Creepiest Joe Ever: Watch at your own risk!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Honestly. How can any of you Party of INFANTICIDE scum who have even the vestiges oh some sort of morals and self integrity vote for the SEXUAL PERVERT....forget the EXTORTION, crooked pay for play, setting up BILLIONS of dollars for his family, and even the bullshit plagiarism that happened 25+ years ago....don't you mother fuckers have ANY MORALS AT ALL?....Stipid question, just look at the shit that keeps promoting this kind of trash, now to be their president.....please if there is a GOD let the shooting start soon!!!!

Honestly. How can any of you Party of INFANTICIDE scum who have even the vestiges oh some sort of morals and self integrity vote for the SEXUAL PERVERT....forget the EXTORTION, crooked pay for play, setting up BILLIONS of dollars for his family, and even the bullshit plagiarism that happened 25+ years ago....don't you mother fuckers have ANY MORALS AT ALL?....Stipid question, just look at the shit that keeps promoting this kind of trash, now to be their president.....please if there is a GOD let the shooting start soon!!!!

He's exercising his Lord's Rights.

No harm, no foul.

Just keep him the fuck away from my grandnieces

Trump is running unopposed in Nov.

Plugs sees the fact that because an irate father hasn't beaten the cum out of him that's a sign of approval. He'll eventually make the wrong little girl's skin crawl and get exactly what he deserves.

I watch this guy paw every child or woman in his presence. Then I watch him take his vig of 1% of all the foreign aid he procures (shakedown). Then I watch him get confused every time he tries to put thoughts together. And finally today I watch him read a statement, no doubt written by someone like the Koch brothers, blaming Trump for the Corona virus while crowing about some imaginary plan he has to fix everything. This dude is lost.

Forum List

Back