Creepy Bill Gates Invests $250 Million into Media

If Gates isn't going to be the financial winner in this "Vaccination for all" business, I say why not? If he follows the best medical minds and we get a proven vaccine, let him pay for it, then yes make everyone get a vaccine like they did with the Salk vaccine ridding us of polio.
The Salk vaccine was contaminated with a simian virus SV40 and may be responsible for the rise in cancers in the US. Try researching Dr Alston Oshner, Tulane University during the 60s, Bernice Eddy. Or skip trying to do any research, believe whatever the hell you want and, by all means, get the latest "covid19 vaccine" from Gates and Fauxci. I don't give a flying rat's ass.

Why are you being so rude? Obviously I did not know about the SV40 contamination. That's important when they are trying to rush a vaccine when it really does need extensive testing if it's going to be used on complete populations. I thank you for this information. And, I do give a rat's ass.
I thought you were probably another shill/ignoramous. You're not. My bad. But you really do need to do better research before forming an opinion that is going to affect those who have done the research. BTW, yewtube and goo gle will BURY the stuff they don't want you to know about 500 screens deep if they haven't already blacklisted them so you have to use a different search engine. Polls and the public opinion being whatever they are worth; millions will form an opinion based on nothing more than the majority. This is a war for life or death.

If Gates isn't going to be the financial winner in this "Vaccination for all" business, I say why not? If he follows the best medical minds and we get a proven vaccine, let him pay for it, then yes make everyone get a vaccine like they did with the Salk vaccine ridding us of polio.
The Salk vaccine was contaminated with a simian virus SV40 and may be responsible for the rise in cancers in the US. Try researching Dr Alston Oshner, Tulane University during the 60s, Bernice Eddy. Or skip trying to do any research, believe whatever the hell you want and, by all means, get the latest "covid19 vaccine" from Gates and Fauxci. I don't give a flying rat's ass.

Why are you being so rude? Obviously I did not know about the SV40 contamination. That's important when they are trying to rush a vaccine when it really does need extensive testing if it's going to be used on complete populations. I thank you for this information. And, I do give a rat's ass.
I thought you were probably another shill/ignoramous. You're not. My bad. done the research. BTW, yewtube and goo gle will BURY the stBut you really do need to do better research before forming an opinion that is going to affect those who haveuff they don't want you to know about 500 screens deep if they haven't already blacklisted them so you have to use a different search engine. Polls and the public opinion being whatever they are worth; millions will form an opinion based on nothing more than the majority. This is a war for life or death.
I than you for this information.

And, btw, you need to do better research before forming as opinion that is going to affect a person you posted.

I thought you were probably another shill/ignoramous. You're not. My bad. But you really do need to do better research before forming an opinion that is going to affect those who have done the research. BTW, yewtube and goo gle will BURY the stuff they don't want you to know about 500 screens deep if they haven't already blacklisted them so you have to use a different search engine. Polls and the public opinion being whatever they are worth; millions will form an opinion based on nothing more than the majority. This is a war for life or death.
Do you know of any search engines we can use that don’t monitor us bleak

He is far too sinister to be a joke. He built up his fortune stealing the intellectual property and using strong arm tactics to eliminate start up companies. He is behind a lot of the authoritarian covid restrictions that also act to attack the little guy.

He is one evil man despite the way he was able to use his ill gotten gains to buy a reputation.
My brother is an engineer, and he made us use Linux? to avoid Microsoft. He hated Gates with a passion, his nerd buddies despised Gates too. I'll tell you, I hated using that freeware stuff, because you had to be an engineer to make it work.

Forum List

Back