figure out what forum to leave it in.

Where is this chicken popular? KFC & Popeye's are both better.

I saw another thread on Chik-fil-a.... I didn't really pay any attention to it. So that's what this is about?

Man, I thought we were beyond this type of crap.

I saw another thread on Chik-fil-a.... I didn't really pay any attention to it. So that's what this is about?

Man, I thought we were beyond this type of crap.

I know what you mean... Thought about putting it in the Flame Zone, too.

This is an interesting turn of political events. Might just shake loose the stupidly strange political hold religion has had on the Republican Party. Talk about the tail that wags the dog!

Last edited:
To be for traditional marriage means one is now a homophobe and anti gay.

Anti abortion means one is now a crazy whack job who doesn't understand a woman's right to "choose".

Pro gun rights means one is now pro killing Trayvon Martin and shooting up movie theatres.

And to think we are the ones being labelled "radical and extreme".

What a world.

I guess these days one just can't go even to right of center without being called all sorts of names.

Last edited:
One Bold said:
"Gays ain't 'real' Christians, so Gay money is hereby declared 'funny', and will no longer be accepted by this Corporation!" :eusa_naughty:
:rolleyes:

Chic-Filet Management screwed the Religious, Commercial AND Political Poochs on this proclamation! :lol:

Pretty much "The Press" said:
Top Political Leaders Rush in from The Right to Defend Decision!!" "Film at 11.00!"
:thewave:
:lmao:

That Pesky Free Press Again... said:
"Enough American reaction, both public sector and private summarized as :fu: to cause SERIOU$ Right-of-way backpedaling!!" "Read All About It!!!!"

Huh! :eusa_eh: Who knew?!? :dunno: Turns out you can't push religion AND become a politically active corporate 1%er in the internet age.

:smoke: Seriously... does this REALLY need any other links?

One would be nice?

Coincidence! Chick-Fil-A pulls Jim Henson toy over

"Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel concurred. "Chick-Fil-A values are not Chicago values," he said in a statement. "They disrespect our fellow neighbors and residents.”
:tongue:

For traditional marriage means one is now a homophobe and anti gay.

Anti abortion means one is now a crazy whack job who doesn't understand a woman's right to "choose".

Pro gun rights means one is now pro killing Trayvon Martin and shooting up movie theatres.

What a world.

This is how communism works.

This is an interesting turn of political events. Might just shake loose the stupidly strange political hold religion has had on the Republican Party. Talk about the tail that wags the dog!

Joe-are you saying that Democrats have no religion in their party?

To be for traditional marriage means one is now a homophobe and anti gay.

What a world.

I guess these days one just can't go even to right of center without being called all sorts of names.

yep, it's liberals that push their ideas on people, i'm right and your racist is their attitudes, all I can say is fuck em.....I'd say in the ass, but they'd like that.

Joe-are you saying that Democrats have no religion in their party?

I think Joe is saying people should target businesses whose religion they detest.

hmmmmm......

boycottantisemitic.bmp

Forum List

Back