$crewing Pooches

to all those on the right who are complaining about forced agendas.... why is it not a forced agenda for you guys to demand an anti-gay, anti-abortion agenda....but it is to oppose your agenda?

just curious.....

Well first what is anti gay? Denying marriage doesnt mean we hate gays, just like not allowing 8 years to marry doesnt mean we hate kids, or not allowing 10 wives doesnt mean we hate muslims or mormons....If you cant tell the difference....you're stupid.

Guys I feel cheated I thought we were talking about the newest Democrat interest group, Beastiality......where are their rights, I mean this is the 21st Century, why cant people fuck sheep and not get made fun of?

to all those on the right who are complaining about forced agendas.... why is it not a forced agenda for you guys to demand an anti-gay, anti-abortion agenda....but it is to oppose your agenda?

just curious.....

Well first what is anti gay? Denying marriage doesnt mean we hate gays, just like not allowing 8 years to marry doesnt mean we hate kids, or not allowing 10 wives doesnt mean we hate muslims or mormons....If you cant tell the difference....you're stupid.
wow...this was really stupid

I heard that reactionaries aren't being quite so "tolerant" of this family who are business owners, and that these good people didn't actually do anything discriminatory...
"I think everyone who doesn't live like me is bringing Gods Judgement on America."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPH1GOaoeo8]Chick-fil-A President's Anti-Gay Comments- YouTube[/ame]

Average response: "Fuck you, asshole. Good luck in your American Market quest... I'll never buy another sandwich from Chick-fil-A, and I'll bet you a Meatball Sub I'm not alone."

So they don't want homos bothering their customers big deal.

Start your Homo Chicken company and see how well it makes money....

I heard that reactionaries aren't being quite so "tolerant" of this family who are business owners, and that these good people didn't actually do anything discriminatory...
"I think everyone who doesn't live like me is bringing Gods Judgement on America?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPH1GOaoeo8]Chick-fil-A President's Anti-Gay Comments- YouTube[/ame]

Average response: "Fuck you, asshole. Good luck in your American Market quest... I'll never buy another sandwich from Chick-fil-A, and I'll bet you a Meatball Sub I'm not alone."

and this is a good reason to deny someone due process because...

why?

"Other" links would require the first link, Joe

The pictures are links. It took two proof-reads to decide.

chick-fil-a.jpg

chick-fil-a-big.gif

"I think everyone who doesn't live like me is bringing Gods Judgement on America?"

I found not one news story with that supposed quote...

I found something!
Chick-fil-A Blocked From Opening Second Chicago Store - ABC News

just curious.....

gays want to have a recognized, legally binding relationship with the people they love....Just like heterosexuals do. Marriage is just a word....why not let the churches decide whether they want to perform the ceremony? That would be the logical way of doing things....not to mention the freedom and liberty aspect.

If your church chooses to recognize it and you don't like it...change churches. My church was a United Church of Christ....until they made the announcement that they were going to recognize gay marriage....we voted to leave the UCC and go reformed. I supported the change. But....I'm not going to force my beliefs on others...That's not American.... That's Tyranny.

Religion, if anyone cares.

I think the effect is going to be more religious than political. I do believe that the Christian (and other religious-led) for profit organizations are going to back off for the money.

Sure, lots of individual believers will stick to their guns (pun intended) but, commerce will win in most companies and organizations. Even churches. Watch, gays and liberals will be welcomed publicly by some groups not willing to turn away the market.

I found something!

Quote's not there either... I have seen no evidence of the business owner being discriminatory in his business... I've only seen reactionaries so far, putting words into his mouth.

The sissies and sodomites are sure looking for a fight these days. They are just itching to slam some poor Christian with a verbal high heel wielded by a six foot blond with a days growth of beard.

I found something!

me too.

Quote's not there either... I have seen no evidence of the business owner being discriminatory in his business... I've only seen reactionaries so far, putting words into his mouth.

me too.

it's pretty funny to watch these alleged supporters of equal rights for everyone.

I can't help but think that if the same sentiments were expressed by the Muslim owners of the wildly popular Ahmed's Falafel Hut, this thread wouldn't exist.

Look, I don't agree with their position, but they're entitled to it. Welcome to America.

Personally, I think the guy should have kept his opinion to himself, but there you go. Unless they outright refuse service to homosexuals, I don't think there's anything to be done.

I do, however have one question for those of you "outraged" enough to boycott Chik Fil A...

Do you also boycott Carl's Jr.? Hardee's? Green Burrito? Red Burrito (never heard of that one)? I ask this because I imagine you are also the type who would support a woman's right to choose. How are the two linked? Carl Karcher gave his money to right to life groups. A lot of money. Karcher Enterprises own's all four of the afore mentioned restaurants.

To be for traditional marriage means one is now a homophobe and anti gay.

Anti abortion means one is now a crazy whack job who doesn't understand a woman's right to "choose".

Pro gun rights means one is now pro killing Trayvon Martin and shooting up movie theatres.

And to think we are the ones being labelled "radical and extreme".

What a world.

I guess these days one just can't go even to right of center without being called all sorts of names.

No ma'am.

To in effect declare that "Anyone who doesn't live like ME and my one wife is bringing God's Judgement on America!" is homophobic, anti gay and discriminatory.

That is what is objectionable enough to fire them as a company I want to do business with, and I'm not alone.

Whatever your politics or religion, you must admit that this is going to cause a directional shift in the rivers of cash flowing in the direction of Chick-fil-A, Inc.

Does anyone know if they're traded publicly?

Forum List

Back